Again accused of cheating

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Again accused of cheating

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ByzantineEmpire wrote: 14 Feb 2021, 16:02 ... now he says its ok for the new member to play or not again its up to him and i say being respectful and showing the kind of players we have especially to new players is critical personally when i came ...
I don't know why you bring it up again? Did you miss my post? viewtopic.php?p=26380#p26380

Soft insults are normal, especially in Multiplayer games, when there is adrenaline. I often lose control myself, example:

This report however, is about a totally different thing. Some player used to kick IndieRock00 with accusations of cheating before (viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5398), that's why I'm not surprised that he is defending himself.

As Minister Matty requested, we're waiting for Kiffke to upload screenshots:
Matty wrote: 14 Feb 2021, 14:55 I think it is very likely Kiffke is joking around. Otherwise I invite him to post here the screenshots he claims to have seen.
In the meanwhile I suggest to Indie to not give too much importance on the matter.
It's unacceptable to joke around in the Government subforum, which can leave doubts in the other players eyes. Random people who read this topic will then always relate IndieRock00 nickname with "cheating", because they've seen posts / messages about it. No matter if it's true or not.

So I recommend to make the statements that it was joking, as soon as possible, then we can lock this topic.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

IndieRock00

Post by IndieRock00 »

I thank MonaLisa for these clarifications, waiting to be able to close the topic following some explanations by Kiffke.
Long life and prosperity. 🖖
ByzantineEmpire

Post by ByzantineEmpire »

Are you joking? Matty said to new players especially this kind of behavior is not right literally scroll previous msgs
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ByzantineEmpire wrote: 17 Feb 2021, 14:19 Are you joking? Matty said to new players especially this kind of behavior is not right literally scroll previous msgs
Excuse me? Are you questioning my statement from 24th Sep 2017?

Nobody will get punished for phrases like "you f****ng noob" in this community. The only exception are racists insults, about other players countries, about other player's family members, etc.

Such soft insults should only be reported if it's a continuous behaviour. In this case it happened literally 1 time, and was caused by the "adrenaline" in game.

Matty is right that it isn't nice to say, but demanding punishments or reporting for such messages is at least weird. The Ministry should not investigate reports of this type.

After all you guys are in a multiplayer community, where such messages are normal. There is a difference when such messages are posted on the Support Chat, Forum Topics, or some moderated Discord channels, and when they're posted during the active game where emotions are high.

EDIT:
Here's an example of the correct report topic, where a player was a victim of continuous insults: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5295
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
ByzantineEmpire

it was literally 5 minutes start of the game and this Indierock guy said it like 6 times on the match within 1 minute literally the new guy was speechless playing in silence and i pointed out and thought from Matty whos opinion matters as well in terms of taking decision i think at least

Added after 2 minutes 41 seconds:
And this is Mattys exact words in my case :"About what happened with Byzatine in that game, in which you called him "fucking noob" for in-game reasons, you should not do offenses like that, even more in front of new players who might take it as a reason to move away. But you have already apologized on the matter and that's a good thing."
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ByzantineEmpire wrote: 17 Feb 2021, 14:58 it was literally 5 minutes start of the game and this Indierock guy said it like 6 times on the match within 1 minute literally the new guy was speechless playing in silence and i pointed out and thought from Matty whos opinion matters as well in terms of taking decision i think at least

Do you realize that providing false information in the Government subforum might put you to responsibility? It's not the first time you're providing misleading information in the Ministry of Game Affairs forum.

Converted Playback file: https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... XhE9XjrUBC

Where are "6 times"?

Of course you didn't call him a "bitch" after his first "question", too?

If you think that the Department of Control would verify a report based on screenshots that could be out of context, then you're wrong.

I won't mention the fact, that if you boxed him by taking territories next to him instead of the front lane territories, which gave him the rights to get angry.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
ByzantineEmpire

it was literally 1 time i called him and he kept going now if you think that and what he said are equal sorry but we have different point of view of that edit-and literally i was boxed due to the fact we played medditeranian game and i could easily if i had the territory to make ships and attack fremnder with very quick archers because again indierock was in the middle -edit

Added after 2 minutes 25 seconds:
and the myin bitch was a completly joke cuz we had a City center race for middle territory literally 1 territory on the mid and he started flipping like crazy
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Ok, please explain me what is the difference between using the phrase: "are you fucking noob?", and the phrase "bitch"?

Why in your opinion they shouldn't be treated as equal?

In the few past posts you wrote a lot about how bad it is for new players to see such messages, and now we see that you were doing the same thing? So do you care about those new players, or you don't?

For me it seems like you tried to report a player providing partial information (out of context). This is why you did it to the Minister on Private, instead of the forum topic, because you knew that the Department of Control would verify all details and spoil your hypocrisy.

ByzantineEmpire wrote: 17 Feb 2021, 15:18and the myin bitch was a completly joke cuz we had a City center race for middle territory literally 1 territory on the mid and he started flipping like crazy
Even better. So you caused a "competition" party against your teammate, and then you're complaining that some "bad" words were written? Do you realize that it might break the "Gov. Act II: TPA - Team Protection Act" as well? viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1699
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
ByzantineEmpire

what ever i am done replying here from victim i am gonna get a ban and get blamed . At the end Indie is innocent at everything guys end of story .(at least for me idk about others)
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Can you quote a message where you have seen any "ban" threat? Is this another confabulation?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”