Again accused of cheating

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Again accused of cheating

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

As stated by the Department of Control in: viewtopic.php?p=20520#p20520
Just to make things clear:
- I'm against the full censorship of the Lobby. Insults like "u stupid", "u retard", "fuck you" are normal in Multiplayer communities, so this isn't something punishable. Players have rights to throw their emotions, but everything has it's limits....
- Of course if those insults are abused (like not only when you're angry), then it's punishable.
- The most intolerant on the Lobby are racists insults, about other players countries, about other player's family members, etc. Then it goes on an unacceptable level where an interference of moderators is needed.
Of course every case is checked individually, but phrase "fucking noob" is acceptable and not punishable.

Besides that I don't like the idea of contacting Ministers privately when the case doesn't include private information (accounts, mails, phone numbers, real life information). Every report should be transparent and publicly visible by all players. There's no place for secret reporting, because it brings more problems than solving anything. Private reports also require Ministers to contact both players, forward what information they received, etc. It wastes their time, and any decision made based on such reports could be questioned by other players in the community.

I would also like to mention a few sentences from this topic: viewtopic.php?p=24439#p24439
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: I'd like to mention that sarcastic posts are not appreciated in this subforum. I wouldn't mind if it was posted somewhere else, but for Mona's sake, those posts are not adequate to the authority of the Ministry of Game Affairs and the EE2 Government. The MoGA is an unquestioned authority for our community. Since 2011 we have solved many cases and created Acts / Rules which power our Multiplayer community.
So generally I don't approve the idea of creating a report topic based on a joke-reply to a meme with arrested ducks in a police car. Thankfully I'm not the one to judge those things when Department of Justice has an active Minister.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

ByzantineEmpire

Post by ByzantineEmpire »

In my perspective this topic was literally not existing because literally no one believes Indie cheats now or something and he gets so easily triggered its just wierd to me one with the being accused of cheating and the one with "fucking noob" he said more but i didnt got the shot to screnshot and the replay was off but thats not the point i dont want no one to get punished after this i think we should end this in my humble opinion and just enjoy the game with no shaming of each player how to play because i saw 2 new players that we played today the 3v3 one was thankfully on opposite team and didnt saw those messenges which it was a reason to keep it privetly to not expose anyone and create a new face of them in the ee2 community if those players ever come in contact with the forums.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ByzantineEmpire wrote: 14 Feb 2021, 00:41 ... but thats not the point i dont want no one to get punished after this i think we should end this in my humble opinion and just enjoy the game with no shaming of each player ...
Can you please explain what's the point of writing reports on private, if there is no intention to punish nor shame the other player? The situation where a Minister himself (or herself in my case) would contact the reported player for explanation wouldn't make him feel awkward? I'm not a huge fan of hypocrisy. IndieRock00 didn't create this topic until you "secretly" reported him to the Minister.
Now the question is, how did Indie know that you reported him on private? Because there were no leaks from our side (MoGA). It seems like you informed him (maybe public) that you reported him? Or informed any other player who could forward this information to Indie? If my suspicion is correct, isn't it an attempt to "shame" the other player, which you claimed wasn't your intention? I'm sorry, but I'm a bit lost. Just tried to make a summary of those things.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
ByzantineEmpire

I wouldn't talk but i saw Indierock made this topic that i have nothing to do i was a bystander second i wanted privatly like i said i didint want this to go public i apologize to Matty if i made it awkward but i wanted him to give warning to Indierock for his behavior especially to this new player that it was in front and i did said i would report him in the game chat on the allies chat so none of the enemy team knew just me him and the new guy and i didint want this to go public because i know indie for long time i just didn't like the way he acted in front of the new guy and of course blaming me in that tone -edit- And i think Indie would have made this topic of being accused of cheating even without me saying i will report him on that game its just for 2 different reasons and i am pretty sure he is not blaming me for anything he knows already i dont call him a cheater

Added after 11 minutes 19 seconds:
and personally i want to add that i am good Indie did apologize now on this very topic and i am cool i have nothing to say more .
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ByzantineEmpire wrote: 14 Feb 2021, 01:10 I wouldn't talk but i saw Indierock made this topic that i have nothing to do i was a bystander second i wanted privatly like i said i didint want this to go public i apologize to Matty if i made it awkward but i wanted him to give warning to Indierock for his behavior especially to this new player that it was in front and i did said i would report him in the game chat on the allies chat so none of the enemy team knew just me him and the new guy and i didint want this to go public because i know indie for long time i just didn't like the way he acted in front of the new guy and of course blaming me in that tone -edit- And i think Indie would have made this topic of being accused of cheating even without me saying i will report him on that game its just for 2 different reasons and i am pretty sure he is not blaming me for anything he knows already i dont call him a cheater
Sorry, but something is not right.

I did not check the content of the private message that you've sent, but the time of the message titled "Greetings", sent from your account, in the database is:
Sat Feb 13 2021 17:31:02 GMT+0000

This topic was created on:
Sat Feb 13 2021 21:14:27 GMT+0000

So the report was written 4 hours later.

How did IndieRock find out that you've secretly reported him to the Minister, if your intention was not to shame nor punish him? He shouldn't be aware of it at all until Department of Justice read your message.

Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
ByzantineEmpire

Yes he did made this topic but its not for me Indie might had no idea that i did even thow i told him i would on the game literally during the game he just made a topic of accusing on cheating there is nothing weird here i dont see at least he even said he would make on the discord server which tbh didnt believe -edit- By meaning how did he found out secretly we just talked it over he on page 1 we discussed it -edit-
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I don't accuse anyone. Nobody did something illegal by making reports. I'm just trying to build a timeline of events that happened on 13th of Ferbruary.

No offense but your previous posts that it was not your intention to "shame" him nor "punish him" aren't exactly the truth, since you just admitted that you wrote in a game that you're going to report him (which you did?).
I was trying to find the motivation of his decision to create THIS topic, and I think I found it. So now everything is clearer and looks less-sarcastic than I thought before.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
IndieRock00

Post by IndieRock00 »

Leaving the benefit of the doubt about Byzantine's real intentions, remembering that to talk about all this there is already an argument about it (viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5280)

I would like to focus on the fact that kiffke can really doubt me and that he has taken into consideration the the fact that I can be a cheat.

So I REALLY ask Kiffke to EXPRESS all his doubts about it and to make clear all the false accusations he has heard about me, so that there are no more doubts about my gaming ethics.

And I demand that evidence be reported that may somehow suggest that in certain situations I could have used tricks. I hope that no one continues to live in the shadows and if he does it will mean that it will be him and all those like him who have something to hide.
I opened this topic not for arrested ducks but because there are those who plot false news behind me, now we all have the opportunity to talk about it and clarify every single doubt.

Come on, ask your questions, and ask them to show these creenshots you talk about with me where it shows that I'm cheating.
[media]
a1.jpg
a1.jpg (22.21 KiB) Viewed 1396 times
[/media]
[media]
a2.jpg
a2.jpg (32.36 KiB) Viewed 1396 times
[/media]

!These images have been cut to highlight the messages, the complete image is visible in the first section of the topic!
Long life and prosperity. 🖖
Matty

Post by Matty »

“I just point out things that are already written here and ask questions people wanna hear” lmao.
I think it is very likely Kiffke is joking around. Otherwise I invite him to post here the screenshots he claims to have seen.
In the meanwhile I suggest to Indie to not give too much importance on the matter.
ByzantineEmpire

I love how Indie takes this so seriously like i haven't understood why he made this post no one kicks him from games i just read last post he made and he got an apology and everything is ok and now he says its ok for the new member to play or not again its up to him and i say being respectful and showing the kind of players we have especially to new players is critical personally when i came my first match was with my friend and Prof and he teached us how to play and was really amazing experience (probably i need again this teaching :) ) besides that Indie doesn't even play much this past week maybe due to studies but he has nothing to be scared off its not like when he comes back we kick him out because he is a hacker who even said that that was only on the discord chat today and on a kiffke question because he saw the previous thread this goes i think way way too far and its kind of annoying to see Indie so weirdly mad that i haven't seen ever to be honest.

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”