TheKnight reported for a toxic behavior

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

TheKnight reported for a toxic behavior

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello everyone.

I'm happy forced to announce that played TheKnight has been banned from EE2.eu Multiplayer services.
Me (and the other active players) were trying to solve problems differently, however, his toxic personality doesn't allow it.

Problems between players are something normal, and they're not a reason to ban (although on different games Administrators would instantly ban disrespectful players like this). Unfortunately, TheKnight started offending me from the Administrative point of view, accusing of "hacks" and talking other crap that could make new players confused about the UP1.5. This is important, because as everyone knows, Unofficial Patch 1.5 is a software that is running on players computers. When people read offensive messages towards me, they might lose the trust, or in worse case blame UP1.5 for any problem that happens to their computer (even if totally unrelated). Since this person (TheKnight) is using the software himself (together with the Multiplayer services), there is no moral right for him to continue using it. If you continuously do something against the creator, there is no other possibility than stop using the software provided by the person you dislike. TheKnight has decided to do it other way around: use the software and insult the creator as much as possible.

The decision about the ban, has been made after cumulative reports about his behavior from the following players:
- Gnooty
- Tedere12
- Googol
- Dr.MonaLisa

The toxic behavior lasted for at least 2 years now, but I decided not to take any action, especially because there were no official reports on the forum. For example player "Gnooty" has decided to quit EE2 for several months in protest to toxic messages from TheKnight (and KayOne).

The proof of the toxic behavior towards Dr.MonaLisa with explanations:

1. On 22th October 2020, as a warning, TheKnight has been temporarly muted for a few hours. He didn't take it as a warning, but insulted me during games he played:
Spoiler
EE2_ScreenShot94.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot94.jpg (302.5 KiB) Viewed 3491 times
After this he has been banned for a few hours, in hope that he will understand that we're not joking anymore.

2. Offensive messages in playback file "(2020_11_14)_(19_16).e2s":
https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... i9x6rsFKdL
<<*TOP*>>TheKnight : i wanted write him smthing ye, not like those monkeys as gnooty and googol who licks mona's cunt
<<*TOP*>>TheKnight : hah googol looks like u got no car, no wife, no sex, nothing except shitty Kozel and watching all playbacks after playing games xd
3. Offensive messages in playback file "(2020_11_14)_(20_48).e2s"
https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... hEX24XQnv6
<<*TOP*>>TheKnight : this mona, trying hard vs noobs
We've been playing 2v2. Me and Kennet had only 2 territories, while the North part of the map had double of it. The following screenshot shows that we even didn't have resources on our part of the map:
Spoiler
EE2_ScreenShot_2020-11-14_21.13.35.754.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2020-11-14_21.13.35.754.jpg (432.64 KiB) Viewed 3491 times
Knight has some serious problem with me, and talks crap whenever possible.

4. Offensive messages in playback file "(2020_11_14)_(18_22).e2s"
https://patch.ee2.eu/patch15/PlaybacksC ... UNZRUe65cD
<<*TOP*>>TheKnight : mona can't without even that shitty military leader, such a shame
Using Leaders in games with crowns enabled is something normal. It's a part of the strategy. The Knight used it anyway to attack me and "shame" (in his meaning) in the eyes of other players. The game was 1v2:
Spoiler
EE2_ScreenShot_2020-11-14_18.39.02.747.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot_2020-11-14_18.39.02.747.jpg (403.32 KiB) Viewed 3491 times
5. Attacking me for playing the settings I want, and false accusations towards me about using "hacks" (Today, 17th November 2020):
Spoiler
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-17 201719.png
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-17 201719.png (135.78 KiB) Viewed 3491 times
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-17 201302.png
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-17 201302.png (135.68 KiB) Viewed 3491 times
As first, I hosted a game on EE2: AOS, to play with a player who had nobody to play with. I switched to AOS especially to play with him. The Knight already wrote negative comments, because my default settings were set to epochs 5-5. Settings in hosted game rooms, are usually changed after players join game, so we don't waste time setting everything up, while someone might be unable to join at all. Besides that, even if it was 5-5 played, it's nobody's else business.

To show even more disrespect towards me, he said that he doesn't care about the work put into UP1.5, because this game was made by "GameSpy". So based on this message you can see the total disrespect towards me. He thinks that the access to EE2 Multiplayer services is something that me (as the creator) owe him. He thinks that he has unlimited rights to attack me (as shown in all examples above), because he can't be banned due to low activity.

After that, he has accused me of using hacks. I have many games recorded on YouTube, and I'm recording every game I play in cases like this. He offended me this way, to make new players on the Lobby have a bad thoughts about me (you can see a new player appreciating my work in messages above, and then he comes right after with insults). As mentioned on the start of this post, it makes players confused about the security of UP1.5. In longer run, TheKnight's behavior harms the Empire Earth 2 community.

6. TheKnight's problems with other players (Gnooty):
Spoiler
Screenshot_20201117-203630_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20201117-203630_WhatsApp.jpg (1.59 MiB) Viewed 3491 times
Screenshot_20201117-203449_WhatsApp.jpg
Screenshot_20201117-203449_WhatsApp.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 3491 times
As we can see in the screenshots from WhatsApp, I had to convince players who quit game because of Knight's toxic behavior, to come back.

Exactly the same thing has happened with Googol, who weren't playing for few months for the same reason. I could search for messages / reports from the other players now, but I believe they can just confirm it themselves in this forum topic.

I'd like to gladly ask the Department of Justice to verify this case and confirm that the reasons for the ban are strong, then continue reviewing this case if we get an apology or something like this.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Matty

Re: TheKnight is now banned for a toxic behavior

Post by Matty »

Damn...
It’s a tough decision...
Me and Knight have always gotten along, and this obviously should be considered irrelevant, but, at the same time, I don’t get along with toxic people, so I can definitely say he is not a toxic player. Yes, of course he is not a saint either but I didn’t expect him at all to get banned.

So... Mainly I think that:
-Kicking players like that is just wrong. It’s not something worth to be banned, of course, but when the player getting kicked says he is going to uninstall the game, meaning he is going to take it really serious, kicking him is morally even more wrong and it harms ee2 community.
-Not recognizing Mona’s work put into the game, even if Mona’s personality is not appreciated, is an unnecessary low blow. There is nothing wrong to recognize good things in people you don’t like.
-Talking bad about Mona to new players is not healthy at all for ee2. Not because he is Mona but because, being the one who did 1.5 patch, talking bad about him might raise stupid suspects on the safety of his patch, thing that might bring some of these new players to uninstall the game.

However, I am not sure if that’s enough to deserve getting banned... “Double however”, I have known Google, Tedere and (especially) Gnooty. I consider all of them nice people and I think it’s hard to not get along with them, even harder to be the reason of two of them for quitting. And this is the thing which worries me the most, independently from how you see it.

I’d like, if possible, to have an opinion from some of these guys, especially Knight. I have always seen him as the guy kidding around, who says funny things that may, sometimes, hurt someone more reserved, without planning to do that.
TheKnight

Post by TheKnight »

Hey guys!

I see we got here not a nice conversation with my name at the headline. I'll try to explain my opinion so nobody won't have questions.
First of all, let's start from this list of "excellent players":
- Gnooty
- Tedere12
- Googol
- Dr.MonaLisa

So, this is not true that Gnooty quit personally because of me. I talked to him very rarely and even if we talked sometimes everything was fine. Once, maybe, we could have a problem when he joined my room, which was full of people. He became observer quickly, because didn't like teams. After I asked him 3 times to play, he ignored and I kicked him. But excuse me, what could I do, when he were joining in 5v5 game and going to observers, while I had 3 people in line, who were saying to me "pls pls open Knight". Of course, in this case, I would let another player to play.

About Tedere, I really don't know what to say, because we are doing well with each other. If we "insulted" each other, those were friendly jokes, which was understood from the both sides. I will tell even more, we usually play together in a team and even in a cooperative team, so I don't see any problem between him and me... Here only are 2 possible variants: or Mona did a mistake and wrote him in that list, or maybe Googol lied to Mona and said that Tedere also wants to report me, just to get more people against me in the report, which is more probably truth. In this case, I can report Googol or Mona for giving false information if we are so official here.

Googol is really different story, because he insulted me also many times and provoke on bad phrases. Most of the time, when we were doing games, he was coming and going to observers, because he was scared to play fair games (in the same time, guy calls him self one of the best players in ee2). So, while he was sitting in observers and I was playing, he usually started writing some bad things to me, which provoke me to say him answers in the same style (Gnooty, was also supporting him and even defending). If Mona would give whole chat, but not only those insult phrases from my side, we would see that Googol also tried his best for the report.

Mona, I won't lie here and will say that I've been never talking negative about the 1.5 patch. I didn't say any bad word about new updates or features, that you created. I were even interested in some things in updates and asked you some questions about them. I understand that you are doing hard work to improve game, especially by coding some things in assembler (for Matty: Assembler is a low-level programming language, which is really so close to the machine language. In it's turn, machine language contains only "0" and "1" values, like in the "legend" with my earlier nickname), so let's be honest, is not easy for everyone to understand how to make some useful scripts there and I respect Mona's work for our game.

Unfortunately, now about bad part. If we see Monas profs against me, we may see next:

1. First of all, Mona was sitting in observers and were writing to all players some nonsense things about using rams, to attack (when it was stupid and unnecessary to attack) and so on... After, Mona, by writing "to All", were giving tips to the team, that played against me. He said them to attack me, because I had less units than my opponent. I told Mona to shut up and stop helping opposite team, but that didn't give any sense. So, after some phrases as in Mona's report "TheKnight has been temporarily muted" in the game and I couldn't write anything in the game chat. Other observers seen that and took it as a joke. So, I also decided to joke in this case, and wrote with wall first short phrase that came in head... Of course I wrote it only because it's short, no deep meaning in that. I couldn't write with the wall: "Dear Mona, I would like to tell you that, in my opinion, muting me for the reason of asking you to shut up and not help the opposite team, was unfair."

2. Those "Offensive messages" was from Googol side too, they provoke me on those phrases from my side. And isn't it strange, that I would insult him for no reason in game chat, while I was busy in playing? Answer in the question.

3. What was the problem in phrase "Mona try hard"? I only said fact, that you were trying your best vs them. I made this conclusion by your building time, updating units to elite level and so on. At all, nothing strange and rude at that phrase.

4. At that "1vs2 game", I was observer and watching how Mona played fast pace game vs Indie and Byz. Whole game I was sitting calm and didn't wrote nothing to Mona or some other player in that game, unlike he does in my games. Only after game finished, I wrote in the lobby my opinion about the game, where I make accent on the military leader, which Mona used against Indie. I called such move as a "shame" because for me, player with such level as Mona and in his settings (everyone knows that eW players plays 5-5 on a higher level than rest) should win those games fairly, even without using any crown. Moreover, Mona had much more units in his army and crown bonus and he still decided to use that military leader on poor Indie, who plays fast pace once a month. And that Byz, who attacked with 4 horses on 3 outposts... I want to say, that I wrote those things in reason to support IndieRock, who didn't like fast pace before that game... And now he even hates it, because such loses doesn't give any player motivation to continue playing it. But if game would be played without crowns and that military leader, Indie would hold a bit more and could have a chance to rebuild. Maybe I wouldn't make this theatre there, but after Mona with proud was saying that "he won the 1vs2!" to make others scared of his level, I wanted to make everything clear here. Also, Mona makes same thing when he watches the game and after in lobby writing his own opinion about game he watched. I would also not agree with all that he said. So, why if Mona can say whatever he wants in lobby, I can't say my opinion about the game? Is this a discrimination or what?

5. Look on this phrase "As first, I hosted a game on EE2: AOS, to play with a player who had nobody to play with." That's not really true. Let's be honest, you hosted ranked 1vs1 in AOS and invited noob in the 5-5 setting to smash him, but you said it will be played for fun. Like really, I know how Mona plays with noobs... He likes to ram them, nuke them with planes or even make super nukes and destroy them totally. I don't think it would be much fun for this new guy who wanted to play a long relax game vs bots. I just tried to save him and give him time to decide if he really wants it or not. But Mona thought I was attacking him, which was not true.

My message "this game was made by "GameSpy" means "this game was made by "GameSpy". Based on this messages, you can't see anything from that you wrote: "To show even more disrespect towards me, he said that he doesn't care about the work put into UP1.5". I just wrote some fact about the game and nothing else, but you blew it up from 6 words to I don't know what. And once again, I'm not thinking that I have unlimited rights in game, I only know that I can tell my opinion about different things and if you don't like my opinion in some cases, it's not my problem. You can discuss with me any thing and prove your point of view.

About that episode with book. Guy wanted write a book for Mona for his works and I just wanted to mention some problems, personally, to Mona. For example, about his possibility to write messages in ranked games to the players, while he said himself "If you don't want to read my messages in game, host ranked games", but it didn't help at all. I wanted to write my opinion and there was no insults in this case.

In addition, I wrote that joke about "hacks" not because I accuse him of using hacks. He said that himself earlier, before the game, which was ranked: "If I lose points, I will use hacks to get them back." So, I joked with him about this theme. Why he can joke like that and I can't continue his own joke? Or maybe he wasn't joking that time... Anyway, nobody knows.

About "a new player appreciating my work in messages above, and then he comes right after with insults". If you didn't mention, I wrote joke about "hack" only after he left, so he didn't even read that. But, of course, you think I used this on purpose, which is really not true. By the way, there was nobody watching that conversation from new players, because they all were playing their own games.

And what is this? "TheKnight's behavior harms the Empire Earth 2 community". The Knight is helping to make ee2 community to be bigger. I'm usually talking with new players and sometimes helping them by giving some advices, even in game, to make them play better. You may ask Kennet, Bilge, GokTurk, Taha, Petto and many others, that I always help them in games and giving advices to improve their skills and make them play better, while you were hosted ranked game in 5-5 and invited noob to smash him and to make him quit ee2 after first game. So that was really hard saying that my behavior harms the whole ee2 community and I can take that as an insult probably.

6. Once again, I don't have any problems with player Gnooty, I talk with him very rarely and we don't play together much, because he is always sitting in observers and mostly not playing. That spoiler you sent doesn't have full information. If we look on it, it's not full conversation, just a cut part of it. So, maybe Gnooty also mentioned other people who made him quit from ee2, but Mona just tried to put this against me, so cut the "right" parts.

Also, we can see, those screenshots was made in a conversation that was a year ago. So, why if Gnooty was so sad and angry on me, he didn't wrote anything to me? He didn't even tried to resolve that "problem" with me. Everyone in the room understood why I kicked him and it was not because I don't like him or don't want him to play in our community.

That was not "Knight's toxic behavior", that was a need for extra slot for player, who wanted play a big game and not wait in lobby 40 mins till it finishes. I'm telling you again, I warned him, that I got 3 people in line who wants to play and he ignored it, by continue sitting in room as an observer. So what I had to do in this case? Host private room and give invitations with passwords? Stop kidding me.

Don't mess me with Googol, he took a break by his own choice. Googol is not that person who may quit, just because someone would joke with him or insult him. This guy can make any person uninstall ee2 and by the way, nobody knows why he stopped playing his favorite AOE3, where he was "great player" and jumped in our small ee2 community. You know him some months, but talking like you know him from childhood, but maybe he also is not an "angel" and made some problems in previous games. At least, by conversation with him, I can assume that.

Really guys, it's like if we will report people for such stuff, we should ban here half ee2 community on 2 years? Actually, everyone from that "excellent players" list also insulted me, my friends and even my clan. And you know, sometimes it wasn't feeling a joke... But still, nobody didn't reported for this, because I or others were not taking it so serious, except Mona, who could insult everyone who he wanted and there won't be any problem in it.
Mona, showed his profs, but what are those? Some words cut from contexts, which showing me as a bad guy, while he is an "angel". This is not fair profs, I know that before many of those phrases, there was even harder ones in my address. Especially from Googol, who always provoke me on such words. Sadly, he didn't give those phrases to Mona for some reason.

In my opinion, Mona took it all very serious to himself and for some reason tried to represent me in this report as bad as possible and even tried to make me "hater of 1.5 patch", which is very strange and not understandable. I really don't know what is the deep sense of it, maybe he wanted to make my reputation down in the eyes of other players, maybe something other... But I know Mona really long time and we didn't had such problems earlier between each other.

Thank you,
The Knight
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hi. Thanks for the replies.

Unfortunately, the hypocrisy level of TheKnight's reply is beyond limits.
Googol is really different story, because he insulted me also many times and provoke on bad phrases. Most of the time, when we were doing games, he was coming and going to observers, because he was scared to play fair games (in the same time, guy calls him self one of the best players in ee2). So, while he was sitting in observers and I was playing, he usually started writing some bad things to me, which provoke me to say him answers in the same style (Gnooty, was also supporting him and even defending). If Mona would give whole chat, but not only those insult phrases from my side, we would see that Googol also tried his best for the report.
So I'm now being accused of hiding the facts or manipulating with evidence? In fact. The FULL Playback Chat Logs are available in my first post and available for everyone to check. I believe even Department of Justice verified them as well.
I won't discuss about Googol as I'm sure he will have a lot to say himself, but I'd like to remind that games history can be checked by the Multiplayer Rating System Log website: https://www.ee2.eu/multiplayer/rating/ with the "Search" tool available. After a quick look it seems opposite to what you're saying, and Googol is usually put in the worse team.
Then we have a confirmation from Gnooty, who quit in 2019 because of you demanding unfair teams.

Mona, I won't lie here and will say that I've been never talking negative about the 1.5 patch. I didn't say any bad word about new updates or features, that you created. I were even interested in some things in updates and asked you some questions about them. I understand that you are doing hard work to improve game, especially by coding some things in assembler (for Matty: Assembler is a low-level programming language, which is really so close to the machine language. In it's turn, machine language contains only "0" and "1" values, like in the "legend" with my earlier nickname), so let's be honest, is not easy for everyone to understand how to make some useful scripts there and I respect Mona's work for our game.
To be honest, I don't care who likes UP1.5 and who doesn't. Everyone has the rights to critic things. The problem is, it has been done intentionally in front of others and new players. Mentioning "GameSpy" (which isn't even the studio) had negative intentions. Everyone with IQ above 20 sees the clear intentions from messages like this. I actually believe that you like UP1.5 (based on different conversations), but it doesn't give you the rights to act like a "macho" in front of others. You wanted to show how far you can go with attacking me, perhaps to build some "respect" from the other active players? Whatever, this wasn't even a reason of the ban. It's just mentioned in a cumulative report.
1. First of all, Mona was sitting in observers and were writing to all players some nonsense things about using rams, to attack (when it was stupid and unnecessary to attack) and so on... After, Mona, by writing "to All", were giving tips to the team, that played against me. He said them to attack me, because I had less units than my opponent. I told Mona to shut up and stop helping opposite team, but that didn't give any sense. So, after some phrases as in Mona's report "TheKnight has been temporarily muted" in the game and I couldn't write anything in the game chat. Other observers seen that and took it as a joke. So, I also decided to joke in this case, and wrote with wall first short phrase that came in head... Of course I wrote it only because it's short, no deep meaning in that. I couldn't write with the wall: "Dear Mona, I would like to tell you that, in my opinion, muting me for the reason of asking you to shut up and not help the opposite team, was unfair."
Do you have any proof of what you're saying, or you make things up as you need?
First of all, you've been muted after you heavily insulted me for forcing the game status to be "ready" using the countdown method (so the game start wasn't even depended on me). Mentioning that it was caused by some different event with "helping" has nothing to do with reality. Your claim that it was for a simple "shut up" is just ridiculous, and everyone knows that it's not true.
Around 8 players in game room waited for you to become "Ready", because you didn't dare to switch your status to "Observer". After 9 minutes of waiting in the hosted game room, the host player (KennetRP) asked me to "start it", which was the "force ready" countdown in this case. After game started, you came back after around 5 minutes and insulted me. This means, that all 8 players in the game room, would need to wait for 14 minutes on you. A short game could have already finished during this time. You don't respect other players (not only me). All of them who were marked as "ready" are sitting in front of their computers, without the possibility to minimize game window (because the game might start soon). You wasted 8 x 14 minutes = 112 minutes = around 2 hours of other player's together time.

Now about "helping" the opponent. The Observers-to-players chat was created to help new players become good. Observers (especially me) give tips to weaker players (in this case KennetRP who started playing EE2 in 2020 and is already good). It helps new players understand the game, and helps them a lot. You didn't post the playback / playback chat log of your accusations towards me. If you lost the game, you will find any reason to put the blame on, even if teaching the new player wasn't helpful at all. Cases like this depend on the situation, so bringing things up without posting any proof are unacceptable. In my posts I try to confirm every word with posted screenshots / playback chat logs / external links. You prove nothing.
3. What was the problem in phrase "Mona try hard"? I only said fact, that you were trying your best vs them. I made this conclusion by your building time, updating units to elite level and so on. At all, nothing strange and rude at that phrase.
It's not a problem. It's a proof to give the overall view on your behavior. The phrase "try hard" is used in specified circumstances that every gamer player can recognize. Thanks for bringing elite upgrades up, because in that game I had no elite upgrades due to high upgrade costs in epoch 15.
4. At that "1vs2 game", I was observer and watching how Mona played fast pace game vs Indie and Byz. Whole game I was sitting calm and didn't wrote nothing to Mona or some other player in that game, unlike he does in my games. Only after game finished, I wrote in the lobby my opinion about the game, where I make accent on the military leader, which Mona used against Indie.
No proof for your statements. Do you realize there are Playback Chat Logs posted in my first post? Your messages were posted in game, not the lobby. If you decided to lie in order to defend yourself, then at least try not to get instantly spoiled.
I called such move as a "shame" because for me, player with such level as Mona and in his settings (everyone knows that eW players plays 5-5 on a higher level than rest) should win those games fairly, even without using any crown. Moreover, Mona had much more units in his army and crown bonus and he still decided to use that military leader on poor Indie, who plays fast pace once a month. And that Byz, who attacked with 4 horses on 3 outposts... I want to say, that I wrote those things in reason to support IndieRock, who didn't like fast pace before that game... And now he even hates it, because such loses doesn't give any player motivation to continue playing it. But if game would be played without crowns and that military leader, Indie would hold a bit more and could have a chance to rebuild. Maybe I wouldn't make this theatre there, but after Mona with proud was saying that "he won the 1vs2!" to make others scared of his level, I wanted to make everything clear here. Also, Mona makes same thing when he watches the game and after in lobby writing his own opinion about game he watched. I would also not agree with all that he said. So, why if Mona can say whatever he wants in lobby, I can't say my opinion about the game? Is this a discrimination or what?
I don't know why this thing is even discussed... First of all, not 5-5, but 9-9 which depends on saltpeter. Second, it was a 1v2 game. Third, Byzantine was rushing with HORSES, ruining the "boom" strategy. Fourth, I have been attacked by Indie while 90% of my army was at Byzantine. Fifth, the Leader was used to slow the incoming army down, and give me a chance to reposition army.
You make no sense with the statement that I shouldn't use crowns. They were enabled (message on game starts shows it as well). Should I wait for others to take them just to lose a 1v2, because that's what you wanted to see?

Now a little bit more about me:
- For the past few years I play very rarely. Everyone sees and knows that I spend more time with EE2 for testing, coding than actual playing.
- Whenever I have got a free time to play, I see bullshit like "mona trying hard", "shame, uses mili leader" and so on. Considering my dedication to EE2 and limited playing possibilities, I find it totally unacceptable. Whenever I want to play basically the GAME I RE-MADE, you do everything to disgust me, prevent from further playing. I will not agree on this. I can use any strategy I want in the games I play. You commented shit trying to impress other players, that's the whole story behind it.
- I'm not saint, I could have written some tips while observing the game, but putting it as an example is pretty low. Players like you spend 100% of time on PLAYING the game, while I spend 95% of time CONTRIBUTING the game. Even if I ruined 1 of your games (which I doubt, because you just use it as a simple excuse), you have no moral rights to post heavy insults. Not to mention manipulating on the English WhatsApp groups (yes, the Department of Control has a few agents there), trying show me from the "worst possible side".
5. Look on this phrase "As first, I hosted a game on EE2: AOS, to play with a player who had nobody to play with." That's not really true. Let's be honest, you hosted ranked 1vs1 in AOS and invited noob in the 5-5 setting to smash him, but you said it will be played for fun. Like really, I know how Mona plays with noobs... He likes to ram them, nuke them with planes or even make super nukes and destroy them totally. I don't think it would be much fun for this new guy who wanted to play a long relax game vs bots. I just tried to save him and give him time to decide if he really wants it or not. But Mona thought I was attacking him, which was not true.
STOP LYING FOR ONCE!
Spoiler
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-20 110314.png
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-20 110314.png (60.52 KiB) Viewed 3278 times
What I have hosted has nothing to do with what we were going to play after he joins. Get off my dick. Focus on yourself.

He wanted to play, but in contrast to you I'm helping other players enjoy game, not only ruining it:
Spoiler
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-20 110606.png
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-20 110606.png (102.28 KiB) Viewed 3278 times
And don't even dare to excuse with "I didn't know what he posted because I don't use Discord", because the last messages on Lobby are printed after re-log.

This is way too fucking much:
"I know how Mona plays with noobs... He likes to ram them, nuke them with planes or even make super nukes and destroy them totally."

3 FUCKING HOURS, SLOW PACE GAME, GIVING FUN TO NEW PLAYERS:

OVER 2 HOURS MULTIPLAYER GAME WITH NEW PLAYERS:

Those examples could be posted endlessly.
It's sick how low you go with your hypocrisy. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE PLAYED A GAME LIKE I POSTED WITH NEW PLAYERS?

The rest of your post I'm not reading, because I consider that it's the same bullshit.

EDIT:
My message "this game was made by "GameSpy" means "this game was made by "GameSpy". Based on this messages, you can't see anything from that you wrote: "To show even more disrespect towards me, he said that he doesn't care about the work put into UP1.5". I just wrote some fact about the game and nothing else, but you blew it up from 6 words to I don't know what. And once again, I'm not thinking that I have unlimited rights in game, I only know that I can tell my opinion about different things and if you don't like my opinion in some cases, it's not my problem. You can discuss with me any thing and prove your point of view.
You had bad intentions, everyone with IQ greater than 20 recognizes it.
You love to talk about the FACTS? You don't even know what game studio has made EE2. You mentioned GameSpy which was a simple Multiplayer services provider and did nothing with development.
You can discuss with me any thing and prove your point of view.
This is funny how you're trying to show how open-minded for discussions you are.
Not a long time ago:
Spoiler
discussion1.png
discussion1.png (133.11 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
discussion2.png
discussion2.png (144.79 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
First you call something "not true".
When you get a proof you are bullshiting about wikipedia being edited by "idiots?".
When you get more sources and proof, you run with: "ok i don't wanna talk about this shit now bye guys".
About that episode with book. Guy wanted write a book for Mona for his works and I just wanted to mention some problems, personally, to Mona. For example, about his possibility to write messages in ranked games to the players, while he said himself "If you don't want to read my messages in game, host ranked games", but it didn't help at all. I wanted to write my opinion and there was no insults in this case.
-.-
His nickname was "Mein Kampf". Do you actually know what it is? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mein_Kampf
In addition, I wrote that joke about "hacks" not because I accuse him of using hacks. He said that himself earlier, before the game, which was ranked: "If I lose points, I will use hacks to get them back." So, I joked with him about this theme. Why he can joke like that and I can't continue his own joke? Or maybe he wasn't joking that time... Anyway, nobody knows.
Don't you dare to write in quotes if you have no proof for something. You twisted my words, and at least 4 different players can confirm it.

The game was about to be 1v2, and I said "OK, I can play but if I lose I'll get points anyway, OK?" KennetRP said "NO", and I switched my player status to Observer. It was a proposition for starting an unfair game in MEDIUM PACE where it matters. You twisted the words especially to make an excuse. This is unacceptable. You either start showing a proof or it's considered as a continuation of attacks on me.
About "a new player appreciating my work in messages above, and then he comes right after with insults". If you didn't mention, I wrote joke about "hack" only after he left, so he didn't even read that. But, of course, you think I used this on purpose, which is really not true. By the way, there was nobody watching that conversation from new players, because they all were playing their own games.
Are you playing dumb now? There were around 20-30 players online. All of them can see messages on Lobby after they quit their current game. Whenever someone re-logs to Lobby, can see the last sent messages. They also remain available in the connected Discord room, which can be checked by ~250 people now.

And what is this? "TheKnight's behavior harms the Empire Earth 2 community". The Knight is helping to make ee2 community to be bigger. I'm usually talking with new players and sometimes helping them by giving some advices, even in game, to make them play better. You may ask Kennet, Bilge, GokTurk, Taha, Petto and many others, that I always help them in games and giving advices to improve their skills and make them play better, while you were hosted ranked game in 5-5 and invited noob to smash him and to make him quit ee2 after first game. So that was really hard saying that my behavior harms the whole ee2 community and I can take that as an insult probably.
Congratulations. All the good things ruined by attacking the developer and risking doubts about security of the software in other players eyes.
6. Once again, I don't have any problems with player Gnooty, I talk with him very rarely and we don't play together much, because he is always sitting in observers and mostly not playing. That spoiler you sent doesn't have full information. If we look on it, it's not full conversation, just a cut part of it. So, maybe Gnooty also mentioned other people who made him quit from ee2, but Mona just tried to put this against me, so cut the "right" parts.
Sure, I'll post the full private conversation in a topic about YOU!
It's not even funny anymore, it's sad, because those screenshots (even if not full) clearly show who was the reason of his decision. If you deny to accept such an obvious proof, then further discussions with you are pointless. You will never admit to your mistake.
Also, we can see, those screenshots was made in a conversation that was a year ago. So, why if Gnooty was so sad and angry on me, he didn't wrote anything to me? He didn't even tried to resolve that "problem" with me. Everyone in the room understood why I kicked him and it was not because I don't like him or don't want him to play in our community.
Oh right! He quit the game for a few months, and he should be trying to contact the person who was a reason of his decision, LOL.
Don't mess me with Googol, he took a break by his own choice. Googol is not that person who may quit, just because someone would joke with him or insult him. This guy can make any person uninstall ee2 and by the way, nobody knows why he stopped playing his favorite AOE3, where he was "great player" and jumped in our small ee2 community. You know him some months, but talking like you know him from childhood, but maybe he also is not an "angel" and made some problems in previous games. At least, by conversation with him, I can assume that.
Right...
Spoiler
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-20 120225.png
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-20 120225.png (58.71 KiB) Viewed 3275 times
Really guys, it's like if we will report people for such stuff, we should ban here half ee2 community on 2 years?
What 2 years?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tsxki9u2gxb4h ... .docx?dl=0
Mona, showed his profs, but what are those? Some words cut from contexts, which showing me as a bad guy, while he is an "angel". This is not fair profs, I know that before many of those phrases, there was even harder ones in my address. Especially from Googol, who always provoke me on such words. Sadly, he didn't give those phrases to Mona for some reason.
Can you please stop accusing me of manipulating the evidence The FULL Playback Chat Logs links were all the time available in my first post.
In my opinion, Mona took it all very serious to himself and for some reason tried to represent me in this report as bad as possible and even tried to make me "hater of 1.5 patch", which is very strange and not understandable. I really don't know what is the deep sense of it, maybe he wanted to make my reputation down in the eyes of other players, maybe something other... But I know Mona really long time and we didn't had such problems earlier between each other.
Such a great statement for someone who is unable to write a simple "sorry" in the whole long post.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Googol

Post by Googol »

Hello,

There are quite a few things I would like to say to TheKnight's response on this matter.
In regards to the insults, you forget to mention that it was you who started it all along, whenever i am online or in a room among the first things you do is to have some negative remarks about me, yet you seem not to like the taste of your own medicine, which itself should imply that you should stop doing things to others that you dont like yourself (We will get in detail to this later). In regards to going to observers, what is so bad about obsing games? It shouldnt be any of your business at all in the first place, however since you are keen on the subject you are the one putting unfair teams on your hosts everytime i want to play and you are doing it on purpose to ruin my game experience, you even call me names like "pussy" for not wanting to play 2v3s or 2v1s several times in the past, whilst in reality i played quite a few of these games myself, but obviously you are blind to this fact, because it contradicts your own beliefs. In regards to calling myself of the best ee2 players that makes me laugh, because i never said anything like this directly myself (I think), it is the other active players to claim it so, but after all this is not the point. It is you and your hypocrisy of calling me an average player, which does not anger me or anything, but it is your hypocrisy that you in fact call yourself one of the best players, whilst at the same you need to put in team another very good player in your team and at the same time you give me a newer player with less experience, and then you proceed to preach here on about fair teams and so on. It disgusts me, really.

Also constantly calling me a "pussy" for obsing a game , for the purpose of me having a break is not so nice, most of the times before you managed to log online i have played few games in a row and simply want to have a break.
2. Those "Offensive messages" was from Googol side too, they provoke me on those phrases from my side. And isn't it strange, that I would insult him for no reason in game chat, while I was busy in playing? Answer in the question.
As i said before, you constantly did provoke me first. Despite me asking you to stop with this all together in the past.
Before that occured, you suspected Mona of hacking earlier, in one of the game rooms we were both in, unfortunately i cannot dig up this proof myself since i cant pull game room chat history. However i like to believe it was still one of your "jokes" twisted may be, you know this. Also saying these things on public lobby whether you realize it or not is highly disrespectful towards the creator and it can harm the credibility of the patch & creator.
This is no excuse, the lobby is connected to the EE2 discord server and anyone inside that server could have potentionally saw that.

I intended to quit forever, however Mona after few months convinced me to come back, Mona has provided you with a screenshot from discord before i got it, so there is your answer, however after talking with Kay after the incident all together we sorted it out and i believe we have a mutual respect between each other now . If you want to know why i stopped playing AOE3 the answer is simple, i got too tired of the competitive gameplay and i dont have time to constantly practice 8+ hours a day to keep up with the other top players. But this is off-topic. I used to play EE2 in childhood it was a fun game, and i wanted to have some nostalgia, then i discovered it has still small but active online community and decided to hop in and enjoy the game with other people. While i am not saying i am an "angel" the thing is i do recognize my mistakes in the past and try to face problems head on instead of trying to face them with deceit, lies and hypocrisy.

I myself have made similar mistakes with the "jokes" like yours in the past, and realizing how big of an mistake it can evolve to be led me to realize that i should grow up and drop it all together.
Oh i remember, when me and Tedere started playing this game together, how you acted all so nice towards us, never had problem with "noobbashing" us with another teammate of yours, but after 2-3 weeks when we started to get good grasp of how the game works the behaviour started to turn bitter, and thats where it all started. I remember you suddenly calling us pussies for just wanting to play together as friends.

Do you realize the hypocrisy? Prof.Noob (Gno_oty) and Mona were the first people who genuinely tried to help me improve in the game, these are the people who actually help new players. Mona for instance alongside with Pannari, spend quite a bit of their time to play against AI when i was beginning with the game, because i enjoyed it and that is something note worthy. I saw you many times hosting ranked games and then proceeding to to invite new players for 1v1s. You act all so kind and nice as long as you have the upper hand. But whenever things dont go your way you turn bitter and angry, i understand that you dont like losing, people generally dont. I dont like losing too much for instance, but i wont come up with several excuses right after the game ends. Maybe i could have done the same thing in the past but i dont do it everytime like you do.

I did not want to get too much involved with this, as TheKnight would like to believe that i have the major role in this. I have to dissapoint him, I would report him a long time ago if that was the case. However i believe it is my duty to respond to his post, as yet again he is trying to twist my & others words yet again. I believe his behaviour towards Mona was the final nail in the coffin, he claims he respects Mona's work yet he has a "funny" way of showing it, since his recent behaviour towards Mona is considered by most people extremly disrespectful.

Overall, i do not feel anger or hatred towards TheKnight, but what i feel is pity, not a single thought has been given about apology from his part, which could do wonders I believe.

As for myself, I am not entirely for the ban, EE2 community is small as it is, however if apology is issued from TheKnight a genuine apology, then as for myself I am willing to forget and forgive the past :)

But first, let the others speak their mind as well.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Before that occured, you suspected Mona of hacking earlier, in one of the game rooms we were both in, unfortunately i cannot dig up this proof myself since i cant pull game room chat history. However i like to believe it was still one of your "jokes" twisted may be, you know this. Also saying these things on public lobby whether you realize it or not is highly disrespectful towards the creator and it can harm the credibility of the patch & creator.
I usually ignore those messages, as they are not public.

However, it's a huge hypocrisy.

First of all, every player is hacking the game. Why? Because UP1.5 online features are designed to modify game memory on requests from the KeepAlive server. Observers are auto-ready since 2016 or so, thanks to this. Observers can send messages to players thanks to this. I added an option to Maximization Helper "Don't Center Camera For Cycle Select Hotkeys", and 1000 other things. If my intentions were to "hack" for myself, why the bloody hell I would share all my improvements public? It makes a total no sense. So this whole shit-talking about "hacking" is fully disrespectful towards me, because he has a possibility to use EVERYTHING I invented myself for free. Then he dares to critic me for sending messages in Rated games, like it was a huge crime, like I had no rights to do such things when I decide myself that it's worth.
Do you realize the hypocrisy? Prof.Noob (Gno_oty) and Mona were the first people who genuinely tried to help me improve in the game, these are the people who actually help new players. Mona for instance alongside with Pannari, spend quite a bit of their time to play against AI when i was beginning with the game, because i enjoyed it and that is something note worthy. I saw you many times hosting ranked games and then proceeding to to invite new players for 1v1s. You act all so kind and nice as long as you have the upper hand.
This is exactly what pisses me off the most.
In some games he is insulting for "double", then when you stop doubling he does it himself.
He played rated games against bad players himself, but when ME (kind of most important person in the community) wants to do the same, he has a huge problem with it and attacks me public.

I can't stand this hypocrisy.

Now, instead of understanding my point of view, and taking the warning seriously, he didn't apologize. He twisted all possible facts, without showing any proof.

I really hoped that we get a quick reaction, and that the punishment can be temporarily exchanged into a full mute, until the case is fully resolved. But at this moment there is no repentance from his side. Total disrespect, and even 10 new accusations towards me. What can be done in cases like this, I don't know.

The Department of Justice will decide if the ban should be exchanged into the full mute until the case is resolved.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

Thank you very much for your long and argument oriented answers, Knight, Mona and Googol. I think this shows there is a contribution from both sides and that’s great!

Before taking a decision I’ll wait a bit longer just in case someone else wanted to express his opinion or in case Knight, Mona and Googol wanted to say something more.

In the meanwhile, since the case might be resolved in a few days, I think that converting the ban into the full mute mode is a good idea.

I have already my own idea, but I’d like to ask Knight what does he think specifically about this hypocrisy that Googol and Mona accused him of. Just to make an instance: you thought and said that Mona was bashing noobs. He proved you wrong, at least in that case, but independently on who was right, there is a strong evidence you have done that same thing. It’s not like bashing noobs is such a wrong act to me (I think there are people like me who become enchanted and are more motivated to improve when getting demolished), but what do you think about this?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

As requested by the Department of Justice (even thought my idea), the ban has been exchanged to the full mute.

I'm not a big fan of bans, especially when it's the first case of this type for this player.

If not the ban, we can assume that there would be no reply from Knight at all. Banning usually speeds up the process, since we can hear the feedback faster. The fact that the reply from TheKnight came so late, only shows that he thought it will be a shrot-time ban after which he can continue the same accusations as before.

What I can't stand is that almost 100% of TheKnight's reply are twisted words, excuses, hypocrisy. There is nothing that signals that he regrets it. Instead, he made more false accusations. Attacking in order to "defend" ourselves is acceptable, but not using lies.

Since TheKnight didn't apologize in the right time, I would recommend that the full mute punishment can only be removed after writing some text 20 times using a pen and paper. This is the only thing that will make player understand that things went wrongly.

Added after 56 minutes 32 seconds:
NO GUYS.

This is enough.

TheKnight has decided to message all players possible, to act like the victim.

He didn't write an apology on the forum

He has mine and Googol's Discord, so he could do it on Private to us.

His strategy is to provoke people against me. I will not tolerate this hypocrisy any longer!

He texted even players who don't play much:

Pannari:
Spoiler
Screenshot 2020-11-20 192228.png
Screenshot 2020-11-20 192228.png (75.61 KiB) Viewed 3204 times
Kennet:
Spoiler
Screenshot 2020-11-20 192333.png
Screenshot 2020-11-20 192333.png (73.2 KiB) Viewed 3204 times
Even wilparra earlier today:
Spoiler
20201120_192525.jpg
20201120_192525.jpg (717.68 KiB) Viewed 3204 times
20201120_192538.jpg
20201120_192538.jpg (722.7 KiB) Viewed 3204 times
... and probably many more that didn't spam me yet.

This is clearly a manipulation where is is trying to provoke people against me (perhaps Googol), by direct contact with them. He is using it to show his own vision. He knows we have a forum topic, so this has no other explanation.

I don't believe in any good intentions from him!

The account has been banned again, until the case is fully resolved.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheKnight

Post by TheKnight »

Hey Mona,

When you were writing that first report, I'm sure you asked Googol and Gnooty (as we see on those screenshots from first report) that you tried to make people going against me to make your report.

I'm sorry, but what are you putting your nose in the private chats between me and other players? It is not your problem with who I chat, when I chat and with what reason I write messages to other players. Maybe I just wanted to say "Hey! how are you man?" So, this means for you it's ok to get people up against me (example Gnooty) and I can't tell other people to write their real opinion about me on the forum? Again, here we may see the discrimination in telling people's own opinions, because this plays against Mona's general opinion. This is the main problem here, I was reported for saying my opinion, which was understood not only in wrong way, but also converted into something more than an insult. For example, that I "dislike the 1.5 patch and insult it", which was a horrible lie from Mona.

I'm not trying to manipulate people, I just want to see here different opinions. Right now, I see that you and Googol are manipulating Matty, by supporting your opinion by each other. So, this is like game in one gates. Let other players write their opinion and stop making a theatre from this.

See Matty wrote "Before taking a decision I’ll wait a bit longer just in case someone else wanted to express his opinion..." I think people should write what they think about your insult to me: "Knight harms ee2 community". And you want me to say sorry to you after such thing?

I play ee2 more than many of other players and even more than your czech partner and there was even more insults than now, which all were took normally and nobody didn't write any reports for such things.

I can say sorry when I'm not right. In this case I think both sides are not "angels", so if you want stop this war there should be apologies from both sides.

Still waiting for other opinions.

Thank you,
TheKnight
ByzantineEmpire

Post by ByzantineEmpire »

Hey i wanted from my opinion that i do know and understood that knight had something with Mona but i think that The Knight didint react as he should .Really sad to learn that players left EE2 for months for Knights behavior but of course i WONT lie that theknight has been so active in EE2 multiplayer i cant imagine the multiplayer without him there for i ask for the sake of whole community and the people who had like beef with him to do 1 day mute and if he continues to be toxic one more time the proceed on full mute.

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”