TheKnight reported for a toxic behavior

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: TheKnight is now banned for a toxic behavior

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

When you were writing that first report, I'm sure you asked Googol and Gnooty (as we see on those screenshots from first report) that you tried to make people going against me to make your report.
Another false accusation. I didn't tell Googol or Gnooty to post anything. Gnooty got informed about it on the next day, when I asked if he's fine that I posted screenshots.
You are lying hard, you have no proof for anything you say, but you're keep writing lies. This can't be tolerated.
I'm sorry, but what are you putting your nose in the private chats between me and other players? It is not your problem with who I chat, when I chat and with what reason I write messages to other players. Maybe I just wanted to say "Hey! how are you man?" So, this means for you it's ok to get people up against me (example Gnooty) and I can't tell other people to write their real opinion about me on the forum? Again, here we may see the discrimination in telling people's own opinions, because this plays against Mona's general opinion. This is the main problem here, I was reported for saying my opinion, which was understood not only in wrong way, but also converted into something more than an insult. For example, that I "dislike the 1.5 patch and insult it", which was a horrible lie from Mona.
Do posted screenshots look like private chats between you and those players? They texted ME, because no matter what shit you're trying to do against me, I have have more trust.

Your opinion is never proven with facts. I have posted proof for EVERYTHING I said. You posted no proof at all.
I'm not trying to manipulate with people, I also want here to see different opinion. Right now I see that you and Googol are manipulating with Matty by supporting your opinion by each other. So, this is like game in one gates. Let others write their opinion and stop making a theatre from this.
Why don't you post them the link to the forum topic? You expect to hear their opinion on Private Message, after you tell them a full story with your twisted words, 0 screenshots and 0 proof?
See Matty wrote "Before taking a decision I’ll wait a bit longer just in case someone else wanted to express his opinion..." I think people should write what they think about your insult to me: "Knight harms ee2 community". And you want me to say sorry to you after such thing?
Gov. Act III: UP1.5 - Unofficial Patch 1.5 Act: viewtopic.php?p=19449#p19449 (accepted on the Download page and in the Installer):
$3.7 Information about ban reasons and the people who are able to ban accounts (with reference to $3.6):
a) The creator of Unofficial Patch 1.5 (Dr.MonaLisa) has full rights to ban the account if any player offend them for no reason or if they decide that the player's behavior harms the Empire Earth II community.
Matty has verified and confirmed that your behavior harms the community by risking new player's trust towards the software used.
I play ee2 more than many of other players and even more than your czech partner and there was even more insults than now, which all were took normally and nobody didn't write any reports for such things.
The report is not about insults, but about the toxic behavior that harms the community.
If you do not understand what it is about, I would recommend to read again the whole topic.
I can say sorry when I'm not right. In this case I think both sides are not "angels", so if you want stop this war there should be apologies from both sides.
No, there should be an apology from you. You're the one who made this mess. You're the one who twisted my words, you're the one who lies in your responses, you're the one who provokes players against me, you're the one who accuses me that there is some "pressure" from Googol, you're the one who tried to shame me in front of new players. All I did was listing all your shit down, with screenshots.
The biggest hypocrisy is that you just wrote to Pannari that you're sorry, but in the public forum topic you act like I did something wrong to you. You are manipulating players, so they think that you've apologized to me and remain banned, while you didn't say "sorry" a single time.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Googol

Post by Googol »

TheKnight wrote: 20 Nov 2020, 19:51 Hey Mona,

When you were writing that first report, I'm sure you asked Googol and Gnooty (as we see on those screenshots from first report) that you tried to make people going against me to make your report.

There was no such thing on my part.
TheKnight

Post by TheKnight »

Hey, you continue fighting with me.

You are asking me to give any profs of you insulting me? Let's start form this reports, where you already insulted me a few times and again called everything that I wrote a "shit", how about this? Is this normal in your own rules? Why should I send any other profs, if we see here already such a disrespect to the opinion of the other player? We should start from here maybe?

Yes, you write to Gnooty one year ago to understand his feelings about that one kick from MY OWN room after 3 warnings from me. So what? After that situation Gnooty already played in my room over 10 games and I played in his room same and we didn't have any problems. Same I would say about Tedere, we never had big problems with him and I got no idea how you get him into this. Googol would never report me by himself, because as you can see in the chats, he also insulted me and provoke on bad replies, so nothing bad in that I defended myself in the conversation with him. You can ask Googol that we even wanted to do seven 1vs1 matches to resolve those private problems between us.

I'm not arguing that players trust to you... Of course, everyone trust to you and as a prof, they all install the 1.5.8 version, that was created by you. Or this sentence was just to show people, that you got here most of power?

"Matty has verified and confirmed that your behavior harms the community by risking new player's trust towards the software used." I see that Matty is still waiting for others to write something, while you are trying to write here for whole ee2 community, because your logic is "if I think like this, others also thinks like this". But perhaps, it's not true.

I see that you also have toxic behavior to other players so what now? I should make other report with screenshots, where you were callings people with words, that THE CREATOR of 1.5 patch should not use in his talks? Or those usual insults from you to others (most when you were sitting in observers), which was just forgotten in a couple of days was ok? You think I can't make such screens of your insults in our games? Should I really do this mess, after which you will blame me for making your status or behavior to others lower? Why you are so stubborn?

There is some mistakes from me, but mostly, those weren't such hard insults as you call them. Don't mess 1.5 patch and ee2 community with the behavior between me and you, this is useless and no screenshots profs that. You just have a goal to ban me and that's it. So you decided to show your power to the other players to ban me and make me shut up on 2 years or how many you wanted there. This is not fair to make such decision just because "her/his Majesty" understood some remarks or jokes to him as insults to the ee2 community.

And you are talking about community? So Googol, you and maybe Gnooty (who was only kicked by me from MY ROOM in extra situation, but not like you, who may kick players from lobby for hours, in reason that you don't like their behavior). This is your ee2 community and rules? All other players also thinks the same or you just wrote it in the hope that everyone got same opinion?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

You are asking me to give any profs of you insulting me? Let's start form this reports, where you already insulted me a few times and again called everything that I wrote a "shit", how about this? Is this normal in your own rules? Why should I send any other profs, if we see here already such a disrespect to the opinion of the other player? We should start from here maybe?
You're throwing lies that have nothing to do with reality. You even fail to prove your lies (like the one that I was telling anyone to write the report instead of me). Some things you write are a "shit", "bullshit", and it's the right word to use. So don't twist things around.
Yes, you write to Gnooty one year ago to understand his feelings about that one kick from MY OWN room after 3 warnings from me. So what? After that situation Gnooty already played in my room over 10 games and I played in his room same and we didn't have any problems. Same I would say about Tedere, we never had big problems with him and I got no idea how you get him into this. Googol would never report me by himself, because as you can see in the chats, he also insulted me and provoke on bad replies, so nothing bad in that I defended myself in the conversation with him. You can ask Googol that we even wanted to do seven 1vs1 matches to resolve those private problems between us.
Did Googol report you? He had not a single post before your post. He even told me that he didn't want to join this discussion. What you did was attacking him in your first post in this topic, and that's when he joined it.
The examples I bring up is my cumulative report, based on reports which I received from players during the last year.
I'm not arguing that players trust to you... Of course, everyone trust to you and as a prof, they all install the 1.5.8 version, that was created by you. Or this sentence was just to show people, that you got here most of power?
No, I just felt sorry for you. Messaging all these players you thought that you have a bond of trust with them, higher than mine for that matter. You probably feel betrayed now.
"Matty has verified and confirmed that your behavior harms the community by risking new player's trust towards the software used." I see that Matty is still waiting for others to write something, while you are trying to write here for whole ee2 community, because your logic is "if I think like this, others also thinks like this". But perhaps, it's not true.
Then you missed this post:
Matty wrote: 19 Nov 2020, 21:16 -Talking bad about Mona to new players is not healthy at all for ee2. Not because he is Mona but because, being the one who did 1.5 patch, talking bad about him might raise stupid suspects on the safety of his patch, thing that might bring some of these new players to uninstall the game.
see that you also have toxic behavior to other players so what now? I should make other report with screenshots, where you were callings people with words, that THE CREATOR of 1.5 patch should not use in his talks? Or those usual insults from you to others (most when you were sitting in observers), which was just forgotten in a couple of days was ok? You think I can't make such screens of your insults in our games? Should I really do this mess, after which you will blame me for making your status or behavior to others lower? Why you are so stubborn?
Yes, please make a report where I offended you in game now.
Since you made this accusation, your ban will not be removed until you prove it. The era of empty words is over.

There is some mistakes from me, but mostly, those weren't such hard insults as you call them. Don't mess 1.5 patch and ee2 community with the behavior between me and you, this is useless and no screenshots profs that. You just have a goal to ban me and that's it. So you decided to show your power to the other players to ban me and make me shut up on 2 years or how many you wanted there. This is not fair to make such decision just because "her/his Majesty" understood some remarks or jokes to him as insults to the ee2 community.
What? "this is useless and no screenshots profs that"? The screenshots and playbacks logs clearly prove your fault. Instead of a simple apology that would exchange your punishment quickly, you decide to attack me with LIES, and throwing shit without posting a SINGLE EVIDENCE, SCREENSHOT, CHAT LOG. This is fair in your understanding? You thought that such things will be tolerated forever?
Again, don't twist the words. You attacked me, criticized public for a few weeks. You have been warned few weeks before, and you knew how it might end up. Offending me public is an attack on the whole community, especially with accusations of illegal things that might cause other players to lose the trust in software used. If it wasn't your intention, why it's so hard to admit to a mistake, write sorry and make this case not escalate any longer?
And you are talking about community? So Googol, you and maybe Gnooty (who was only kicked by me from MY ROOM in extra situation, but not like you, who may kick players from lobby for hours, in reason that you don't like their behavior). This is your ee2 community and rules? All other players also thinks the same or you just wrote it in the hope that everyone got same opinion?
Do you understand my status? I'm the High Representative. In the rules you accepted that I have rights to issue bans IF I DECIDE THAT THE BEHAVIOR HARMS THE COMMUNITY.
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1716
a) The creator of Unofficial Patch 1.5 (Dr.MonaLisa) has full rights to ban the account if any player offend them for no reason or if they decide that the player's behavior harms the Empire Earth II community.
The fact we have a separate Department of Justice to help resolve cases like this, is only my good intention to keep things even more transparent.
If you continue disagreeing with the rules that you have accepted, then there is nothing left than uninstalling the software that the license you don't agree with. It's as simple as that.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

I don’t like at all the direction we are going now. It’s a shame because I felt like things were getting better.

First of all, everyone should stop assuming facts they do not know:
Knight, saying that Googol is pushing for your ban is hard to believe, since he clearly stated he hopes you won’t get banned and you also said you solved the issue in those 7 games. Even if it was plausible, it would be still disrespectful to jump into conclusions you are not certain of. Also, saying that Mona asked Googol and others to post is just your assumption that I consider false and, above this, something no one cares about. Asking other players to express their opinion about the case is very well accepted and that is not equal to using them against the other.
Also Mona, you should not assume as well that Knight is trying to put players against you. He just contacted some ee2 players that told you they had been contacted by him. You cannot imply from it that he is going “to use them against you”. That depends on what Knight told them, which you do not know (the only thing that emerged was that Googol was pushing for his ban, which is relatively bad, but still it has nothing to do with you).

I like how everyone here claims to not be an angel but, at the same time, they act as if they were flawless. “I apologize if you apologize”, this is what I’m seeing right now. It’s not like apologizing makes you the loser. Instead, it shows good ability in recognizing own limits, which is necessary in order to surpass them. Also, it’s not like you are doing a favor to me or the other ones by apologizing. You should apologize if you feel like a certain behavior of yours doesn’t represent you anymore, independently if you are going to receive apologies as well. It is not a way to be liked, it is a way to dissociate yourself from your previous bullshits. Everybody likes to dissociate themselves from things they don’t like. Be honest with yourself.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Also Mona, you should not assume as well that Knight is trying to put players against you. He just contacted some ee2 players that told you they had been contacted by him. You cannot imply from it that he is going “to use them against you”. That depends on what Knight told them, which you do not know (the only thing that emerged was that Googol was pushing for his ban, which is relatively bad, but still it has nothing to do with you).
Then how to interpret screenshots from this post? viewtopic.php?p=26081#p26081
Claiming that any other player has a pressure on me, is just ridiculous.

Now, everyone can try to put themselves in my situation:
- Creating a forum topic, to keep everything as transparent as possible. Everyone has right to express their opinion.
- Within 1 hour, over 5 players who usually don't contact me, send messages asking about TheKnight's case, or telling me to "unban". It might be something normal, but it's annoying if all information are available on the forum, in this topic. They clearly told me that Knight is showing them his vision on Private. Why not send them the topic, so they can see? If I myself had bad intentions, I would now post the link to this topic on Twitter/Facebook news, in order to inform all players what is going on. Would it be so nice?

I won't mention that some of them also forwarded to me screenshots of what Knight is writing, because I already feel pity for him. Oops, I mentioned it.

So I'm asking Knight, if he's ready to exchange his punishment. Honestly, even jasoon or terminator were able to explain how much they still want to play. This is how I gave them chances to exchange their punishments. If someone is unable to do it, and still has a disrespectful tone, ignores the accepted rules that put me in charge, then what can I do myself?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Taha.xb

Post by Taha.xb »

Hello,
I hope you are doing all good.
Unfortunately, I was surprised and sad from the ban of Knight.
In my opinion, Knight is not toxic against players. this guy makes jokes, helps new players (show to them some tips) and creates friendly ambiance that makes us enjoy the process of game play. Even if you think he insulted, for him, he has the intention of kidding. Ask all players to check about that (Kennet, Batu, Desta, Tojo, Bilge....)
I find him an important player (the games we play with knight are specials).

Also, I want to say that he doesn't affect Mona's reputation. Everyone consider Mona's efforts, and we appreciate Mona. So I ask Mona for allowing him to play with us, and let's start over. "The lobby is empty without him" .

Best Regards,

Taha
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

The Lobby is not empty, we had one of the best frequency yesterday: https://www.ee2.eu/multiplayer/#weekstatistics
Including rooms with 10/10 active players in.

We didn't get a reply from TheKnight regarding this proposition:
So I'm asking Knight, if he's ready to exchange his punishment. Honestly, even jasoon or terminator were able to explain how much they still want to play. This is how I gave them chances to exchange their punishments.
This case could be resolved in 1 day, if TheKnight was no stubborn and didn't create multiple false accusations.

I'm waiting for a decision. As soon as the punishment replacement is accepted, the ban will be exchanged into a mute which doesn't limit playing possibilities.

Please note that there won't be any step back from me. I can recognise when someone attempts to solve the case peacefully and when changes it into more attacks on me.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheKnight

Post by TheKnight »

Hi,

I can argue on this theme very long actually. I disagree with many things here and I'm not going to lie that you are right everywhere. Because you turned some insults, in your address, to the whole ee2 community and even somehow stuck it into my "hate" to the 1.5 patch. In the "reality" I like 1.5 patch and its units and got nothing against it, so don't say that I insult your work for ee2 and harm ee2 community.

It's not true that I was writing to all players myself. Some people seen report and wrote to me like "Hey, what happened?", so we had some conversations. You again trying to convert this into some prof that I am trying to manipulate people's minds, just because I talked with them about ban and said that "I won't be able to play at the evening with them" like I always did before. I really don't understand such behavior, because earlier you wanted ban me on 2 years and now what? You want to remove my needful function to communicate with players in ee2.

So what if I put here profs with your insults? What it will change? Like you will mute yourself for a month or what? I don't see sense of doing such, if to say polite, useless searches, which won't make anyone happy.

Yes, you even resolved this in 1 minute by kicking me from the lobby without any warning or dialog. Sure it can be resolved quick with your skills. I'm not stubborn, but banning on 2 years, because I insulted several times user, which insulted me also, is ok?

In this report or anywhere else, I never said a bad thing about your administrative work or patch development. For me, this is your great side, where you can be proud of yourself and others respect you for this work too. But the other part of you, as a player, gives me some worries, because your behavior sometimes is too much annoying. And if nobody won't say you some remarks about to be more calm, you won't stop to provoke people on doing useless attacks or helping some players, by writing some tips in whole chat to make nervous disliked players. So, I were saying some things to you, when you were an observer and sometimes those were in rude form, but it's not because I was focusing on you hard, but because I was so excited to make a long fair game.

For this, I will say to you sorry. Because I understand that rudeness sometimes crosses the boarder. I hope, you also will agree with me to stop insulting each other and by this, we will show others a good example how to be more polite in the community. Because otherwise, if nobody will show an example of a normal behavior, there could be more cases like that.

About muting me and not giving me a permission to chat with others... Em, I really don't know how to comment this, because for me chatting is all in this game. If you will not allow me to chat in the lobby, rooms, games, there won't be any passion or motivation for me to continue playing this game.

I don't understand why Matty thinks it is a good idea? Actually I thought he knows that I am a talkative person and that I love to chat. To be honest, sometimes, I even spend more time on chat with others than on game (as usually all players do, because our famous joke here is "for one game we need hour: 40 mins for preparation to start a game and 20 mins for playing it").

You see what Taha wrote: "The lobby is empty without him". It is not in the Mona's sense that "there was just no players at the time you joined Taha...", but in the sense that I'm always chatting with him and others and we discuss some game issues by telling each others our opinions. This is the one of the most important parts, not only of this game, but of all games.

Why you think games, without possibility of chatting, becoming unpopular and almost dead in some time? I'll tell you why, because there is no possibility to chat in those games. As example, game agar.io... But let this be in the other topic with better headline.

As you said to me earlier Mona, if you don't like my conversations you have a possibility to "mute me" by your own side to not see my messages. But why you decided that other players doesn't want to see my messages? They just won't recognize me, if I won't write anything... Same as to make Hardest AI and call him TheKnight, but even AI may write something, you know...

I think to not waste time on those useless debates, we should just get on well with each other and forget about this as soon as possible. From my side, I'm telling to you sorry for the insults into your address and I hope you will go on the path of the friendship too.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

It's not true that I was writing to all players myself. Some people seen report and wrote to me like "Hey, what happened?", so we had some conversations. You again trying to convert this into some prof that I am trying to manipulate people's minds, just because I talked with them about ban and said that "I won't be able to play at the evening with them" like I always did before. I really don't understand such behavior, because earlier you wanted ban me on 2 years and now what? You want to remove my needful function to communicate with players in ee2.
I don't know how long you want to dig this subject, but the messages from those players show that you've contacted them for help, not the other way around:

Example, Pannari:
Spoiler
Screenshot 2020-11-20 192228.png
Screenshot 2020-11-20 192228.png (75.61 KiB) Viewed 2308 times
Wouldn't it be better to just admit to a mistake, or don't respond to this argument at all?

Second, I don't know where you all get the information about 2 years. I never mentioned 2 years. Cases, especially when it's the first ban are usually resolved after a "short" discussion.

I have also officially responded to IndieRock00, who mentioned 2 years period:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tsxki9u2gxb4h ... .docx?dl=0
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-21 201720.png
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-21 201720.png (84.73 KiB) Viewed 2308 times
If you didn't receive this information, and you weren't aware that this problem can be resolved very quick, it means that your strategy of using the "lawyer" players doesn't work. It seems like you tried to discuss using the other players (instead of the forum), and at the end they even failed to forward information back to you.
So what if I put here profs with your insults? What it will change? Like you will mute yourself for a month or what? I don't see sense of doing such, if to say polite, useless searches, which won't make anyone happy.
If you are making false accusations, you are supposed to show the proof, which would also explain the context. You have been proved to be wrong, the full Playback Chat Logs were shown. From your side there are false accusations, without a single proof.
Imagine if someone wrote public, that you're gay and you have adopted a child with your boyfriend. Could mention that you wrote it in game chat, but wouldn't show any screenshots proving it. Do you accept with narration of this type? I suppose you don't, so if you can't prove something, you better keep your mouth shut. False accusations, especially against me are very disrespectful.
Yes, you even resolved this in 1 minute by kicking me from the lobby without any warning or dialog. Sure it can be resolved quick with your skills. I'm not stubborn, but banning on 2 years, because I insulted several times user, which insulted me also, is ok?
It's better to stop confabulating about 2 years period, because it has never been mentioned by me.
In this report or anywhere else, I never said a bad thing about your administrative work or patch development. For me, this is your great side, where you can be proud of yourself and others respect you for this work too. But the other part of you, as a player, gives me some worries, because your behavior sometimes is too much annoying. And if nobody won't say you some remarks about to be more calm, you won't stop to provoke people on doing useless attacks or helping some players, by writing some tips in whole chat to make nervous disliked players. So, I were saying some things to you, when you were an observer and sometimes those were in rude form, but it's not because I was focusing on you hard, but because I was so excited to make a long fair game.
I don't want to reply again to the same thing, because it's a hypocrisy. In the proven examples, it's you provoking. If you fail to post any proof, screenshots, chat logs, then it's simply considered as a false accusation. Then again, if 95% of my time is spent to contribute to the game, while 100% of your time is spent for playing it, then you have no moral rights to do the "same", or even worse things to me (shaming in front of new players).
For this, I will say to you sorry. Because I understand that rudeness sometimes crosses the boarder. I hope, you also will agree with me to stop insulting each other and by this, we will show others a good example how to be more polite in the community. Because otherwise, if nobody will show an example of a normal behavior, there could be more cases like that.
I'm glad that you finally decided to do that. I kind of refuse to put myself on the same position with "each other", as I am usually the one calming situations down:
EE2_ScreenShot104.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot104.jpg (372.01 KiB) Viewed 2308 times
About muting me and not giving me a permission to chat with others... Em, I really don't know how to comment this, because for me chatting is all in this game. If you will not allow me to chat in the lobby, rooms, games, there won't be any passion or motivation for me to continue playing this game.
You will be allowed after the punishment exchange process is completed.

You see what Taha wrote: "The lobby is empty without him". It is not in the Mona's sense that "there was just no players at the time you joined Taha...", but in the sense that I'm always chatting with him and others and we discuss some game issues by telling each others our opinions. This is the one of the most important parts, not only of this game, but of all games.
With all respect, players opinions matter less than posted evidence of the behavior.
Why you think games, without possibility of chatting, becoming unpopular and almost dead in some time? I'll tell you why, because there is no possibility to chat in those games. As example, game agar.io... But let this be in the other topic with better headline.

As you said to me earlier Mona, if you don't like my conversations you have a possibility to "mute me" by your own side to not see my messages. But why you decided that other players doesn't want to see my messages? They just won't recognize me, if I won't write anything... Same as to make Hardest AI and call him TheKnight, but even AI may write something, you know...

I think to not waste time on those useless debates, we should just get on well with each other and forget about this as soon as possible. From my side, I'm telling to you sorry for the insults into your address and I hope you will go on the path of the friendship too.
Your apology has been accepted. Your ban has been changed into a full mute, but you can easily remove it with the following steps:

Requirements:
1. Smartphone with at least 5Mpx camera.
2. Paper and Pen.

Task:
1. Please write 20 (twenty) times, on unlimited amount of sheets, adding a number to every sentence, using pen and paper, in English:

"1. I apologize all players, especially Her Excellency High Representative Dr. Mona Lisa, for my unacceptable behaviour, twisting words and false accusations. I promise that it will not happen again. VLADISLAV000001."

2. When you finish writing it 20 times, please make photos of your text, with your smartphone camera, in good light.
3. In this forum topic, click on the "Full Editor & Preview" button. Go to "Attachments" tab and upload all photos which show the text you wrote. Then click "Submit" to send a message.

Verification:
The Ministry will verify if you carefully followed all steps, if photos are in good light & quality. We will verify if all 20 points have unique (different) handwriting character. If we detect any serious irregularities, your punishment will never be removed.

The Department of Control promises to unmute you when your penalty is correctly finished.

* Please note that the provided sentence must be rewritten step-by-step. Please use the provided nickname "VLADISLAV000001", NOT "TheKnight".
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”