TheKnight reported for a toxic behavior

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Gonzalo

Re: TheKnight reported for a toxic behavior

Post by Gonzalo »

OK, I look it as childish but if it serves for being more cared of by you in answering my posts, I will do it...

Added after 51 minutes 42 seconds:
Punishment.jpg
Punishment.jpg (128.58 KiB) Viewed 3276 times

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Gonzalo wrote: 27 Nov 2020, 10:29 OK, I look it as childish but if it serves for being more cared of by you in answering my posts, I will do it...

Added after 51 minutes 42 seconds:
Punishment.jpg
I checked.
You made the photo in a horrible light. Was hard to read after printing it.
Punishment was accepted, you got B= (B minus, minus).
You are lucky I didn't lower the score for the quality. Next time I will.
20201127_112001.jpg
20201127_112001.jpg (2.73 MiB) Viewed 3272 times
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Coo1

Post by Coo1 »

I would like to add my opinion about this player TheKnight.
I avoided this person for a long time as I always was offended by this particular person's comments. I do not remember exactly when and what, but I *avoided* to have anything to do with this particular person. My patience paid off. Sometimes most of us are getting carried away with rough mood, but a good apology is all what is needed. However, there is a limit to everything. Considering that someone spends tremendous amount of effort to maintain this game, at least some respect is due to recognize, not saying about some pocket change for pizza and cup of coffee.
I am indifferent to the cause, I just wanted to express that I joined this decision.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

We have not received any answer from TheKnight for over 14 days. Therefore the case is now closed.

According to the statements described for example here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/tsxki9u2gxb4h ... .docx?dl=0
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-21 201720.png
Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-21 201720.png (84.73 KiB) Viewed 3175 times
The information about the mute has been archived and marked as "read-only", without the possibility to remove (unless there's a serious appeal topic created, and the whole process starts over).

Topic locked.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Due to some speculations that we could read on the Multiplayer Lobby chat, here is the statement of the recent actions taken by the Department of Control regarding TheKnight's case.

TheKnight has been unmuted on 18th of August 2021, 21:33.

Reasons are so simple that they sound complicated.

First of all, the crimes... ( viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5282 )
* The word "crime" used in this document has no literal meaning. It can be anything, from the bad behavior to a simple spam. It is only used for simplicity.
* This document doesn't specify the forbidden/allowed behaviors. The only destination of it is to show available punishment methods. The reports processing itself is the internal case of Departments of the Ministry.
... committed by TheKnight are not so dangerous as the ones made by players like jasoon, terminator, etc. Therefore treating with the same long-term punishment is inadequate to the crimes committed. Although jasoon or terminator have never insulted me like TheKnight did.

The second thing is, there was a huge punishment from TheKnight's friends, which made me feel pity overall when this case was active. Players who he asked to help with this case - turned against him, and provided information that made him look in a bad light. This was a huge hit in his reputation, and unnatural pride (avoiding to finish the punishment) was making it even worse.

The third thing is, TheKnight has paid with self-banishment & then losing his pride points by returning to EE2 anyway. He was welcome to play after the decision of the Department of Justice from 20 Nov 2020, 18:02: viewtopic.php?p=26080#p26080
Matty wrote: 20 Nov 2020, 18:02 In the meanwhile, since the case might be resolved in a few days, I think that converting the ban into the full mute mode is a good idea.
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 20 Nov 2020, 19:31 As requested by the Department of Justice (even thought my idea), the ban has been exchanged to the full mute.

I'm not a big fan of bans, especially when it's the first case of this type for this player.
So since he decided to ban himself for around pregnancy period of 9 months, I think continuation of the long-term mute has no sense. Especially, when it was the first reported (but cumulative) case of this player. The main banned players (jasoon, terminator) were receiving multiple chances to change their behaviour. I don't see any reason why TheKnight shouldn't have it too.

Topic unlocked for the potential discussion.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
These users thanked the author Dr.MonaLisa for the post:
Tedere

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”