Hi. Thanks for the replies.
Unfortunately, the hypocrisy level of TheKnight's reply is beyond limits.
Googol is really different story, because he insulted me also many times and provoke on bad phrases. Most of the time, when we were doing games, he was coming and going to observers, because he was scared to play fair games (in the same time, guy calls him self one of the best players in ee2). So, while he was sitting in observers and I was playing, he usually started writing some bad things to me, which provoke me to say him answers in the same style (Gnooty, was also supporting him and even defending). If Mona would give whole chat, but not only those insult phrases from my side, we would see that Googol also tried his best for the report.
So I'm now being accused of hiding the facts or manipulating with evidence? In fact. The FULL Playback Chat Logs are available in my first post and available for everyone to check. I believe even Department of Justice verified them as well.
I won't discuss about Googol as I'm sure he will have a lot to say himself, but I'd like to remind that games history can be checked by the Multiplayer Rating System Log website: https://www.ee2.eu/multiplayer/rating/
with the "Search" tool available. After a quick look it seems opposite to what you're saying, and Googol is usually put in the worse team.
Then we have a confirmation from Gnooty, who quit in 2019 because of you demanding unfair teams.
Mona, I won't lie here and will say that I've been never talking negative about the 1.5 patch. I didn't say any bad word about new updates or features, that you created. I were even interested in some things in updates and asked you some questions about them. I understand that you are doing hard work to improve game, especially by coding some things in assembler (for Matty: Assembler is a low-level programming language, which is really so close to the machine language. In it's turn, machine language contains only "0" and "1" values, like in the "legend" with my earlier nickname), so let's be honest, is not easy for everyone to understand how to make some useful scripts there and I respect Mona's work for our game.
To be honest, I don't care who likes UP1.5 and who doesn't. Everyone has the rights to critic things. The problem is, it has been done intentionally in front of others and new players. Mentioning "GameSpy" (which isn't even the studio) had negative intentions. Everyone with IQ above 20 sees the clear intentions from messages like this. I actually believe that you like UP1.5 (based on different conversations), but it doesn't give you the rights to act like a "macho" in front of others. You wanted to show how far you can go with attacking me, perhaps to build some "respect" from the other active players? Whatever, this wasn't even a reason of the ban. It's just mentioned in a cumulative report.
1. First of all, Mona was sitting in observers and were writing to all players some nonsense things about using rams, to attack (when it was stupid and unnecessary to attack) and so on... After, Mona, by writing "to All", were giving tips to the team, that played against me. He said them to attack me, because I had less units than my opponent. I told Mona to shut up and stop helping opposite team, but that didn't give any sense. So, after some phrases as in Mona's report "TheKnight has been temporarily muted" in the game and I couldn't write anything in the game chat. Other observers seen that and took it as a joke. So, I also decided to joke in this case, and wrote with wall first short phrase that came in head... Of course I wrote it only because it's short, no deep meaning in that. I couldn't write with the wall: "Dear Mona, I would like to tell you that, in my opinion, muting me for the reason of asking you to shut up and not help the opposite team, was unfair."
Do you have any proof of what you're saying, or you make things up as you need?
First of all, you've been muted after you heavily insulted me for forcing the game status to be "ready" using the countdown method (so the game start wasn't even depended on me). Mentioning that it was caused by some different event with "helping" has nothing to do with reality. Your claim that it was for a simple "shut up" is just ridiculous, and everyone knows that it's not true.
Around 8 players in game room waited for you to become "Ready", because you didn't dare to switch your status to "Observer". After 9 minutes of waiting in the hosted game room, the host player (KennetRP) asked me to "start it", which was the "force ready" countdown in this case. After game started, you came back after around 5 minutes and insulted me. This means, that all 8 players in the game room, would need to wait for 14 minutes on you. A short game could have already finished during this time. You don't respect other players (not only me). All of them who were marked as "ready" are sitting in front of their computers, without the possibility to minimize game window (because the game might start soon). You wasted 8 x 14 minutes = 112 minutes = around 2 hours of other player's together time.
Now about "helping" the opponent. The Observers-to-players chat was created to help new players become good. Observers (especially me) give tips to weaker players (in this case KennetRP who started playing EE2 in 2020 and is already good). It helps new players understand the game, and helps them a lot. You didn't post the playback / playback chat log of your accusations towards me. If you lost the game, you will find any reason to put the blame on, even if teaching the new player wasn't helpful at all. Cases like this depend on the situation, so bringing things up without posting any proof are unacceptable. In my posts I try to confirm every word with posted screenshots / playback chat logs / external links. You prove nothing.
3. What was the problem in phrase "Mona try hard"? I only said fact, that you were trying your best vs them. I made this conclusion by your building time, updating units to elite level and so on. At all, nothing strange and rude at that phrase.
It's not a problem. It's a proof to give the overall view on your behavior. The phrase "try hard" is used in specified circumstances that every gamer player can recognize. Thanks for bringing elite upgrades up, because in that game I had no elite upgrades due to high upgrade costs in epoch 15.
4. At that "1vs2 game", I was observer and watching how Mona played fast pace game vs Indie and Byz. Whole game I was sitting calm and didn't wrote nothing to Mona or some other player in that game, unlike he does in my games. Only after game finished, I wrote in the lobby my opinion about the game, where I make accent on the military leader, which Mona used against Indie.
No proof for your statements. Do you realize there are Playback Chat Logs posted in my first post? Your messages were posted in game, not the lobby. If you decided to lie in order to defend yourself, then at least try not to get instantly spoiled.
I called such move as a "shame" because for me, player with such level as Mona and in his settings (everyone knows that eW players plays 5-5 on a higher level than rest) should win those games fairly, even without using any crown. Moreover, Mona had much more units in his army and crown bonus and he still decided to use that military leader on poor Indie, who plays fast pace once a month. And that Byz, who attacked with 4 horses on 3 outposts... I want to say, that I wrote those things in reason to support IndieRock, who didn't like fast pace before that game... And now he even hates it, because such loses doesn't give any player motivation to continue playing it. But if game would be played without crowns and that military leader, Indie would hold a bit more and could have a chance to rebuild. Maybe I wouldn't make this theatre there, but after Mona with proud was saying that "he won the 1vs2!" to make others scared of his level, I wanted to make everything clear here. Also, Mona makes same thing when he watches the game and after in lobby writing his own opinion about game he watched. I would also not agree with all that he said. So, why if Mona can say whatever he wants in lobby, I can't say my opinion about the game? Is this a discrimination or what?
I don't know why this thing is even discussed... First of all, not 5-5, but 9-9 which depends on saltpeter. Second, it was a 1v2 game. Third, Byzantine was rushing with HORSES, ruining the "boom" strategy. Fourth, I have been attacked by Indie while 90% of my army was at Byzantine. Fifth, the Leader was used to slow the incoming army down, and give me a chance to reposition army.
You make no sense with the statement that I shouldn't use crowns. They were enabled (message on game starts shows it as well). Should I wait for others to take them just to lose a 1v2, because that's what you wanted to see?
Now a little bit more about me:
- For the past few years I play very rarely. Everyone sees and knows that I spend more time with EE2 for testing, coding than actual playing.
- Whenever I have got a free time to play, I see bullshit like "mona trying hard", "shame, uses mili leader" and so on. Considering my dedication to EE2 and limited playing possibilities, I find it totally unacceptable. Whenever I want to play basically the GAME I RE-MADE, you do everything to disgust me, prevent from further playing. I will not agree on this. I can use any strategy I want in the games I play. You commented shit trying to impress other players, that's the whole story behind it.
- I'm not saint, I could have written some tips while observing the game, but putting it as an example is pretty low. Players like you spend 100% of time on PLAYING the game, while I spend 95% of time CONTRIBUTING the game. Even if I ruined 1 of your games (which I doubt, because you just use it as a simple excuse), you have no moral rights to post heavy insults. Not to mention manipulating on the English WhatsApp groups (yes, the Department of Control has a few agents there), trying show me from the "worst possible side".
5. Look on this phrase "As first, I hosted a game on EE2: AOS, to play with a player who had nobody to play with." That's not really true. Let's be honest, you hosted ranked 1vs1 in AOS and invited noob in the 5-5 setting to smash him, but you said it will be played for fun. Like really, I know how Mona plays with noobs... He likes to ram them, nuke them with planes or even make super nukes and destroy them totally. I don't think it would be much fun for this new guy who wanted to play a long relax game vs bots. I just tried to save him and give him time to decide if he really wants it or not. But Mona thought I was attacking him, which was not true.
STOP LYING FOR ONCE!
What I have hosted has nothing to do with what we were going to play after he joins. Get off my dick. Focus on yourself.
He wanted to play, but in contrast to you I'm helping other players enjoy game, not only ruining it:
And don't even dare to excuse with "I didn't know what he posted because I don't use Discord", because the last messages on Lobby are printed after re-log.
This is way too fucking much:
"I know how Mona plays with noobs... He likes to ram them, nuke them with planes or even make super nukes and destroy them totally."
3 FUCKING HOURS, SLOW PACE GAME, GIVING FUN TO NEW PLAYERS:
OVER 2 HOURS MULTIPLAYER GAME WITH NEW PLAYERS:
Those examples could be posted endlessly.
It's sick how low you go with your hypocrisy. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU HAVE PLAYED A GAME LIKE I POSTED WITH NEW PLAYERS?
The rest of your post I'm not reading, because I consider that it's the same bullshit.
My message "this game was made by "GameSpy" means "this game was made by "GameSpy". Based on this messages, you can't see anything from that you wrote: "To show even more disrespect towards me, he said that he doesn't care about the work put into UP1.5". I just wrote some fact about the game and nothing else, but you blew it up from 6 words to I don't know what. And once again, I'm not thinking that I have unlimited rights in game, I only know that I can tell my opinion about different things and if you don't like my opinion in some cases, it's not my problem. You can discuss with me any thing and prove your point of view.
You had bad intentions, everyone with IQ greater than 20 recognizes it.
You love to talk about the FACTS? You don't even know what game studio has made EE2. You mentioned GameSpy which was a simple Multiplayer services provider and did nothing with development.
You can discuss with me any thing and prove your point of view.
This is funny how you're trying to show how open-minded for discussions you are.
Not a long time ago:
First you call something "not true".
When you get a proof you are bullshiting about wikipedia being edited by "idiots?".
When you get more sources and proof, you run with: "ok i don't wanna talk about this shit now bye guys".
About that episode with book. Guy wanted write a book for Mona for his works and I just wanted to mention some problems, personally, to Mona. For example, about his possibility to write messages in ranked games to the players, while he said himself "If you don't want to read my messages in game, host ranked games", but it didn't help at all. I wanted to write my opinion and there was no insults in this case.
His nickname was "Mein Kampf". Do you actually know what it is? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mein_Kampf
In addition, I wrote that joke about "hacks" not because I accuse him of using hacks. He said that himself earlier, before the game, which was ranked: "If I lose points, I will use hacks to get them back." So, I joked with him about this theme. Why he can joke like that and I can't continue his own joke? Or maybe he wasn't joking that time... Anyway, nobody knows.
Don't you dare to write in quotes if you have no proof for something. You twisted my words, and at least 4 different players can confirm it.
The game was about to be 1v2, and I said "OK, I can play but if I lose I'll get points anyway, OK?" KennetRP said "NO", and I switched my player status to Observer. It was a proposition for starting an unfair game in MEDIUM PACE where it matters. You twisted the words especially to make an excuse. This is unacceptable. You either start showing a proof or it's considered as a continuation of attacks on me.
About "a new player appreciating my work in messages above, and then he comes right after with insults". If you didn't mention, I wrote joke about "hack" only after he left, so he didn't even read that. But, of course, you think I used this on purpose, which is really not true. By the way, there was nobody watching that conversation from new players, because they all were playing their own games.
Are you playing dumb now? There were around 20-30 players online. All of them can see messages on Lobby after they quit their current game. Whenever someone re-logs to Lobby, can see the last sent messages. They also remain available in the connected Discord room, which can be checked by ~250 people now.
And what is this? "TheKnight's behavior harms the Empire Earth 2 community". The Knight is helping to make ee2 community to be bigger. I'm usually talking with new players and sometimes helping them by giving some advices, even in game, to make them play better. You may ask Kennet, Bilge, GokTurk, Taha, Petto and many others, that I always help them in games and giving advices to improve their skills and make them play better, while you were hosted ranked game in 5-5 and invited noob to smash him and to make him quit ee2 after first game. So that was really hard saying that my behavior harms the whole ee2 community and I can take that as an insult probably.
Congratulations. All the good things ruined by attacking the developer and risking doubts about security of the software in other players eyes.
6. Once again, I don't have any problems with player Gnooty, I talk with him very rarely and we don't play together much, because he is always sitting in observers and mostly not playing. That spoiler you sent doesn't have full information. If we look on it, it's not full conversation, just a cut part of it. So, maybe Gnooty also mentioned other people who made him quit from ee2, but Mona just tried to put this against me, so cut the "right" parts.
Sure, I'll post the full private conversation in a topic about YOU!
It's not even funny anymore, it's sad, because those screenshots (even if not full) clearly show who was the reason of his decision. If you deny to accept such an obvious proof, then further discussions with you are pointless. You will never admit to your mistake.
Also, we can see, those screenshots was made in a conversation that was a year ago. So, why if Gnooty was so sad and angry on me, he didn't wrote anything to me? He didn't even tried to resolve that "problem" with me. Everyone in the room understood why I kicked him and it was not because I don't like him or don't want him to play in our community.
Oh right! He quit the game for a few months, and he should be trying to contact the person who was a reason of his decision, LOL.
Don't mess me with Googol, he took a break by his own choice. Googol is not that person who may quit, just because someone would joke with him or insult him. This guy can make any person uninstall ee2 and by the way, nobody knows why he stopped playing his favorite AOE3, where he was "great player" and jumped in our small ee2 community. You know him some months, but talking like you know him from childhood, but maybe he also is not an "angel" and made some problems in previous games. At least, by conversation with him, I can assume that.
Really guys, it's like if we will report people for such stuff, we should ban here half ee2 community on 2 years?
What 2 years?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tsxki9u2gxb4h ... .docx?dl=0
Mona, showed his profs, but what are those? Some words cut from contexts, which showing me as a bad guy, while he is an "angel". This is not fair profs, I know that before many of those phrases, there was even harder ones in my address. Especially from Googol, who always provoke me on such words. Sadly, he didn't give those phrases to Mona for some reason.
Can you please stop accusing me of manipulating the evidence The FULL Playback Chat Logs links were all the time available in my first post.
In my opinion, Mona took it all very serious to himself and for some reason tried to represent me in this report as bad as possible and even tried to make me "hater of 1.5 patch", which is very strange and not understandable. I really don't know what is the deep sense of it, maybe he wanted to make my reputation down in the eyes of other players, maybe something other... But I know Mona really long time and we didn't had such problems earlier between each other.
Such a great statement for someone who is unable to write a simple "sorry" in the whole long post.