I have been accused of being a cheater.

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
IndieRock00

I have been accused of being a cheater.

Post by IndieRock00 »

As suggested by the Illustrious Queen Mona Lisa, I am now writing this post.

On September 20, 2020 I played a 1v1 game in "skirmish" mode hosted by the player "uRs..Batu".
The game setting was R-R, the game started regularly and throughout the game there were no lag problems or network delays.
The outcome of the tie was a strong victory for the "IndieRock00" player (me). This sent my opponent (uRs..Batu) into a rage and accused me of being a cheat (see screenshot) and using glitches.
EE2_ScreenShot75.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot75.jpg (367.77 KiB) Viewed 2549 times

Later he hosted another game and kicked me out countless times without giving me any explanation and in the meantime his room was filled with players leaving me alone in the cold (mimimimi). I managed to convince the other players to host another room so that everyone could participate, including uRs..Batu.

Personally, I have nothing against this player but I want this attitude towards anyone and by any other player never to be repeated.
I ask the justice department not to implement any punishment other than to demand an official apology from uRs..Batu towards IndieRock00.

If necessary I can post pictures of the match or the entire recording.

Thanks for your attention, my best regards.
Long life and prosperity. 🖖

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: I have been accused of being a cheater.

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello.
Thanks for your report.

Could you please attach a playback file of that game after which he accused you of cheating? Just to have all formalities.

I've seen the kicking situation myself, so I don't think we will ever need to dump chat logs for this report.

I understand the frustration of this situation. After all, it's BATUZAY insulting you, the only player who had like 2 years long ban for using game glitches (example topics search.php?keywords=batuzay+glitch&fid%5B0%5D=58 ). I assume if resources glitch wasn't fixed in UP1.5, he would continue using it.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
IndieRock00

Post by IndieRock00 »

Thanks to the recent UP update provided by Mona Lisa (ass licking) I was able to find the file in a short time.

Here the record game.
Attachments
uRs..Batu vs IndieRock00_(2020_09_20)_(17_28).e2s
Batu vs Indie
(2.52 MiB) Downloaded 175 times
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

OK, I verified the playback file.

In the provided screenshot, Batuzay claims that you "destroyed outpost for resources". Well, you did, but it's nothing illegal:

EE2_ScreenShot977.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot977.jpg (431.53 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
EE2_ScreenShot978.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot978.jpg (456.99 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
EE2_ScreenShot979.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot979.jpg (455.91 KiB) Viewed 2529 times
EE2_ScreenShot980.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot980.jpg (470.12 KiB) Viewed 2529 times

Another thing is, Batuzay already knew that he is going to accuse you of cheating, before he even opened the playback file:

EE2_ScreenShot976.jpg
EE2_ScreenShot976.jpg (333.83 KiB) Viewed 2529 times

The resources glitch was already fixed in January 2017: https://www.ee2.eu/patch/changes/#156002
— Fixed a glitch which caused the resources used for the construction of a building, to be refunded, in accumulation, as many times as the player deletes the construction site of the building, in a short period of time, during which the game may be experiencing some lag:
* The fix is active only in Multiplayer games and prevents deletion of units and buildings in too short period of time. An appropriate message is displayed when the action is blocked.
Batuzay, as a player who used the resources glitch in every single game he played in the past (and was even banned for it) suffers a paranoia thinking other players are still doing it. But even then, the playbacks show that resources were not refunded multiple times. So he either has serious problems with simple math, or bad intentions to continue lying like this.

The case has been forwarded to the Department of Justice for review.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
*uRs-Batu*

*uRs-Batu*

Post by *uRs-Batu* »

Me disculpo con Indie por haber pensado y dicho que hizo trampas ! es un buen jugador
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: *uRs-Batu*

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

*uRs-Batu* wrote: 24 Sep 2020, 01:20 Me disculpo con Indie por haber pensado y dicho que hizo trampas ! es un buen jugador
You had no problem with calling Indie a "cheater" in English. So I think apologies, even if translated, would look better in English, which can be seen and understood by all players.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
*uRs-Batu*

*uRs-Batu*

Post by *uRs-Batu* »

my apologies to indie i said he was a cheat but he is not a cheat , he is a good player :oops:
IndieRock00

Post by IndieRock00 »

I accept your simple apology with the hope that all of this does not happen again.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Hello...
Happy that the case got solved by itself, thanks to Mona who analyzed the playback, thanks to Indie who reported the issue and thanks to Batu as well for admitting his mistakes. A lot of people are too proud of themselves to do what Batu did and that’s what makes it cool! Just don’t repeat the same mistakes!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I guided Batu to write this post, to not escalate the conflict.

Not a secret that I would like to see bans, mutes, etc. myself (and maybe even tortures if we lived in different times). But anyway, I'm happy that the case ended this way.

Perhaps an example of Terminator motivated players not to disregard cases like this?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”