I quit

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: I quit

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Since this topic already exist. Some things require clarification:
TheGrouchDE wrote: 16 Nov 2019, 20:24 I asked an old player xoxodu95. He said the same about you trying to control everything in the EE2 community. If i remember right, he gave up because he was pissed of you too. So im not the only one thinking that. Funny how you try to make me be the dictator but in reality you are.
TheGrouchDE wrote: 16 Nov 2019, 21:31 Not even close to finished with you. I wrote with him and he said these things to basically just now today.
This is my conversation with the mentioned player:
xoxo1.PNG
xoxo1.PNG (111.69 KiB) Viewed 1444 times
xoxo2.PNG
xoxo2.PNG (114.35 KiB) Viewed 1444 times

"ye i discussed with him but he little lied and turn shiit i actually come oln forum to read but well i do not care really"

Thank you. I hope the situation is clarified now.
In case of repeating lies I will be forced to write an official report to the Department of Justice. Things like this can not be allowed forever.

The topic remains open until both sides agree to close it. I agree that it would be better to lock it now, but then the discussion is continued on Private Messages which I would like to avoid. I'm not a fan of any signs of censorship, and locking topic without giving the rights to expression is something that could be interpreted this way.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Yeah, i might remembered it wrong and interpreted there too much into his responses. Sorry bout that.
But now just close the topic and let this whole thing rest forever before it escalates again which im sick off too.
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

TheGrouchDE wrote: 20 Nov 2019, 09:01 Yeah, i might remembered it wrong and interpreted there too much into his responses. Sorry bout that.
Sorry, I don't think it can be remembered wrong if it's confirmed in another post, using words like "he said these things to basically just now". The "sorry" itself would sound better without an excuse about remembering it wrong.

Anyway, I'm extremely happy that this topic can be finally locked. I hope everyone got a little lesson from it.
The only positive thing in this drama is that some of active players created their forum account.

If you ever change the decision about quitting EE2, I'd like to inform you that the accounts on multiplayer won't be limited. I also have nothing against your presence on the new Discord.

The topic is now locked.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”