I quit

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
TheGrouchDE

Re: I quit

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Not even close to finished with you. I wrote with him and he said these things to basically just now today.
Aha now that i revealed that you indeed crticized me you go fully personal again. Do you even notice what youre writing. You say i shouldnt blame you for something that happened in the past yet you do it yourself. It might be right that i friendly and really just normal asked you to let me do my mod things before you even responded to it. I admit that. But as we all now know that you indeed criticized me for moderating the server(as seen in your posts too), you wonder why i ask you on private about not interrupt my mod activities by commenting on i shouldnt do it or say things to make me look bad.
What i expect from you to hear? No fireworks or a red carpet. Just the ability to see what others have accomplished too. Even if its compared to you not much. Im sure that not everyone has as many time as you. That youre not the only one that put effort into that old game. But you claimed i did nothing but "a post every half year" which i agreed with the reason i dont have time to do so really. I got you the map editor pro, which was also effort to do, found many bugs i noticed during playing(e.G african ability to destroy missiles and such.) Also i mentioned one thing that is an issue about the outposts not being able to attack units in dead angle. But you refused to even look at. Even now, i started the Discord server to help the players getting better in touch with each other to make the Lobby more alive. Since i dont have skills in Programming i was very gratefull that you brought the impacts like the Lobby integration which i mentioned just some weeks ago. Except this, all the other examples were all in times i had the energy to still help you more develope the game. And no, dont come me with fireworks just some straight examples that prove you wrong about me doing nothing. And these are only some example. Idk if you mean it as you said on Discord since it was in the heat of the fight but as you countinously talk about it, you either mean it so or you try just to not admit you said something wrong
Whatever. Now i dont have the time anymore. I have a job that is demanding enough and on evening im pretty much done for. Theres no time or energy left to do much stuff anymore. I eat, maybe play or look YT-Videos and then sleep. And thats it. Since it seems its not gonna have any use talking to you normal, im not gonna continue anymore. Im tired of it. If you want to say something, say it on discord. Otherwise just ban me, mute me, take me ministry or anything. Since i did nothing according to you, i couldnt care less about being minister for you or not. Dont waste time answer here btw
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Not even close to finished with you. I wrote with him and he said these things to basically just now today.
Aha now that i revealed that you indeed crticized me you go fully personal again. Do you even notice what youre writing. You say i shouldnt blame you for something that happened in the past yet you do it yourself. It might be right that i friendly and really just normal asked you to let me do my mod things before you even responded to it. I admit that. But as we all now know that you indeed criticized me for moderating the server(as seen in your posts too), you wonder why i ask you on private about not interrupt my mod activities by commenting on i shouldnt do it or say things to make me look bad.
You're not an active moderator on any official Discord.

You mad that somebody is now talking it out loud? Felt good to censor people on Discord, didn't it?

Simple examples from today:

User1:
fffffff.PNG
fffffff.PNG (41.98 KiB) Viewed 2980 times
User2:
ddfdffds.PNG
ddfdffds.PNG (53.9 KiB) Viewed 2972 times
User3:
anotherrr.PNG
anotherrr.PNG (95.39 KiB) Viewed 2980 times
User4:
gffewfwf.PNG
gffewfwf.PNG (79.62 KiB) Viewed 2980 times
Even if its compared to you not much. Im sure that not everyone has as many time as you. That youre not the only one that put effort into that old game. But you claimed i did nothing but "a post every half year" which i agreed with the reason i dont have time to do so really.
Please stop talking about my time. Everyone has the same amount of free time. Some people just spend it on other things. Please focus on yourself, and keep your "sure" things for yourself.

You use "a post every half year" like it was the only thing that was posted. You are pushing back from your brain all other arguments that were posted later in posts. Maybe that also explains you problems with memory and false accusations.
I got you the map editor pro, which was also effort to do, found many bugs i noticed during playing(e.G african ability to destroy missiles and such.) Also i mentioned one thing that is an issue about the outposts not being able to attack units in dead angle. But you refused to even look at.
It's funny that you mention the "Map Editor Pro".
A single file with few values to change.

Besides that you edited values incorrectly, It required the full rework. You didn't provide the AOS version as well.
I would feel like a shit if I was mentioning stuff like this as a huge contribution.
And mentioning bug reports as a huge contribution is another joke. https://www.ee2.eu/patch/ CTRL+F "thanks to". There are a lot of players who report bugs, and thanks to it they can play on further releases without them.
Once again, shame to mention such minor things, that happened 6 years ago, and already were awarded by high "titles". Shame, shame, shame.
Since it seems its not gonna have any use talking to you normal, im not gonna continue anymore. Im tired of it. If you want to say something, say it on discord. Otherwise just ban me, mute me, take me ministry or anything. Since i did nothing according to you, i couldnt care less about being minister for you or not. Dont waste time answer here btw
What is this supposed to be? Another joke?
viewtopic.php?p=25369#p25369
"Hereby i lay down my modding ministry and also quit Empire Earth II."
"So i also gonna quit and spend my time on other things and games."

You clearly intended you want to quit the Department of Mods, so don't turn it around now, lol.

And I agree that discussion with you has no sense. Pure confabulations, failing at providing any proof of things spoken.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Scorpiopt

Post by Scorpiopt »

Dude seriously , your treated discord like its own personal kingdom like it gave some kind of superior moral stand over others.
Everytime someone posted something in the wrong section specially speaking other languages you processed to berate them and making people feel unwelcome .
The fact that here we are and again more drama . Why ? Well you came here to say you got kicked for stupid reasons . And your actions were not stupid in itself ? Because no one leaves your hyper mega fun discord acting like a child you decided to kick first even tough no rules were broken on Mona's part .

Meme still stands :

These users thanked the author Scorpiopt for the post:
Dr.MonaLisa
Loewenherz

Post by Loewenherz »

Scorpiopt wrote: 17 Nov 2019, 12:51 Dude seriously , your treated discord like its own personal kingdom like it gave some kind of superior moral stand over others.
Everytime someone posted something in the wrong section specially speaking other languages you processed to berate them and making people feel unwelcome .
The fact that here we are and again more drama . Why ? Well you came here to say you got kicked for stupid reasons . And your actions were not stupid in itself ? Because no one leaves your hyper mega fun discord acting like a child you decided to kick first even tough no rules were broken on Mona's part .

Meme still stands :

I think, its now after this tragic thing now the best to close the topic. We don't must discuss this further.
List of tutorials, useful threads and utilities (look here before posting): Here

Add Pics to Map: viewtopic.php?f=54&p=25184#p25184

Loews Work: viewtopic.php?f=54&t=5160
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I agree with Loewenherz, that this topic should be finally closed. After the short summary:
TheGrouchDE wrote: 16 Nov 2019, 01:21 But due to the fact, i got banned out of stupid reasons, i not longer have the will to be a part of this fake, by Mona absolutely controlled, community.
1. I'm not the one who kicked out somebody with a huge contribution (for no reason).
2. I'm not the one who later banned this "somebody" for trying to save people for which activity we fought for so long.
3. I'm not the one who rage deleted the Server, without giving the chance to migrate remaining users.
4. I'm not the one who created an denunciatory forum topic, without waiting for emotions to go down.
5. I'm not the one who first deleted Dr.MonaLisa's invite message, and then lied to users that it got auto-deleted by issuing the ban, while the message itself disappeared 10 seconds before the actual ban was issued.
* Awarding for that, you have a chance for an uncensored, uncontrolled discussion on the forum. In your meaning this is the "fake" stuff?
6. I'm not the one who accuses a person who gave the "vice President" title and all of possible permissions that was disrespectful for the contribution given. Total nonsense.
You dont forget to mention multiole times how great you are with your Patch. Almost has a narcisstic potential really.
7. I'm not the one who mentions a little contribution (compared to the overall), this is: bug reports, 1 game mod, maps and scenarios as something that deserves endless adoration, and perhaps a title higher than Dr.MonaLisa. As we could see it was attempted to show your greatness by trying to humiliate a person who gave you more than you gave to him over years.
8. I'm not the one insulting the WHOLE community by calling it "fake". Attacking all people who did nothing wrong to you, just because some of them disagreed with your moderation methods on Discord, which is like less than 1% of the whole community.

I'm the one who:
1. Denied your disrespectful re-invitation attempt, after scripts and BOT were already not working, and required fixing. People on Discord chat told you there was no reason for a kick, some of them even in anger, and after all, instead of apologizes for your idiotic action, you came up with another offending message "did you calm down". You ignored the voice of the community that it was the wrong decision, and still trying to show "how important you are" you decided to continue attacks on me.
2. In anger said some mean things PRIVATE regarding the contribution. And who later clarified it in forum posts (what you successfully ignore).
3. Decided that there is no place in the Ministry to people who can sabotage things the way you did.

... and finally:
4. I'm the person who got backstabbed by the closest "worker" in the Ministry. The person who was keep receiving new permissions regarding community control, the person with tools that nobody else had.
And this back-stab also includes creating a bullshit stories about me. You were the part of the Ministry management. You saw how things are working. You knew that your words mattered (and sometimes caused more work by functions development). At the end you come up with lies like:
- Lies about undocumented lobby bans, which are not visible in the forum topics.
- Lies about people who "quit playing because of you", while they stopped playing BEFORE the Ministry was created, before the f****ing Unofficial Patch 1.5 release, and finally, before the Multiplayer Lobby was re-launched. You bring examples from ~eW` clan which was no related with the overall community, and where leaderships was split into 3 people (me, Samir, Shenlong). And bringing on bullshit that you could possibly hear, without any verification.

Your behavior during the last days was discreditable to perform any functions, in any communities in the future.
For the sabotage attempt like this, in all other communities there are instant and permanent bans issued.

By the way, the new Discord is doing fine. 44 people are already back:
backkk.PNG
backkk.PNG (55.3 KiB) Viewed 2933 times
I'm sending it to show that this evil attempt to destroy it was unsuccessful.

Bye.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Nope. Respect privacy
Last edited by TheGrouchDE on 18 Nov 2019, 10:37, edited 3 times in total.
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

TheGrouchDE wrote: 18 Nov 2019, 09:18 Are you even realizing what you writing there. I actually had hope you'd be reasonable by now but youre just going worse. Youre living in your own weird reality where. Youre just insane.
Sabotaging? But yeah let me roll through everything so you cannot say i ignored any of your replies.
1. Yeah right, i spent YEARS for you and the patch but now im sabotaging because i kicked you once without knowing, i'd ruin the API. But you claim i did it INTENTIONALLY. Alone thats just riddicolous. But its easier for you of course bc it makes people think im the bad guy here.
2. I banned you bc you tried to port the people BEHIND MY BACK knowing i was in game. No matter how you turn it, fact that is. Heat of a fight or not you clearly backstabbed me there.
3. and 5. I NEVER said that your message got deleted. Who ever told you that lied so hard to you. I clearly said, your POSTS were deleted due to the ban i made. Your invitation i deleted myself and banned you afterwards bc your intention was clearly to migrate them to your server knowing i was in a game. Prove is that i got kicked out pretty fast out of the game.
4. The most important reason i wrote that "i quit" post was because you claimed i did nothing but "a post very half year". Talking about, Tundra bears, wonder who found that CRASH because he played with Player June a crazy animal war game. A hint, was not you. Too that my department was very bound to activity. And you know that i recently dont play so much except slow pace with you and the others. Even if i found something you might just refuse it. Not very motivating... If youre getting said you did nothing, would you still want to continue your ministry if you was me?

6. and 7. Its very nice that you gave me the permissions but can you imagine how shitty i feel if i then get said i did literally nothing? I dont think so. The reason may be open. Its not very motivating to continue as minister this way.

8. Wrong. You completely missinterprete it or you just want to get it wrong. It was no offense intended towards the community, which by the way did more to calm down the situation than you. Especcialy Midoughost. It was once and alone directed to you and your control freakiness. Yet, im getting called a dictator. Why? Because im german? Should be obvious, because i clearly take context towards you.

And now to you:
1. People were angry of the kick because of the damaged API, which i excused a ten times afterwards. Then we come to the next point. I said that because you took me just the rights for Support chat. So yeah, i helped lots of people but only one time, it escalates you just take them fucking away from me. This was clearly just a revenge act after kicking. And then i have all the rights to ask if its ok to make it escalate even further with this shit considering all i done over the years not only on Support chat but also on Discord in pm to help the people. Very childish if you ask me considering your "motivation" to do it.
2. This is the most riddicolous point ever of all your nonsense. You came up with "only a post every half year" after that "after all i have done" post i sent on June's group. I NEVER said anywhere something regarding towards your constribution on Discord. Only in forum post but that was because you compared me to you in numbers which may be right but still its disrespectful. In February btw you said to me on Whatsapp btw that you "like my ministry" even if "not that active". Also mentioning "every few months helped with tests.)There you clearly said that you found it ok that i wasnt all that active. So uh, yeah what now? Too that i didnt get called once for doing tests for months and then complain i did nothing?

4. Same as reason 3, 4. and 5. Just trying to turn it around that i was the bad guy. But in fact you offended me, saying i'd "have something against you" and have the "need to be mean to someone". As later revealed i was right to inform you about not interrupting my mod activities. Which makes the whole thing just absolutely redundant. With that can be said. You wanted to see proof that you criticized my mod activities. Then you offended me with said things above of this part.

5. I NEVER said they did leave bc of me. If you want to know, i asked people that i just happened to know having left. That being people that left EE2 or got banned. And they all replied positively to it. Not any of them said i did wrong. Even someone of active community agreed that it was good to mod the server and found that the new server wasnt orderly as the old one. He even sent me screenshots as example. And its really just a mess

That i may say things wrong, you also know very well that i tend to forget things and say things wrong. Happens. Yeah i got so much strength to admit what i did wrong. And you just use it against me. But it wont work. Forget it, Mona. Im no "Yes" sayer like somebody else and know my way to defend me against these wrong accuses too. Thats the reason why we got onto each other some times and yet, we got along for so long. You even said you liked it like this. But that was just too much.
After all, i feel like i was more than right to do what i did. I didnt do everything right but tried more to deescalate it. Starting by apologizing to you for ruining the API which you accuse me in reward with INTENTION after knowing of it. Even more questionable is from your side to not only try to make me look bad in this community but only other communities too. By that reasons i demand:
1. Apologize from you.
2. Fixing my reputation towards the community and the other ones that you demanded bans for me.
This message doesnt btw only go towards you but selected people who i think are reasonable enough and do more to deescalate that situation. And hopefully can speak sense into you.

Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE. Over and out.
PS: Discord is TheGrouchDE#3595

Generally, after reading:
Yet, im getting called a dictator. Why? Because im german?
Your whole message should be ignored. Because once again it accuses me of something bad - racism. I anyway hope it was a joke...
Starting by apologizing to you for ruining the API which you accuse me in reward with INTENTION after knowing of it.
The most important "apology", while I was working hard to get things back (and delaying RL work) was:
fffdef.PNG
fffdef.PNG (8.54 KiB) Viewed 2912 times
Which escalated the problem even more. People on Discord couldn't know the API/Webhooks are damaged, because I didn't tell it to anyone else, before the new Server was fully configured. So it wasn't the reason of the "blame" as you're claiming.
5. I NEVER said they did leave bc of me. If you want to know, i asked people that i just happened to know having left. That being people that left EE2 or got banned. And they all replied positively to it. Not any of them said i did wrong. Even someone of active community agreed that it was good to mod the server and found that the new server wasnt orderly as the old one. He even sent me screenshots as example. And its really just a mess
Once again you make no sense and show your two-faced behavior:
By that reasons i demand:
1. Apologize from you.
2. Fixing my reputation towards the community and the other ones that you demanded bans for me.
You're demanding "fixing your reputation", yet you contacted BANNED players (this must be jasoon, because nobody else is banned) or "people" who left EE2, and this must be BEFORE UNOFFICIAL PATCH and the New Government was created. You're not trying to solve the problem public, on the forum topic, but you're contacting people who you yourself agreed to ban (if that was the case), because every decision I was consulting public in forum topics. At this point you're a huge hypocrite.

"the new server wasnt orderly as the old one. He even sent me screenshots as example. And its really just a mess"
Whoever told you this bullshit was probably trying to make you feel better.
All channels (for now) are exactly the same. There were no cases of discussion in a wrong channels (yet).
grouch-lies-again.PNG
grouch-lies-again.PNG (232.55 KiB) Viewed 2912 times
I'm pretty sure it's close to perfection. I managed to "collect" back 44 out of 70 users. Besides that, you're going on a very low level once again. First of all, even if something there is not perfect yet, it's because of problems CAUSED BY YOU and nobody else. Criticizing things for no reason, without showing any proof for your statement is low.
Whenever I notice that this discussion reached the lowest possible level, you're knocking from the deep.
Talking about, Tundra bears, wonder who found that CRASH because he played with Player June a crazy animal war game. A hint, was not you.
Do you feel like a hero, because you reported a bug? Have you ever read the changes list of the patch? There are a lot of "Thanks to player... for reporting this bug".
For your information fixing the bears crash also took from me quite a bit of time, while you continued playing the game, enjoying the patch.
I find it pretty low to mention bug reports as some super contribution. Once again it shows that someone has too-high ego problems.

Besides that, I mentioned in my post: viewtopic.php?p=25370#p25370
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 16 Nov 2019, 05:25TheGroch helped me with some "testing", which I thought he likes. Everyone would actually like to do this. I never expected it would ever be used as an argument of "super contribution". Few years ago, TheGrouch was active on the Support Chat, helping players when I was offline. I very liked it, because it felt just nice to not be alone with everything. As a reward he had Minister title, while not doing game mods for around 6 years, special rights that even other active Ministers don't have, then "vice president" title, giving even more permissions. What can we hear for that? That Mona doesn't care! That Mona doesn't appreciate his help!
I never ever blamed you for inactivity. As you even mentioned in your post I was always saying nice things that "I like your Department either way". I was kind, for every help you provided to players, I was saying "Thank you". I made chat commands for you (myself I could simply edit database when needed). After all this, you were quoting a PRIVATE message written in anger that it's "one post per half year". I never said it public. In the "invite" message to a new Discord I never mentioned the name of the old owner. On Twitter: twitter.com/EE2News/status/1195538053235953664 I didn't mention your name, and kept it fully professional, without any blames or linking to this terrible forum topic. If there's someone who acts unprofessionally, then it's you by only contacting people that "got banned", or "left", searching for NEGATIVE information about me. Besides that, none of things you say have any proof. For every statement I make, I'm trying to find suitable screenshots, or links to forum post sources. All you do it creating sentences that often have nothing with reality.

Quoting the first part of your "post":
" Youre living in your own weird reality where. Youre just insane."

You're going personal attacks, then you're crying that somebody does it in revenge.

Why you lost permissions on the Support Chat after you kicked me out from Discord shouldn't be hard to understand. If someone shows such disrespect towards the main creator who provides things for FREE, without any profit from it, then there is a danger that this person might for any not understandable reasons abuse power again. This could result in deletion of chat messages, bans on users without knowledge, intentional lobby restarts and much, much more. Every Administrator would do the same thing in this case. You can only blame yourself for kicking without any reason, kicking a person with creator immunity.

And the attempt to censor my invitation to the non-sabotaged Server was just stupid. Earlier or later all users would be informed about the situation by the Twitter/Facebook or Launcher notifications. The same media that they used to actually find this Discord. You decided to censor a person with (no offense) more moral rights towards this community than you.

Either way I'm tired of this situation. I don't understand what's the point of escalating it, especially by Private Messages where community stays uninformed. If you want to continue, then solve the case public. It's you who created this topic, and everything that happens here goes on your responsibility. I was busy enough configuring the Server you destroyed, that I wouldn't post anything public. You decided to escalate it, not me.

There will be no apology from me, except for some words that could be considered as a personal attack. But apology for such thing, while replying to a post that has many new personal attacks towards me can't be honest.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Ok. Again im going from scratch.
1. You know exactly WHO that is directed to. I never would accuse you directly as a racist. Even if it sounds in the context like that.
2. I demand a statement from Player June about that apology if were going public already now. She will be able to say that i apologizes ten times. The rest: No comment.
3. Youre already going personal accusing me, i would have the need to feel better by contacting them. Also i dont see any context in which contacting old players would damage my reputation more than its already damaged.
4. You claim i do nothing, yet if i mention things, you talk them low and accuse me of make myself feeling big again which is contradictory considering you said i did nothing.
5. You do the same. If you want to find negative things about me, you ask people about it. So im not allowed to do but you do?
6. Since you started offending me personally on the general-and-gaming channel, you dont need to wonder if youre getting it back. It might be not good style but since this whole discussion has turned into nothing more... Too that, youre the one started going public. I get what you mean, that you didnt blame me in public. Thats nice. But whats it worth if you try to make me look bad now, with all the wrong accusations, that being sabotaging. I still cant believe it, really. Then again you defend your point by lowering my examples, come up with numbers to show the community how less i did appearently. No matter what, you find them "not even worth mentioning" even when coming up with current examples. My job was btw not to fix those problems but to find them, which i did. In one case of many according to the patch list, but something to show activity.
7. I didnt know that it would ruin the API. That being said, from my POV it was "just" a kick to calm down the situation and to talk to you in private since you already brought it in public. Also provoked by the way by you being offensive and saying "I think im done with Discord" comment.
Again you accuse me of sabotaging and explained why you took the rights as mod on the support chat with the reason, i would randomly ban people, cause intentional lobby restarts and and and. I have the mod status now for YEARS. Worst thing i did was using a command that crashed the lobby. Also i did never abuse these powers. But yeah, sabotaging.
8. Again. Not i did let it escalate by making it public, but you did. That and offending me caused the most escalation. Also of course my kick. Ban im not even gonna mention because i explained already thoroughly why i banned you afterwards. And that i indeed had reasons to do so. If i just kicked you, you would rejoin and just do it again. But i wanted you to get in talk with me. I know it may not have been well formulated in that situation but at least i tried to deescalate the situation.
Too that i agree i want to leave EE2 in calm. But if not both of us go fully inside themselves, we will discuss forever, repeating the same things over and over again without finding a solution, a concession. I already excused myself as Player June surely will confirm but you only for your offensive comments towards me.
And i got no time for that. Because life, you know. So solve this, or im just gonna go out. Because i got other things to do.
Last edited by TheGrouchDE on 18 Nov 2019, 13:06, edited 1 time in total.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

2. I demand a statement from Player June about that apology if were going public already now. She will be able to say that i apologizes ten times. The rest: No comment.
Right... After the migration has already started, and you felt in danger of losing all users. Then you rage deleted it. This is not how apology works. Apology is important before some facts happen, not to save an ass (power in this meaning).
3. Youre already going personal accusing me, i would have the need to feel better by contacting them. Also i dont see any context in which contacting old players would damage my reputation more than its already damaged.
This is not an accusation. This is what you wrote in your post. You admitted it. You can't fool me nor anyone else who reads it.
4. You claim i do nothing, yet if i mention things, you talk them low and accuse me of make myself feeling big again which is contradictory considering you said i did nothing.
Because there are players who reported more bugs than you, who didn't have "vice president" title. Bug reporting is a not something that you get rewards for. After all they're fixed for you. But skipping that, you're pushing back the previous posts where I mentioned that I was happy of your help? Why is that? You're repeating the same, and the same thing over, and over again, like a parrot.
5. You do the same. If you want to find negative things about me, you ask people about it. So im not allowed to do but you do?
Huh? The screenshots I provided from conversations show that "people" started talking about it themselves. My invitation to the new Server didn't even mention your nickname? Except the people well aware of the situation, who created Discord together with you.
6. Since you started offending me personally on the general-and-gaming channel, you dont need to wonder.
Do you realize that Minister Matty was sent instantly to verify the situation, and that he has seen all the messages in untouched form? Do you realize that there were other people who seen that there was absolute no reason to kick?
7. I didnt know that it would ruin the API. That being said, from my POV it was "just" a kick to calm down the situation and to talk to you in private since you already brought it in public. Also provoked by the way by you being offensive and saying "I think im done with Discord" comment.
Again you accuse me of sabotaging and explained why you took the rights as mod on the support chat with the reason, i would randomly ban people, cause intentional lobby restarts and and and. I have the mod status now for YEARS. Worst thing i did was using a command that crashed the lobby. Also i did never abuse these powers. But yeah, sabotaging.
How is "I think I'm done" offensive? Do you read your posts before sending them?
The sabotage was done, intentionally or not. Innocent players lost access to provided tools. I had to delay my real life work to set it up back, on a new Server.
The fact you HAD the mod status for YEARS makes it even worse than better. Why? Because you ruined the trust forever. You wanted to show the power, you did. What's the point of digging this subject endlessly?
8. Again. Not i did let it escalate by making it public, but you did. That and offending me caused the most escalation. Also of course my kick. Ban im not even gonna mention because i explained already thoroughly why i banned you afterwards. And that i indeed had reasons to do so. If i just kicked you, you would rejoin and just do it again. But i wanted you to get in talk with me. I know it may not have been well formulated in that situation but at least i tried to deescalate the situation.
Oh yeah! It's not you who created this topic: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5291
It's somebody else!

"If i just kicked you, you would rejoin and just do it again. But i wanted you to get in talk with me"
You're full of shit. You even started a game which we used to play everyday for the past week, without asking me to join to calm down the situation. You invited everyone else. Now you claim you wanted to "talk". Go sell this bullshit somewhere else.
Too that i agree i want to leave EE2 in calm. But if not both of us go fully inside themselves, we will discuss forever, repeating the same things over and over again without finding a solution, a concession. I already excused myself as Player June surely will confirm but you only for your offensive comments towards me.
And i got no time for that. Because life, you know. So solve this, or im just gonna go out. Because i got other things to do.
This topic was for your information CLOSED.
I am and I was done with this subject. You are the one who created the topic, you're the one who continues it on "private messages" with certain people? What you're afraid of? If you started it public on forums, then continue it public.

I was interested in solving problems on private. I asked you to show links to posts / screenshots of messages where I "corrected" you for warnings given. You already treated me with disrespectful messages like "you know you did". You first made the problem, then escalated it that I finally asked what other people think about it. And your censorship aspirations caused the kick of somebody that can be seriously affected by them.

You can continue it endlessly, or you can just agree to close this topic. There are already signals from people who follow this discussion that I should not waste more time on it. And those messages also contain some negative comments towards you, that quoting I would like to avoid.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

1. You seem to miss the order. I deleted it afterwards. When i already was making this topic and decided to leave this game. Too that you had your new server already, which i have seen and i knew that you would need to do it from the new server. After all this stuff, happened that is. So why again should i keep the server? Too that your actions didnt prove me a bit that you wanted to talk with me in private. You always had the ability to do so. But nothing but "Leave me alone..."

2. As i said. I dont see anything wrong in admitting himself that he has done some things. If not as much as you or anyone other but even small things should be appreciated. That one was random. ONly difference is, i dont have the need to push my ego with it. Again, you claim i dont do a thing, i proved you wrong.

3. Wrong. You asked them, like you already did on the old server about it. I know that.

4. No offense towards Matty. But it's easy to watch the screenshots afterwards and say who was wrong. I really dont mean it any evil, because hes a good minister and tried to deescalate the situation. Yet he wasnt really in the heat of the fight and probably didnt get all informations off you. Also i am aware of that. Yeah. Especcialy that one that called me dictator.

5. You know exactly which parts i mean that are offensive. Dont try to play dumb. It wont work on me. Same for you turn-around attempt to make me look bad. Humans do errors. Nothing more to say.

6. And you lost me as minister with your accusations. Then again insulting me again. Good idea. Bringing in the game i was playing is by the way absolutely wrong in place as it has nothing to do with it. As hot as the situation already was, it wouldnt have made sense to invite you. Not after such an escalation. I wanted you to calm down and then talk with you. I actually thought, i could talk with you after the game but then you came with your invitation...

7. If you dont want to continue, then just dont throw your mustard in here again like you will and want to have the last word. After all, we know that you indeed criticized me for it. But since i wasnt home and had to eat first, it already got out of hand by you making it public. To be honest? Do you think i care? I dont have any relations to most of those players. Im grateful for those who had fun with me and tried deescalating it. But almost noone ever asked for my POV but only relied on your view and thought that its how you say them. Even those few who were there to that time, didnt see everything. Even in your first post, you didnt show everything which gives the wrong impression already. Also same with them as for Matty, idk what conversations you actually showed to the people on the new server. I doubt however, you showed everything. I know how it happened and dont let me confuse by what you try to rhyme yourself together. Am pretty much done with this community. And not gonna miss it a bit.
What i would recommend the ministers though, to be very carefull. Working with him, is like having a knife on the throat. One slip and youll get cut. I know that from years of work with him. Goodbye

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”