I quit

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: I quit

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

1. You seem to miss the order. I deleted it afterwards. When i already was making this topic and decided to leave this game. Too that you had your new server already, which i have seen and i knew that you would need to do it from the new server. After all this stuff, happened that is. So why again should i keep the server? Too that your actions didnt prove me a bit that you wanted to talk with me in private. You always had the ability to do so. But nothing but "Leave me alone..."
I was able to believe in your statements that "you didn't know it would happen", but this seems like too much. You either have the rational thinking problems, or you're trying to mislead everyone who reads it.

1. You said you didn't know the API authorization and webhooks would fuck up. You used to authorize the BOT before, and change some settings that were needed. The other things I set up myself with Admin permissions. OK - let's say I believe you.
2. You said you "banned" the second time, because of the ad of the new server. Where's the logic in this action? I would understand if it was done against some ordinary player. But you did it against me (Dr.MonaLisa*) who is responsible for 95% (if not more) of users that joined this Server. You did it against somebody with control over the Launcher notifications and the followed News media. Irrational action, that was only trying to show how great power you have, even over Dr.MonaLisa*. OK - let's say I believe you were thinking it is going to help.
3. BUT I won't be able to believe that you could be stupid enough to terminate the server, after seeing an attempt to migrate users. You saw I was doing it, and you saw other users are talking about it. If we had the chat history (which is probably gone forever) we would probably see that you removed messages from other users as well. You KNEW there was an attempt to take users that we (actually "I") spent months to get, by promotion, assistance and other time-wasting methods. The action you did was intentional, revenge for losing the owner rights.

Few times you said that I'm doing things "too quick", without "thinking", but did you ask yourself what you are doing? I personally didn't create a topic to start more shitstorm. I didn't post your name or any blames in EE2 Media (even when this topic already existed). With re-invitation messages to users I wasn't mentioning your nickname or any information regarding the situation (unless someone was really curious). After all, you'll repeat for 10th time that it was because you were "hurt" by a message that all you do is a "post every 6 months"...
2. As i said. I dont see anything wrong in admitting himself that he has done some things. If not as much as you or anyone other but even small things should be appreciated. That one was random. ONly difference is, i dont have the need to push my ego with it. Again, you claim i dont do a thing, i proved you wrong.
Can you stop lying and putting words in my mouth? There are few posts earlier in this topic, where I wrote NICE things about you and your help. You're changing the facts and the history. This "appreciate" talking is getting boring. You were the only person in the community with permissions as discussed before. If after all this you're trying to make people believe that I was ungrateful, then your intentions towards me are still very bad.
4. No offense towards Matty. But it's easy to watch the screenshots afterwards and say who was wrong. I really dont mean it any evil, because hes a good minister and tried to deescalate the situation. Yet he wasnt really in the heat of the fight and probably didnt get all informations off you. Also i am aware of that. Yeah. Especcialy that one that called me dictator.
Please start reading with understanding. Matty didn't receive any screenshots. He came on Discord while I was kicked, and he deeply checked the MOGA and GENERAL chat rooms himself. There is no chance that something was misunderstood. I mentioned it before: viewtopic.php?p=25373#p25373
"After the situation with the "kick", the Minister of Justice - Matty prioritized it. He was able to read all messages before you deleted the server. He is aware of everything that happened, and he has seen messages / the reason of your childish behavior himself, without any screenshots needed."
5. You know exactly which parts i mean that are offensive. Dont try to play dumb. It wont work on me. Same for you turn-around attempt to make me look bad. Humans do errors. Nothing more to say.
You're the one playing dumb in this topic. Humans do errors, but if 4 errors happen in too short time, it is considered as intentional behavior and sabotage.
6. And you lost me as minister with your accusations. Then again insulting me again. Good idea. Bringing in the game i was playing is by the way absolutely wrong in place as it has nothing to do with it. As hot as the situation already was, it wouldnt have made sense to invite you. Not after such an escalation. I wanted you to calm down and then talk with you. I actually thought, i could talk with you after the game but then you came with your invitation...
Ojojojojojoj. Huge loss. "I wanted", "I wanted", "I wanted". "It wouldn't", "Such an escalation". Do you know what a timeline is? There was no escalation of this case before the forum topic was created. After your kick there was no way back to "code" things for server "owned" by you. No matter what the migration was required to prevent sabotage methods in the future. When you go to work, do you get paid? I guess so. I had to work for long hours fixing shit that was already working correctly and flawlessly. If you think I would repeat it for "somebody else", then you must live in an alternative reality.
7. If you dont want to continue, then just dont throw your mustard in here again like you will and want to have the last word. After all, we know that you indeed criticized me for it.
Nobody critics you better than yourself.
Also same with them as for Matty, idk what conversations you actually showed to the people on the new server.
Get off Matty's dick. He has seen the conversation without any screenshots. I'm trying to not discuss about this situation on the new Discord, to not scare people off. The only thing that was asked today is if they feel like it is "a big mess" as you're claiming. If you care so much about the "full" screenshots, why you fucking removed the old server, to disallow access to it ever again?
Am pretty much done with this community. And not gonna miss it a bit.
That's why you're escalating the shitstorm, first by the forum topic, then when it's finally locked by sending private messages to avoid public discussion?
What i would recommend the ministers though, to be very carefull. Working with him, is like having a knife on the throat. One slip and youll get cut. I know that from years of work with him. Goodbye
If you have worked with somebody that kept a knife on your throat for several years, then you must be a full retard. Also, your "existence" in the Department of Mods that didn't provide a single game mod for the past 6 years shouldn't be called "working". Moderating people who don't want to be moderated also isn't called "working". It''s called satisfying of controlling needs. And with this knife it's a perfect example to what you have done by kicking HR. Hypocritical person.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Matty

Post by Matty »

TheGrouchDE wrote: 18 Nov 2019, 13:43 4. No offense towards Matty. But it's easy to watch the screenshots afterwards and say who was wrong. I really dont mean it any evil, because hes a good minister and tried to deescalate the situation. Yet he wasnt really in the heat of the fight and probably didnt get all informations off you. Also i am aware of that. Yeah. Especcialy that one that called me dictator.
As Mona wrote in the previous message, I made it in time to read all the conversation between you two in discord. Although at the beginning I would have chosen different words from you and mona, avoiding the conflict for a stupid thing, you both decided to go for the argument victory, which can even be understandable. There was no reason at all for the kick, though. I understand that you were getting nervous, and that’s why I would have closed an eye if I was in Mona, but that’s too easy to say by me, because it’s not me who has spent so much time for ee2 and cannot comprehend all the frustration it comes in a situation like this for him. Then, knowing him, I honestly would have been confused if, after that kick, Mona rejoined as if nothing too big had just happened.
Coo1

Post by Coo1 »

Sorry I did not have the patience to read the exchange between two wonderful people -- and there is no need. Both of you are holding something wonderful what other cherish and love. Quarrels about who-did-what and who-said-this ruin our lives. Believe me, I know. It would be not smart to stand with your hands folded on one's chest and try to be a winner. In the end everybody would lose. The best thing about any quarrel, that it could be forgiven and forgotten.
How about giving it a "cool off" time? Yeah, right, like my nickname! What is going on is so superficial, that it doesn't worth paying attention to.
C'mon people, chill out, think it over, make concessions, whatever works. On my part, if I would win a lotto jackpot, I would make you both happy. :D JMHO. Peace!
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Yeah. You explained it exactly, Matty. I for my part said at least i didnt do everything right to deescalate it. But he doesnt a single bit, except the "excuse" maybe.
I understand the frustration which is why i excused afterwards. What else should i have done more? But then you should not offend the other again and start that conversation all over again. At least not to that point in time. Thats just not orientated on solving the problem but making it worse, may it be the emotions or not. I tried to contact him, maybe a bit too harsh, but at least i tried. And since he had me private on discord, there were chances to speak with me. What happened is already known...
I also respect the great things hes done for the community. And he knows i never forgot to mention it when i can. But then he should not forget what i have done too. Or at least not talk them down by mentioning the positions, which i appreciate but then say i did nothing. Is firstly very demotivating(was reason btw why i first wanted to just quit ministry only) and makes you feel you didnt deserve the positions in the first place.
Even now, hes just going full to escalation but dont try actively deescalate it or admit anything. It seems he doesnt want this discussion, yet he starts it all over again. Only thing he wants to make me look bad towards the community and to be right. Thats why im not gonna further reply to him. So sad because of a simple thing, it totally got out of hand.
Thanks Coo1 too. Im glad some people are trying to help to solve this problem. As mentioned, i want to leave this community in peace. I see no further use in being part of it, as its not being appreciated by Mona and the community too. You and Matty are actually really cool. haha
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I also respect the great things hes done for the community. And he knows i never forgot to mention it when i can. But then he should not forget what i have done too.
The counter is ticking. You repeat the same thing for 11th time. Where the fuck is the lack of appreciation from me? In all the permissions & titles you had? If you are sure about the things you done, why are you keep asking for a confirmation? Let people rate themselves, based on what they've seen, by your activity on chats and being helpful to players. And asking for a "confirmation" from a person who you heavily insulted and even accused of "keeping a knife on the throat" is idiotic.
But then you should not offend the other again and start that conversation all over again. At least not to that point in time. Thats just not orientated on solving the problem but making it worse, may it be the emotions or not. I tried to contact him, maybe a bit too harsh, but at least i tried. And since he had me private on discord, there were chances to speak with me. What happened is already known...
You have not apologized for kicking. You have apologized for things that happened due to it. Until now, you're pretty sure that it was the "right decision" to do, even when other players (including the Minister of Justice) told you there was absolutely no reason to do it.
Even now, hes just going full to escalation but dont try actively deescalate it or admit anything. It seems he doesnt want this discussion, yet he starts it all over again. Only thing he wants to make me look bad towards the community and to be right. Thats why im not gonna further reply to him. So sad because of a simple thing, it totally got out of hand.
Hypocrite. You're saying "Goodbye" for the 4th time now, but still continue. And for sure you're not the one who escalates it:
TheGrouchDE wrote: 18 Nov 2019, 13:43 What i would recommend the ministers though, to be very carefull. Working with him, is like having a knife on the throat. One slip and youll get cut. I know that from years of work with him. Goodbye
Hypocrite:
- Created a problem.
- Kicked for non-offensive arguments.
- Confirmed bad intentions by replacing the kick with a ban.
- Ruined the work of somebody's else (not mentioning the API problems, but the inviting for long months) by rage deleting the server.
- Created a forum topic with more insults, without waiting for emotions to go down. And putting the blame for "escalation" on someone else. As argument for the forum topic uses a message written in anger on private.
I see no further use in being part of it, as its not being appreciated by Mona and the community too. You and Matty are actually really cool. haha
You fucked up totally. What are you expecting? That users will log in and write a positive goodbye? The same people that were annoyed by your methods on Discord? The same people who you just offended by saying they cause a "mess" on a new Server, while it's pretty fine and somehow 2 times more active?

Oh, and by the way, you would have kept the Moderator on the new Discord. The migration process was required to secure functionality of it. There was no way to set everything up on a server not owned by me. All game developers I talked with told me the same, example:
tesddsds.PNG
tesddsds.PNG (18.87 KiB) Viewed 3119 times
So I was able to forgive after emotions and the migration process would be done. But the fact you sabotaged it more, and then made up shit about me is unacceptable. After following this discussion, some players clearly told me to ban on the forum. People can't understand how a person like me has still enough patience to take all the shit and blames, and then reply to them.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Midoughost

Post by Midoughost »

Sorry I didn't post here before and expressed my self but I'm here now and I want to say something very Important to both DeGrouche and Dr.Monalisa :

You guys have been together for as long as I remember joining this community (not that long :lol:) But I saw that You people joined in 2010 and 2012 ! It's nearly 2020 !!! And that's over 8years you spent together playing EE2, helping in forums, and on the discord server.

To TheGrouche, I know that you tried to help Dr.Monalisa keep the community cool and all by advising him on how to treat people and stuff. But even though you say that to him with "No offense", anybody will feel offended by that. They can withand it once, twice ..but not forever.

More over, kicking him out of discussion was not a very .. Mature act. As adults, you had to speak properly ('and in private') about what's going on, how to fix it and so on.

To Dr.Monalisa, Even though what TheGrouche said in his message might have offended you, moving the discussion to the public wasn't a very 'nice' thing to do, especially for TheGrouche since I 'believe' he didn't to, by any means, try to offend you. I agree that asking the community if we saw some problems happen and all but then it had to stop there, that's it .. Not exposing private messages and all. Which even if TheGrouche was in the wrong, it wouldn't affect his reputation.

What's next ?

You guys need to sort this out fast, I mean You've been playing together for over 8 YEARS ! You can't just have such a small fight and then part ways ?? I do this kind of fights every day with my friends, it's NORMAL !

TheGrouche: Try apologizing to Monalisa, You have to admit that your accusations had no solid arguments to back them up.. So saying sorry is the minimum.

And don't you dare stop playing a game you like (or used to like) because of something so stupid.

Dr.Monalisa: You as well try apologizing to TheGrouche, even though he did bad, exposing him like that might have hurt his feelings

(And for GOD's sake PLEASE don't speak on the forums and discord sort this out between you two ONLY )

To BOTH of you, Just join the damn discord again and play EE2 Like you used to do ! We don't care about who is at fault here, we want to play EE2 with REAL people ! So Just do IT damn it, join a server and sort it out. As real EE2 players and Fans :D
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

To Dr.Monalisa, Even though what TheGrouche said in his message might have offended you, moving the discussion to the public wasn't a very 'nice' thing to do, especially for TheGrouche since I 'believe' he didn't to, by any means, try to offend you.
Sorry, but it was the only right decision to do.
I kindly (but angry) asked him to show proof. I waited all day long. As result I could read "you know you did it".
Later, when discussion moved public, he didn't admit to this error. Instead he turned it in something that could be on channels deleted 6 months ago.
This is when I said "you're looking for problems that don't exist" and "if you want to be mean to someone then find another target" or something like this.
And this is what I was kicked for. Which is unacceptable towards any player, not only me.

Anyway, skipping the extra work for me that none of people has respect to. The things that TheGrouch is doing (and already done) are locking the possibility to a peaceful quit.
I have received information from Ministers and the actual affected players, that he is contacting people that could ever have any problems with me. The example is "Byzantine_Empire"... He's not coherent in doing that, since he agreed with their ban. If those actions that TheGrouch is doing now are not "bad intention", and if this is "looking for a peaceful quit", then we're living on two different planets.

None of statements posted by the Grouch in this topic were proven with any screenshots. All accusations towards me are harassing and unfair. The stress caused by this situation made me lost 3KG during last days. I wonder if all those attempts to discriminate me would make everyone so happy, if I was gone forever.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Thank you, Midou. Strong words from you. I already apologized though for kicking him. But, because i was saying i want to fix this and want to show that i want to be for kind of person.
I will hereby excuse myself for kicking you from the server and thus destroying your API. Also for banning you afterwards. Also it might have been wrong to speak to you about it before you actually commented. But now i expect a excuse from him too. Its up to him if he accepts it and also rooms in error of his handling. If not, well, i see no sense in being part of this community, really.
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

TheGrouchDE wrote: 19 Nov 2019, 17:14 Thank you, Midou. Strong words from you. I already apologized though for kicking him. But, because i was saying i want to fix this and want to show that i want to be for kind of person.
I will hereby excuse myself for kicking you from the server and thus destroying your API. Also for banning you afterwards. Also it might have been wrong to speak to you about it before you actually commented. But now i expect a excuse from him too. Its up to him if he accepts it and also rooms in error of his handling. If not, well, i see no sense in being part of this community, really.
An apology that contains "But now i expect a excuse from him too." doesn't sound right for me.
I understand that you want a peace, but that pride of you doesn't let you say things properly. It's understandable that you don't want to appear as the "slave" that asks to be forgiven, but at the same time the whole apology looks not honest, because of a stupid addition to it...

Anyway, as I mentioned earlier:
viewtopic.php?p=25392#p25392
There will be no apology from me, except for some words that could be considered as a personal attack.
I'd like to apology for offensive words that I used in this topic, and on the private Discord chat.
I'd like to also apology for lowering your "contribution" in angry messages.

I'd like to make things clear - I don't feel guilty for this situation and the escalation. After all I've been setting things up without sleeping that night, and after all I wasn't the one who created a forum topic, without waiting for emotions to go down.

The thing that I won't be able to forget is the fact of sending messages to Ministers, trying to convince them to "quit". The fact of contacting players who are total idiots (Byzantine_Empire as proven in his own messages on the forum) just to find "hooks" on me. This is something that shouldn't be done. And the saddest thing is, it was done after your first apologies were written.

I'm left with more confusions than answers. I've seen a lot of symptoms of DMLDS.

Please tell me when this topic can be locked. I don't want to spend my health on it forever.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Scorpiopt

Post by Scorpiopt »

Guys this bullshit has gone long enough.
Keeping this open and continuing hostilities and campaigns to discredit people over pms is both dumb and way over the top.
Disagreements happen get over it and move on everyone.

Close this thread once and for all what is done is done MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE'S THERE ARE BIGGER ISSUES WHERE YOU CAN SPEND YOUR ENERGY ON

Thank you, your resident shit poster

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”