jasoon32

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
jasoon32

jasoon32

Post by jasoon32 »

hello guy this is jason32 you may know me from last argaument we had anyway they told me icould have anothers chance for being ee2 players agane that showyour generosity and after longtime i realize that i did verybad action and i khnow that i desrvedthis ban so now ireallyreally sorry and hope you could forgive me best regard jasoon32

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: jasoon32

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

The Department of Control has decided to give you one more chance in hope that the "ban" lesson taught you how to behave in the community.
However, there is a task you need to do in order to exchange your punishment:

Requirements:
1. Smartphone with at least 5Mpx camera.
2. Paper and Pen.

Task:
1. Please write 100 (one hundred) times, on unlimited amount of sheets, adding a number to every sentence, using pen and paper, in English:

"1. I apologize all players for my unacceptable behavior. I promise that it will not happen again and I understand that I will not receive any new chances in the future. I understand that EE2 community has players from different countries and I will treat all of them with respect. Jasoon32."

2. When you finish writing it 100 times, please make photos of your text, with your smartphone camera, in good light.
3. In this forum topic, click on the "Full Editor & Preview" button. Go to "Attachments" tab and upload all photos which show the text you wrote. Then click "Submit" to send a message.

Verification:
The Ministry will verify if you carefully followed all steps, if photos are in good light & quality. We will verify if all 100 points have unique (different) handwriting character. If we detect any serious irregularities, your punishment will never be removed.

The Department of Control promises to unban you when your penalty is correctly finished.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
jasoon32

Re: jasoon32

Post by jasoon32 »

kosmamanet

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”