The true face of "ByzantineEmpire"

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
ByzantineEmpire

Re: The true face of "ByzantineEmpire"

Post by ByzantineEmpire »

Stop putting words in my mouth I don't leave so someone miss me thank god I leave this toxic game with your toxic leadership . Whats wrong with puppet states I FIRST said Greece was puppet state of US and Poland to Germany and then you started flipping out and saying stuff about greeks lul

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ByzantineEmpire wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 10:01 Stop putting words in my mouth I don't leave so someone miss me thank god I leave this toxic game with your toxic leadership . Whats wrong with puppet states I FIRST said Greece was puppet state of US and Poland to Germany and then you started flipping out and saying stuff about greeks lul
How about you stop lying for once?
There were at least 4 people who has seen the conversation live. Then there are all screenshots posted in this topic. Then there is messages history on Discord channel accessible for everyone to see. You started your usual "puppet" discussion after seeing some article that was sent. This behavior continues at least since August 2019.
The word "puppet" itself is offensive. If you direct it toward the country you offend all people that live in there, and especially players who see it. It doesn't matter if you offend your own country at the same time. Some Greek players could as well feel offended by your words.

And since you have problems understanding, it will be repeated for the 3rd or 4th time. Maybe with bigger font so you don't miss it this time:
You have been banned for calling High Representative a "faggot", not for racist-a-like behavior. This is the FIRST screenshot in this discussion. Personal attacks towards me won't be tolerated, especially from players witch such a low reputation as yours. The fact you're not even trying to apology shows your attitude.

And yes, you are right that I'm a "shitty admin". Normally, if it was a normal Multiplayer server you would get an instant ban early in 2019, as soon as multiple players reported your toxic behavior. Then, after your false reports where verification didn't confirm situation you described, we should also get rid of you. So yes, I'm a "shitty admin" for creating the system where players are keep getting "chances" and have rights to discuss, the system where a 3rd party independent person decides about punishments, the system where all cases are transparent and publicly available. Thanks for opening my eyes!
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
ByzantineEmpire

LIES WHY DONT YOU PUT WHAT YOU SAID FOR THE GREEKS WHEN I SAID YOU AND GREECE ARE PUPPET STATES WHY YOU GOT SO BAD THAT WASNT EVEN AN INSULT BUT I SEE THE OTHERS IN CHAT HAVNET SEEN ANY RACISTS COMMENTS FROM ME YOU ARE EVEN WRONG THERE OPEN YOUR EYES . WHAT A GREAT LEADER TO HAVE BANNING FOR NO REASON AND THAT FAGGOT I SAID I MEANT IT TO YOU STRAIGHT UP

Added after 5 minutes 4 seconds:
And no offense by this but now that I will uninstall this great app i will leave and by thinking that maybe this community will be better after Mona is gone but the fact is its gonna be taken over by his idiotic team Ew aka i mean only Kay and don't tell me i offended someone cuz i got lots of screenshots him telling me an idiot and further more comments i didn't like so no yeah soft insults are welcome
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

LIES WHY DONT YOU PUT WHAT YOU SAID FOR THE GREEKS WHEN I SAID YOU AND GREECE ARE PUPPET STATES WHY YOU GOT SO BAD THAT WASNT EVEN AN INSULT BUT I SEE THE OTHERS IN CHAT HAVNET SEEN ANY RACISTS COMMENTS FROM ME YOU ARE EVEN WRONG THERE OPEN YOUR EYES . WHAT A GREAT LEADER TO HAVE BANNING FOR NO REASON AND THAT FAGGOT I SAID I MEANT IT TO YOU STRAIGHT UP
Are you again playing dumb, or you seriously missed for the 3rd time that those screenshots (full conversation) is available on the previous page? FULL.
And no offense by this but now that I will uninstall this great app i will leave and by thinking that maybe this community will be better after Mona is gone but the fact is its gonna be taken over by his idiotic team Ew aka i mean only Kay and don't tell me i offended someone cuz i got lots of screenshots him telling me an idiot and further more comments i didn't like so no yeah soft insults are welcome
Yes, insult more.
If you have so much screenshots of Kay insulting you, why didn't you post them in that report topic?
Besides that it has been deeply verified. Nothing you said was true. You even lied about being a "teacher" to make your report sound more serious.

Additionally, it's a totally different case. Maybe someone else here is a quoting "idiot"?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
ByzantineEmpire

Wtf how can you verify that I myself is not a teacher wtf besides I did made a report about it about Kay insulting my job which if I INSULTED YOUR JOB and what the shit you are doing in this game I would get banned ….
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ByzantineEmpire wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 13:53 Wtf how can you verify that I myself is not a teacher wtf besides I did made a report about it about Kay insulting my job which if I INSULTED YOUR JOB and what the shit you are doing in this game I would get banned ….
viewtopic.php?p=25269#p25269
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 25 Sep 2019, 19:28 So you're a teacher? Not a long time ago you claimed you're 17 years old.
Besides that "teacher sad for people learning you" is not an insult.

Do you realize that misleading the Ministry is more punishable that soft insults?
You either start telling the truth or the Department of Control will make a full investigation of this case.
ByzantineEmpire wrote: 25 Sep 2019, 20:11 i have told you what i am doing with schools and stuff before i thouth you would remember but i quess no anyways ok soft insults its fine forget about it i can use them too case closed i quess i have nothing to say at the end of the day you guys are friends
Endless comedy with you.

Your false reports regarding KayOne were verified, just messages not shared publicly due to included personal information. Anyway, I guess we can do this now:

Decide what you are.
First you tell someone "your age", then claiming to be a "teacher", then making up stories about being insulted, while you're the one doing it the most.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
ByzantineEmpire

Yep I see that he called me stupid and these are old they were recent once that I POSTED on my report if you have the energy to check them out but everything is not heavy insult EXCEPT the insult is towards you mr king
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ByzantineEmpire wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 14:23 Yep I see that he called me stupid and these are old they were recent once that I POSTED on my report if you have the energy to check them out but everything is not heavy insult EXCEPT the insult is towards you mr king
No, the messages dump has been created after your report, for the Department of Justice verification (25.09.2019).

I don't know if you are somehow limited, or you don't understand there are differences between calling ordinary players "stupid", and going to the Creator of UP1.5 with hard insults like "faggot"?
This is described in rules which you accepted during the installation:
viewtopic.php?p=19449#p19449
$3.7 Information about ban reasons and the people who are able to ban accounts (with reference to $3.6):
a) The creator of Unofficial Patch 1.5 (Dr.MonaLisa) has full rights to ban the account if any player offend them for no reason or if they decide that the player's behavior harms the Empire Earth II community.
You had your chance to apology, now:
ByzantineEmpire wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 12:16 WHAT A GREAT LEADER TO HAVE BANNING FOR NO REASON AND THAT FAGGOT I SAID I MEANT IT TO YOU STRAIGHT UP
It's all done.
Funny how you claim that there was no reason and 1 word later repeating the insult and confirming that you "meant it".
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

I think at this point you should really stop the discussion. Else a 3 day ban might will turn out for you to be much more than what it is right now.
If i were you, i would accept the punishment, which is really more than acceptable considering what you did. From what i remember, youre banned until the 28. 16:40. That will be tomorrow so just try to stay calm till your ban is over and just try to not do the same error again and everything will be fine.
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
ByzantineEmpire

TheGrouchDE I wont cause any problems if you believe I started aka (small insults) cuz I am done with the unofficial patch thow I must say you are really cool and my honor to meet you like other cool people like indie and theknight

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”