The true face of "ByzantineEmpire"

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: The true face of "ByzantineEmpire"

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ByzantineEmpire wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 16:36 TheGrouchDE I wont cause any problems if you believe I started aka (small insults) cuz I am done with the unofficial patch thow I must say you are really cool and my honor to meet you like other cool people like indie and theknight
Thank you.
I'm glad you followed my post.
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 25 Oct 2019, 23:02 Discord Private Messages come on my phone, and I'm not going to give a personal assistance for questions like this. My answer however wasn't even rude.
Rules which you accepted by downloading the patch, and also accepted in the installer itself clearly allow me to ban disrespectful players like you. I don't longer wish to share years of my work with you after seeing your behavior towards me.
Since you won't use it, I'll keep the ban information in the database. It will save 20 seconds of my time. Is that Okay?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

ByzantineEmpire

Post by ByzantineEmpire »

Of course its ok !
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

ByzantineEmpire wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 12:16And no offense by this but now that I will uninstall this great app i will leave and by thinking that maybe this community will be better after Mona is gone but the fact is its gonna be taken over by his idiotic team...
ByzantineEmpire wrote: 27 Oct 2019, 16:36 TheGrouchDE I wont cause any problems if you believe I started aka (small insults) cuz I am done with the unofficial patch thow I must say you are really cool and my honor to meet you like other cool people like indie and theknight
It seems like all the talking about uninstalling have nothing to do with reality.
Since Byzantine_Empire is keep trying to start game:
ByzantineAttempts.PNG
ByzantineAttempts.PNG (8.9 KiB) Viewed 1523 times
Therefore, as decided by the Department of Justice, he has been unbanned now, even thought he claims on the forum that he doesn't want to be.

Case locked.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”