Terminator the guy with the 2/3 warnings

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
ByzantineEmpire

Terminator the guy with the 2/3 warnings

Post by ByzantineEmpire »

This guy has been inslulting me for a MONTH and so he has been reported again i want this kid banned he cant harrass people and insult them i think he has a problem in the head or something no offense or anything
Empire Earth II Screenshot 2019.08.21 - 20.08.59.64.png
Empire Earth II Screenshot 2019.08.21 - 20.08.59.64.png (2.3 MiB) Viewed 3572 times

Matty

Re: Terminator the guy with the 2/3 warnings

Post by Matty »

Hi!
As first thing I’d like to gently ask Department of Game Affairs to show full conversation between the two players.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

The warnings system is currently inactive. It's outdated feature which I'm using to scare players when they do something bad. Therefore getting 3 warnings doesn't result in bans/mutes. In worst case it's a Lobby kick. All cases and reports are publicly solved on the Forum, so we have a full transparency over actions taken.

As first thing I’d like to gently ask Department of Game Affairs to show full conversation between the two players.
Did you mean Department of Control?

Here's the direct messages log between those two:

Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Matty

Post by Matty »

May I ask what was that “Israel did nothing wrong” about?

Anyways, looking at the rest there is nothing out of limits: terminator started calling you crybaby which is a really soft offense, which can be used even between friends to tease eachother. You took it too serious and you did even heavier offenses (shit personality, died parents, ...) but whatever...

Then you continued attacking eachother...

but the thing is one: terminator is always doing those things. You did the mistake to take those offenses personally but he is always like that, always joking. He is mighty terminator and will always make it look like he is the best out there to joke around, but he clearly knows he is not. He even asked you: “why are you hurt?” after you offended him for the cry baby thing, because he expected you to understand he was joking.
ByzantineEmpire

Post by ByzantineEmpire »

i used israel did nothign wron cuz i said it for fun once and he got super mad lul as a funny joke to some friends liek thekngiht on a middle of the game again this has been going for 1 month especialy this week if we can see thsi weeeks messenges oyu will see waht he private messenged me further mroe
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”