jasoon's apologize

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
jason2018

jasoon's apologize

Post by jason2018 »

hey this is jasoon
i really know that i did action that arent Suitable in any cases and im deaply sorry for every word i said and hope all player forgive me

this will be my last time that u will hear name of me cause insulting and interrupting people

best regards jasoon32 :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: jasoon's apologize

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Thanks for your apology.
Before your case is forwarded to Department of Justice, we want to make sure you regret your behavior.
Therefore there is a task you need to do in order to exchange your punishment:

Requirements:
1. Smartphone with at least 5Mpx camera.
2. Paper and Pen.

Task:
1. Please write 100 (one hundred) times, on unlimited amount of sheets, adding a number to every sentence, using pen and paper, in English:

"1. I apologize all players for my unacceptable behavior. I promise that it will not happen again and I understand that I will not receive any new chances in the future. I understand that EE2 community has players from different countries and I will treat all of them with respect. Jasoon32."

2. When you finish writing it 100 times, please make photos of your text, with your smartphone camera, in good light.
3. In this forum topic, click on the "Full Editor & Preview" button. Go to "Attachments" tab and upload all photos which show the text you wrote. Then click "Submit" to send a message.

Verification:
The Ministry will verify if you carefully followed all steps, if photos are in good light & quality. We will verify if all 100 points have unique (different) handwriting character. If we detect any serious irregularities, your punishment will never be removed.

The Department of Control promises to unban you when your penalty is correctly finished. The Department of Justice will then decide to keep your mute on the Lobby.

Please feel free to ask if you didn't understand it, or please ask your game friends from the same country for translation/clarifications.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
jason2018

Post by jason2018 »

nice one mona
but could u give me any Discount because im really bussy at this time also im addicted to the EE2 kind of
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

If you don't want then don't make it at all.

Further time consuming requests will be ignored until this task is done.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
jason2018

Post by jason2018 »

1. Please write 100 (one hundred) times, on unlimited amount of sheets, adding a number to every sentence, using pen and paper, in English:
It will take up to 2030/ please forgive me . It will never be repeated again. thanks to matty and mona
Matty

Post by Matty »

Jason, it should take up less than 1 hour, if you are fast, and not much longer than that anyways.
Unluckily we need you to prove us, even with some facts, that we can count on you and you won't repeat such actions. 1 hour is nothing compared to all your time spent on EE2.
Personally, I'd be happy if you succeded in the task so that you can play with us again!
jason2018

Post by jason2018 »

Thank you dear friend. with respect. I'm waiting to join you in the game.
Tojo

Post by Tojo »

I also agree that this task should be maximum 1h, but i think Jasoon will do it because he loves EE2 and we will see him soon again! And I hope this will remind him to not tell non-senses in the game anymore. It is a game! We all should enjoy it no matter the country or religion!
Morteza

Post by Morteza »

You are a good boy and you do that jasoon.
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

lets hope that he will do it morteza
tan poore baroot
tash toye tabot

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”