Abdication

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
lukwerty

Abdication

Post by lukwerty »

I request, with all due respects, my dismissal from department of justice's ministry.

I hope the minister which comes will do a really good job for the greater of our community.

Thanks for the trust and good luck from now on for those who come!

Tojo

Re: Abdication

Post by Tojo »

Lukewert you did great job as a minister.
So what is reason for leaving the position? :o :?:
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Hi Lukwert,

thank you for being part of the Ministry of Game Affairs. It's very unfortunate for you leaving us. You were doing great things as the Minister of Justice. But of course we're respect your decision to retreat from your ministry.

Greetings,
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Abdication accepted.

Now a long explanation in short:
Ministers of the Department of Justice should not feel any fear in making decisions. I suggested leaving it, because I don't want any Minister to not be confident at his "work" and decisions. There was some talking which suggested that I want to have someone to take the "blame", which isn't true and only made it worse. I think Department of Justice is one of the coolest. If I had the similar position at the other community I would be more than happy. But for Lukwert it seems that giving punishments was stressful, then he started worrying about punishing innocents (which is weird because on EE2 we have the proof: screenshots, logs, other players feedback, so finding the truth is not a big deal).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Tojo wrote: 23 Feb 2019, 16:48 Lukewert you did great job as a minister.
So what is reason for leaving the position? :o :?:
Problems with real life - very stressful and tricky lately... couldn't distinguish well virtual and real then. Sorry for disappointing you all then but with Matty I'm sure you and our community as a whole are in good and safe hands! Thanks for the support and no hard feelings!
Tojo

Post by Tojo »

Ok I understand 👌
I wish you good luck in "real life", but also hope to see you in multiplayer again once, for some good games! 😁

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”