Abuse by Jasoon32+mreza+terminator19191919

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Coo1

Re: Abuse by Jasoon32+mreza+terminator19191919

Post by Coo1 »

Sound good to me. Perhaps a taste of silence would leave really nasty taste in the mouth.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

lukwerty wrote: 18 Feb 2019, 00:31 We could notify him to not do so... Or then measures will be taken. I believe terminator already was sufficiently warned but still ignore our messages and or try to escalate confusions to cause harm in our community. 1 Ban mute of 2 days will be enough in my humble opinion.
Done. The Department o Control has issued the punishment.
terminator19191919 will be muted until 20 of February 2019 04:26 CET.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

its always u Coo1 always :!:
tan poore baroot
tash toye tabot
Coo1

Verga joins the ranks of imbecils

Post by Coo1 »

I don't know why but this player showed up in my room and out of blue started saying bad things. I never insulted or communicated with this player. Perhaps it is "old" player who changed the name to Verga. Anyway since I don't want to do anything similar, could the community say something and try to curb thugs?
Somebody_help_me.mp4
Thanks

"Never argue with an idiot because you will end up at the idiot's level and get beaten by experience"
TheGrouchDE

Re: Verga joins the ranks of imbecils

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Thanks for your report. The case will be forwarded to the Department of Control or Justice.
According to my research, the player "Verga" is also known as MightyTerminator19191919, who was reported multiple times already for spamming and received a warning by the Department of Control.
One thing, though. Due to multiple times of warning you about insulting others, we will warn you one last time to not insult other people aswell. Or do you think you can insult them because they did insult you in the first place? If we should notice that you ignore this warning, we will have to take measures too.

Greetings,
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Thanks to Minister Grouch for checking who it was. I connected both topics.

Since terminator19191919's case was forwarded to the Department of Justice (from the beginning), let's wait for Lukwert's statement.

If it depended on me, I'm in the mood of issuing long-term bans instead of mutes. I'm not going to waste more time developing punishment methods where a player would be disallowed to join certain rooms. If someone continues the bad behavior, even after the mute, then the next thing to do is a long-term ban.
Thankfully it doesn't depend on me, yet.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Tojo

Post by Tojo »

Why did you use the word "yet" ? :o :? ;)
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Just to make clear: The second part of my post was directed towards Coo1 himself. It doesn't make the situation better if you insult someone back just because you're angry about that. So please try to keep calm and keep objective. We already warned you before about it.

Greetings,
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Tojo wrote: 21 Feb 2019, 09:41 Why did you use the word "yet" ? :o :? ;)
Because his case is in the Department of Problems Between Players and Justice now.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Ok, 5 days ban is enough in this case then. As it was already checked and you could find out it was terminator, it makes things a lot easier since he had enough time to decide or to explain himself here about it - but, considering that he did not do so, ban him for a week.

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”