Changes in the Ministry of Game Affairs since 02.01.2019!

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Changes in the Ministry of Game Affairs since 02.01.2019!

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 02 Jan 2019, 04:33

Since 02.01.2019 - the Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II community opens two new Departments:

- Department of Propaganda (Full name: Department of EE2 Promotion and Propaganda). First Minister: Tojo.
- Department of Mysteries (Full name: Department of EE2 Mysteries and Scenario Editor). First Minister: Loewenherz.

Due to a long absence of our Minister of the Department of Justice (xRedWonderx), after contacting him we both agreed that it will be better for the community to replace him (at least temporary):

- Department of Justice (Department of Problems Between Players and Justice). New Minister: Lukwert.

The full list of all Departments, current Ministers and their responsibilities can be checked at the following website:
https://www.ee2.eu/government/#departments

Congratulations to our 3 new Ministers. I hope for a great cooperation with my Department of Control and Complains.

If anyone has questions or knows any reasons why any of new Ministers shouldn't be the part of our Government - please write in this topic. "Congratulation" posts are also welcome.

Best regards,
High Representative Dr.MonaLisa.
Department of Control and Complains.

TheGrouchDE

Re: Changes in the Ministry of Game Affairs since 02.01.2019!

Post by TheGrouchDE » 03 Jan 2019, 18:35

As the Department of Mods, i'm congratulating for your promotion to a member of the MoGA. I hope and wish to have a good work between the departments.

Greetings
TheGrouchDE

Department of Modding and Testing

Tojo

Post by Tojo » 03 Jan 2019, 22:03

I am very grateful for the trusted position and happy to help. I will do my best to bring as many players to EE2 as possible especially in multiplayer. Looking forward for some crazy logging statistics in loby :D

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 24 Feb 2019, 14:44

Changes in the Ministry of Game Affairs since 24.02.2019:
- Department of Justice (Department of Problems Between Players and Justice). New Minister: Matty.

TheGrouch has a new title: Vice President of the Ministry of Game Affairs.
Department of Mods already had more permissions than other Departments:
- Moderating Unofficial Patch 1.5 Support Chat & Multiplayer Lobby.
- Assisting other Departments in case of Ministers absence.

Now, we set the adequate title to his functions.
Vice President TheGrouch has rights to Control other Departments for irregularities, just like the High Representative (Dr.MonaLisa).
The Grouch is familiar with all functions of the Ministry, that's why in case of Ministers inactivity - reports will be forwarded directly to him. It should improve response time in time-critic topics, especially those forwarded to the Department of Justice.

I believe this will finally resolve issues, and remove the "activity pression" from other Ministers, who do not need to worry about being inactive for some time.

Congratulations to Matty for joining the Ministry again.
Matty was the Minister of Justice in the "Old Government", since: 01.07.2011 to 30.06.2012. He is familiar with those functions and had a high reputation of his function in the past. The Ministry of Justice was removed and Departments at the single Ministry created, but functions are unchanged.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE » 24 Feb 2019, 22:24

Hey Matty,

gratulation to your repromotion to the Ministry of Game Affairs as the Minister of Justice. I'm sure we will be working very well together. Welcome to the team!

Greetings,
TheGrouchDE

Department of Modding and Testing

Matty

Post by Matty » 25 Feb 2019, 09:44

TheGrouchDE wrote:
24 Feb 2019, 22:24
Hey Matty,

gratulation to your repromotion to the Ministry of Game Affairs as the Minister of Justice. I'm sure we will be working very well together. Welcome to the team!

Greetings,
Thank you Grouch!

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa » 03 Jun 2019, 11:21

Good morning.

Some of our Ministers of the new Departments are inactive since March. Due that the absence period is greater than the activity, some important patch-changes questions were ignored, and generally there is no use of some Departments. Please every new Minister to confirm if is still interested in keeping their Departments active.

I understand that we have other inactive Ministers from the past, but their activity period was longer at the beginning of their charge. To prevent pathology where players with High titles (Ministers) avoid activity after being selected, while still using Ministerial privileges, the first year of their office requires activity and creativity (own ideas, not only waiting for cases from High Representative or Vice President).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Tojo

Post by Tojo » 03 Jun 2019, 11:56

Hello,
i confirm my interest in keeping the department active. Would really appreciate it.
I might be inactive in playing the game itself, but the forum in still regularly checked.
Probably will be back to often playing in end of this summer. And will try to implement ideas and before new year hit my goals i put to myself when got the ministry role. The first planned activity/EE2 meeting is some kind of unofficial EE2 Summer evening/tourney. More about that later.

Best regards

Matty

Post by Matty » 03 Jun 2019, 12:56

I am on phone right now so I'll be brief: what Tojo has said goes even for me. I have exams very soon and I can't play in this period, but still I am checking forum! :D

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”