I have not seen this for a long time

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
Coo1

I have not seen this for a long time

Post by Coo1 »

Please look at the attached screenshot....
This person expressed many other nasty words but I was not able to capture it in time.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: I have not seen this for a long time

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Thank you for your report. It is very helpful in keeping the community safe and friendly for all players.

The Department of Control of the Ministry of Game Affairs has verified the reliability of this report. During the verification process, I have detected that player "RoyMoore" wrote racist things (and insults) together with player "SKRT". They seem to play in the same local network.
SKRT_RoyMoore.PNG
SKRT_RoyMoore.PNG (32.95 KiB) Viewed 2577 times

The following punishments have been issued:
- All existing and future accounts of both players have been permanently banned from the Multiplayer Lobby.
- Their computers have been permanently banned from using Unofficial Patch 1.5 (computer ban at the Launcher level).

Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Sneaky

Post by Sneaky »

Hi there,
I go by Sneaky and Rhodesian, I recently acquired my brothers PC along with it I saw he had EE2 which I had seen him play 2ish years ago. He is a hot head and has a tendency to write obscene comments as he thinks it is funny or entertaining, upon opening the game, I was unable to connect to multiplayer and other aspects as he was apparently banned for various completely valid reasons. I am so sorry for his racism and terrible behavior. I hope to have the computer unbanned and make a new account. The account name was RoyMoore. Thank you for consideration on this matter and thank you for taking the time to review my plea.
-Sneaky
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Thank you for your appeal.

The case was forwarded to the Department of Justice. Minister Matty should post back soon with his decision.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Matty

Post by Matty »

Sneaky wrote: 04 Apr 2020, 09:17 Hi there,
I go by Sneaky and Rhodesian, I recently acquired my brothers PC along with it I saw he had EE2 which I had seen him play 2ish years ago. He is a hot head and has a tendency to write obscene comments as he thinks it is funny or entertaining, upon opening the game, I was unable to connect to multiplayer and other aspects as he was apparently banned for various completely valid reasons. I am so sorry for his racism and terrible behavior. I hope to have the computer unbanned and make a new account. The account name was RoyMoore. Thank you for consideration on this matter and thank you for taking the time to review my plea.
-Sneaky
Hi Sneaky,
Someone might suspect you are the same person who is trying to play the game again. It might be possible but, reading your words and looking at the case, even if you were the same person or in fault, I’d like to give a second chance considering the 2 years. If I was wrong about this it's not like we cannot restore the ban, or not?
I decided to unban your account since 04/04/2020 10:00 CET.

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”