Problems with players

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
xRedWonderx

Problems with players

Post by xRedWonderx »

just to help mona out (mona you can remove/ move this if it is in the wrong place) Report players with rude behaviors here, and we will get it sorted out as best as we can.

--------------------------------------------

Ill start the list with one player who was accusing me of cheating, and rage quit from the game, kicked my from the lobby, and then blocked me. First of all i do not have any cheats, i dont know how this person with the Gameranger name of twana, thinks i have cheats by surrounding him/her territory wise. if this person doesn't know how to play very well, it is not my fault. Please mona, if you can get into contact with this person, please explain my case to this person.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Problems with players

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hi.
I need his GameRanger ID (there are many players with nickname "twana" using GameRanger).

Soon the problems like this one will be solved by Unofficial Patch 1.5 with:
- 3-security levels banning system.
- Global messages sent directly to players after games.
(more details soon)

Next time please make screenshots as proof, and upload recorded playback to a topic on the forum.

For now we can't really punish somebody for acucusing of cheating, but I'm thinking of a new Act which will descibe legal and illegal game glitches. But first UP1.5 has to be released with all features that help us to identify problems.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Coo1

Re: Problems with players

Post by Coo1 »

Here is another complaint, perhaps it is not customary to place reference here, for what I am asking a pardon.
viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1834

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”