Gov. Act II: TPA - Team Protection Act

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
xRedWonderx

Gov. Act II: TPA - Team Protection Act

Post by xRedWonderx »

Image Amending Act / Law
Amending Acts are law accepted in accordance with the RULES of the Polls
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Gov. Act II: TPA - Team Protection Act" Poll has been closed on 31.03.2014, 10:22 CET with score:
In accordance with the RULES of the Polls, the Act has been accepted with score: 10[Positive votes] : 2[Negative votes] - 83.33...% of [Positive votes]

II   Team Protection Act

$2.1 The Act applies since 1st April 2014, until it's removed by any other Act.

$2.2 The Act applies only to the games, where teams are locked since the start (starting team assignments may not be altered by diplomacy during the game).

$2.3 Players on the same team must not deny help. Exception: if you are being attacked or if your help is going to cause trouble for your civilization.

$2.4 Players on the same team must not do harmful spy maneuvers on an ally building.

$2.5 Players on the same team must not do intentional harmful nuclear attacks on neither an ally army nor building.

$2.6 Players on the same team must not give their army / buildings / territories / resources to the enemy without acceptance of all teammates.

$2.7 Players on the same team must not use the "scout trick" against each other, defined in: Gov. Act I: LoSG - Legalization of "Scout Glitching" - Scout Trick

$2.8 If you don't like your teammate - simply do not start the game with him on your team. If you decide to start the game, don't do any harmful things that may put you in a bad situation.

$2.9 For breaking the rule described in $2.4, $2.5, $2.6, $2.7 - the ally that was "hurt" in the game, can report the terrorist act to the Ministry Of Game Affairs of The Empire Earth II Community. The Department of Control and the Department of Justice will check this case. You'll need to prove your pleading, please read: $2.10 for more information.

$2.10 How to write a report (with reference to $2.9)
- Find a playback file of the game when this happened. Unofficial Patch 1.4 enables the "game recording from start" feature automatically.
- If you don't remember what game it was, use this software to find the right file, by checking chat logs: Empire Earth II Playback (.e2s) to ChatLog Converter by Dr Mona Lisa
- Create a topic in the New Empire Earth II Government subforum. Upload the right playback file on any downloadable server, paste the link to the uploaded playback file and describe your problem.

$2.11 How your case will be solved (with reference to $2.10)
- The Department of Control and Complaints will check if your report is consistent with the Act (especially with $2.10). If your report is incomplete, the Minister of the Department of Control will tell you what information you need to add/fix.
- The Topic with your case will be open for at least 7 working days. In this time every registered user of ~eW`~>FORUM should be able to comment / write posts in your topic.
- It's possible that any Minister will decide to create a poll to your topic, to know the opinion of Empire Earth 2 community.
- Within 7 days (maximum 10 days), the Department of Problems Between Players and Justice will decide about the warning or possible punishment for the player who broke the law (described in this Government Act). The punishment is lawfully regulated by the Department of Justice.

The Act has been cooperate prepared by the Ministry of Game Affairs:
Department of Justice - Minister: xRedWonderx (Fireheart2);
Department of Control - Minister: Leader (Dr.MonaLisa);
Department of Mods - Minister:  TheGrouch (DomDom).

Matty

Re: Gov. Act II: TPA - Team Protection Act

Post by Matty »

I agree all points, even if i don't think it was needed to make such a topic for something happens very rarely. I am gonna give a positive vote, however, i think this rule :"
$2.3 Players on the same team must not deny help. Exception: if you are being attacked or if your help is going to cause trouble for your civilization." is very manipulable, because sending own army to help your ally always causes problems, since your empire is less protected.
Colby

Post by Colby »

I'll look these over when I get more time. But, I don't play right now. I'll try to make a come back but we will see. Also, hi Matty!!
Matty

Post by Matty »

Hi Colby, nice to see you again!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

~eW`~>Matty<~ wrote:i think this rule :"
$2.3 Players on the same team must not deny help. Exception: if you are being attacked or if your help is going to cause trouble for your civilization." is very manipulable, because sending own army to help your ally always causes problems, since your empire is less protected.
Thank you for your opinion, Matty.
This rule should be used only if the player who should help is in a good position.
However - I personally wasn't sure about this rule too, that's why we decided to not describe it in: $2.9.
It means that the government won't interfere in $2.3, so it's more like a "rule on paper", to show that it's nice to help teammates.

The Act has been prepared mostly by the Department of Justice, and I'm very surprised - because it's actually good!

I voted to "accept the Act in unchanged form" for the following reasons:
- Those were unwritten rules, and most of the players respected them anyway.
- The Act isn't dangerous for the players who break the rule, but even if this happen - they'll learn to not do harmful things in the further games (after a report - somebody from the Ministry of Game Affairs will contact them and explain what they shouldn't do).
- Finally the scout trick against teammates will be illegal.
- The victims of the bad teammate's behaviour will have a lawful reason to report them here.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Deus

Post by Deus »

Has this stuff been happening in the game now? I never remember this kind of stuff happening, but I did vote.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Deus wrote:Has this stuff been happening in the game now? I never remember this kind of stuff happening, but I did vote.
I remember this was happening already in 2010 (when I started EE2 Multiplayer). Now it's happening hardly ever, but it is/was still a problem, since the Department of Justice decided to create an Act.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”