I would like to play again

New EE2 Government (since: 01.03.2014), everything about the EE2 management. You can report other players here.
terminator191919

I would like to play again

Post by terminator191919 »

Since long time I have been banned, I just want to play back again this amazin video game thanks I promise I will follow the rules and policies

Kiffke

Re: I would like to play again

Post by Kiffke »

what are you got banned for?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

viewtopic.php?p=25604#p25604
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 16 Apr 2020, 21:43 According to Act III: UP1.5 - Unofficial Patch 1.5 Act
$3.7 Information about ban reasons and the people who are able to ban accounts (with reference to $3.6):
a) The creator of Unofficial Patch 1.5 (Dr.MonaLisa) has full rights to ban the account if any player offend them for no reason or if they decide that the player's behavior harms the Empire Earth II community.
And also as a decision of the Department of Control:
I decided that terminator19191919's behaviour harms the community. Threats towards EE2.eu Servers stability are treated with the highest severity, therefore "terminator19191919" has been permanently banned from usage of any EE2.eu / Unofficial Patch 1.5 services. This decision is not debatable and does not expire after a certain period of time.

I'd like to mention, that the decision about the ban has been taken considering all previous reports that the mentioned player has been punished for in the past, examples:

terminator19191919 repeatedly torments me: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5178
Insults to god and religions by Kiffkefake and terminator19191919: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5185
Abuse by Jasoon32+mreza+terminator19191919: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5177
Terminator the guy with the 2/3 warnings: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5257

And also reports that the Ministry of Game Affairs received from different players, who did not want to create public topics.

Please note that players who disagree with this decision, who will attempt to offend persons responsible for this decision, will be treated as equally guilty, for causing harmful attacks on the MoGA institution.
Permanent bans don't expire.

We could try to exchange it to some hand-writing punishment. But that would be a long one (100 or 200 sentences). If you're not interested, then there is no other possibility.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
terminator191919

yes I recognize my behavior and I accept to the hand-writing punishment please remind me the conditions of the punishment so I can start immediately I hope to do 100 sentences in my note book and Should I upload the picture where?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

As mentioned in this topic: viewtopic.php?p=25605#p25605
Dr.MonaLisa wrote: 17 Apr 2020, 22:22 Due to messages received from other players, showing that "terminator19191919" feels sorry, I decided to give him 1 more chance, and allow the punishment replacement:

Requirements:
1. Smartphone with at least 5Mpx camera.
2. Paper and Pen.

Task:
1. Please write 100 (one hundred) times, on unlimited amount of sheets, adding a number to every sentence, using pen and paper, in English:

"1. I apologize all players, especially Her Excellency High Representative Dr. Mona Lisa, for my unacceptable behavior and empty threats towards Unofficial Patch 1.5. I promise that it will not happen again and I understand that I will not receive any new chances in the future. Terminator19191919."

2. When you finish writing it 100 times, please make photos of your text, with your smartphone camera, in good light.
3. In this forum topic, click on the "Full Editor & Preview" button. Go to "Attachments" tab and upload all photos which show the text you wrote. Then click "Submit" to send a message.

Verification:
The Ministry will verify if you carefully followed all steps, if photos are in good light & quality. We will verify if all 100 points have unique (different) handwriting character. If we detect any serious irregularities, your punishment will never be removed.

The Department of Control promises to unban you when your penalty is correctly finished.

* Please note that the provided sentence must be rewritten step-by-step. Please use the provided nickname "Terminator19191919", NOT "MightyTerminator".

Should be more than 100 times since you refused this punishment in 2020, but let's keep it as only 100 as the Easter's mercy.
Please read the requirements above few times, not to commit any mistakes which may make the punishment invalid.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
terminator191919

thanks I am going to start with the punishment hopefully I don't take too long
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I hope that it WILL take long, so you remember it the next time you want to do stupid things in game.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
iamthebestofbests

Post by iamthebestofbests »

I was getting in touch with High Representative Dr. Mona Lisa, after this all time passed I am still interested in getting to play, I just relocate and change pc that's why I am talking thru a different account thanks
8-)
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Ok, so you wrote on Lobby:
iamthebestofbests: I suffer from tendinitis I hate to write down I barely just can type on keyboard that's why I was so diifficult to accomplish the task
You can however still use the mouse / keyboard and play games? It's not a problem for you, or can you explain how does it work?

We can try to exchange the punishment to something else, but the current task is the easiest available, and I suppose it could still be finished.

Due that a long time has passed, and due that you might have these problems that you wrote about, how about we reduce the punishment to just 10 sentences? Would you be able to do it, or it's too high effect on your health?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
terminator191919

Can I please play again, I really like this game just want to play again, I have done my punishment with the struggle, hopefully I got unban I promise to never ever again be subjec of punishment
Attachments
plana2.png
plana2.png (813.25 KiB) Viewed 2558 times
plana.png
plana.png (1.61 MiB) Viewed 2558 times
Last edited by terminator191919 on 08 Aug 2022, 04:20, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Ministry of Game Affairs of the Empire Earth II Community”