Mali & Timo decided to leave eW

Lists and posts of all players which ever been in our clan.
Timo

Mali & Timo decided to leave eW

Post by Timo »

Hey guys.

Today, one Eeg member (I dont even know if I can say who) proposed to Mali and me to join Eeg. We both feel guilty of course, but well, let's say it frankly, eW becomes more and more inactive. Voldy, Shen, Samir, Piter, and even the active players in eW still dont play enough, in my opinion at least.
Also, personnally all the story about eW VS W2G pissed me off too much. I know Mali agrees with me, and I know that we aren't the only one in the clan to think that.

That's sad that Mattia and Ovuth (I saw him today) came back right now. I mean that's a really good thing but a bit late, since now Mali and me are leaving the clan.

Mali will probably (or not) say something about it. For my part, I tried to avoid leaving eW, because that makes me feel bad, really. I already said no to Dyn when he asked, and that was with regret. Now that I know Mali agrees, I'm following him. Or he's following me, I dont know. Anyway we took this decision together, and right now, we're already in Eeg.

Sorry again dudes, especially Night <3, Burning and Mona. I love everyone here but to say the truth, I think being in Eeg, now that it's coming back, will be funnier than te actual eW's situation.

I think I said everything :/ so, sorry. I hope we'll still play together, without rivality contrary to W2G clan. And dont forget that I luv ya all <3

peacegamerjj

Re: Mali & Timo decided to leave eW

Post by peacegamerjj »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
NaviSly

Post by NaviSly »

lo/
Matty

Post by Matty »

I really don't know why...
All your friends are there ... and i think that the best things of empire earth ii are the friends, not how much strong you are ...
I returned to play ee2 only for this clan. I wanted to see you all again. I wouldn't be able to play ee2 without eW's members.

A good clan doesn't make happiness, but your friends make it. And you have a lot of friends there.

You talked about active members ... I think that also in this period, eW members are more than Eeg members.

Bye Image
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

Aww... Well, hope you're happy at Eeg. I agree with you on the situation of eW vs. W2G... and all other petty wars that bring absolutely no good and do much more harm. You'll always have a place here at eW. Have fun.
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Same like lego...
Burning

Post by Burning »

Wow =(
u are the best members of eW
and guys some weeks ago Dynasty always wanted me in Eeg and asked me all the time but i decided to stay in eW.

so eW is dead since now .
and u are wrong
I often thought about that too when Dynasty wanted me in EEg IU wanted going in but I thought all, will hate me then exspecially you two... :s

So I have to leave the clan too the 2 most active players left so no sense to stay here.
I am leaving in the same thing like you said.

Bye eW

We all worked very hard in the clan to keep it allive in bad times too....
I remember when we created the clan we got a great forum here...
I will never forget the great time to play with you guys.

I am already thinking of leaving Ee2 forever like my brother because no sense to play anymore soo..
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

Shit its dead now Image
EmperorBrad

Post by EmperorBrad »

Timo, Im very agree with u, W2G and eW look dead now, time to Eeg back.
peacegamerjj

Post by peacegamerjj »

I think I will leave too. Image

Return to “~eW` & ~eWA` members who left / got kicked”