[Burning] Cya Guys 4ever

Lists and posts of all players which ever been in our clan.
Burning

[Burning] Cya Guys 4ever

Post by Burning »

My time here was Nice but I left ew clan 4ever now. Mona pissed me off now the last Time so I left now 4ever. I had a nice time with some of u so I saz CYA.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: [Burning] Cya Guys 4ever

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

You didn't left, I kiced you 15 MINUTES AGO, lol
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Burning

Post by Burning »

No, I alreadz left some Dazs ago when u banne dme of Forum....
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Okay, then Bye!

I think everyone eW member is now happy, because of 1 less faggot in clan.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Burning

Post by Burning »

If they would know how much shit u did, thez would think different.
PS I just ignore u now
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Burning wrote:If they would know how much shit u did, thez would think different.
PS I just ignore u now
Okay, tell us what shit.

And thanks for ignoring, because every onversation with you time wasting. it's like learning to speak 1yo child.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Timo

Post by Timo »

Burning wrote:No, I alreadz left some Dazs ago when u banne dme of Forum....
I dont think Mona would have kicked you if you weren't always saying "stfu", "f**k you" or "shut up noob" to everyone dude
Burning

Post by Burning »

Timo mona is a fu**ing noob u don't know what he did. He hacked $CrU$Firedpe acc and gave some noobs points and kicked me of the game and then he gltiched vs lukwert. Then he said no i didn't made anytghing...
Timo

Post by Timo »

I wasnt here when these things happened so i cant judge, and as i guess that Mona will give a different version of the facts, im not going to try to judge by myself, i just dont know about that.
Anyway i know that Mona already did bad things, especially when he hacked lots of accounts from good players. He has always been my friend but i admit that sometimes i didnt know if i had to like him or not (for example, when he hacked Whopper which is also one of my really good friends in EE2).
Mona stopped that anyway, he also stopped hacking Eeg forum. He made another forum, his own forum, the forum of the clan, and he's probably the best moderator ive ever seen. There are 3 moderators in this forum and it looks like he's alone (im not criticizing Shen or Samir, im also too much busy to totally manage my Academy Patron Role, and once more its Mona who almost does it alone).

Thats the reason why i wont judge Mona about what you say, even if sometimes he did bad things he also did really really good things and it's him who keeps eW alive in my opinion. I just dont want to judge him on anything, he's a good leader in everything and i wasnt in game to see by myself if he banned, or hacked or glitched or anything else.

Anyway, thats not the subject. Mona banned you from eW forum for a good reason and i agree with him about that. You're sometimes not really nice, even when you talk to your friends. Thats what i said in my previous post, i wasnt talking about Mona at all but only about your behaviour. To me Mona didnt act bad when he banned you. Kicking you from eW or banning you for ever would have been really unjust, but banning you for 3 days was a good thing, just a warning in my opinion.
Then you quitted eW, well... I can understand why you're angry, but you have to understand that noone hates you, as you said. You often say bad things to us when you're angry or when you disagree and thats why sometimes some members (as me) can be a bit angry on you. But anyway, i dont know about the other, but to me you stay my friend and ive never wanted you to leave from eW.

Now i think you just need to "make peace" with Mona, you're both nice and so you shouldnt be in arguement with each other.
You also (thats only my opinion) must stay in eW Burning... I cant decide alone and all is on Mona's hands, but if you make peace with him i dont see any reason to leave eW then.

Ok, i was a bit talkative this evening xD sorry about it it was only my opinion. I hope you wont fall asleep when you'll read it =)
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Thank you Timo, for your long post.
Burning only talks shit, and thinks that everyone bellive him.
Gabriel's account, yes got hacked, but not by me, maybe with my help? I won't say anything else, but it wasn't me which use his account. Burning show us some evidences? For example I have playback, where me and hacked gabriel playing in one game.
So, just write more words, which aren't only insults, then someone will bellive you Image

Btw I wanted to log on Eeg forum at this christmas and change theirs logo on with: Merry christmas regards leader xD
But the're already dead so its disspointing.
And Burning, you were one of the worest players from eW (insults on keisari when he scouted you), so noone cares that you aren't in now. Maybe 10% of your games u were playing on ew acounts, so we rly don't feel that you did domething good. I would like to write more but I wrote on my mobile, so it's time wasting on kid like burning.

hf
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “~eW` & ~eWA` members who left / got kicked”