[Walkabout] WALKABOUT GOT KICKED FROM ~eWA`

Lists and posts of all players which ever been in our clan.
asd

Re: [Walkabout] WALKABOUT GOT KICKED FROM ~eWA`

Post by asd »

Okay I said play them at an average multiplayer level. I was top 30 on AOE3 vanilla out of a shitton more then 30 players lol. I'm top 500 in USA out of 700,000 and I was good at EE2.

Anyways it's retarded to talk about this with you guys because you have such biased opinions becuse of the above ^^^^

If you have xfire venge, add me. Name is pwnpwnyou.

Edit: i meant to post high multiplayer level

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Venge hasn't xfire.

Asd, but games are for fun and for relax no for rivalry... For example I'm playing for relax, no to be first on rating list...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Venge

Post by Venge »

Sorry Mona I hadn't seen that and I never knew you'd asked them all to join eWA. I've been showing a few of them in coop. They are young and foreign so its not easy.

asd I understand what you're saying, I play AOE3 as well as a few other games non RTS. I will eventually get SC2 but I'll wait because here its $120 at the moment (overpriced as usual with Blizzard software). That doesn't mean I won't play EE2, because I think EE2 is a good game that got abandoned by the developers and GameSpy is shit.

asd I don't really want to keep hearing how shit you think EE2 is, I get it, I happen to like EE2.

Cheers
Venge
asd

Post by asd »

I loved EE2 for years. Had a great community and fun times were had on it, but the balance is terrible (because the developers gave up on it, but that was mainly due to so few players online. Patches and shit cost tons of money and I'd guess it wasn't worth it for 100-150 players. What is your AOE3 name so i can look you up =P.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Problem is that sierra seen that no much players is playing EE2 AoS, so they just didn't patched, because they thought that this game is dead in 2007. Everythink happend because Game Spy is one, big shit. I think if diffrent producent could make EE2, then this game was be still allive with 2k players online.

Venge - Don't try teach them.
I did it already, and they just don't understand english.
Only one person which taught very well from me is MZADAK. He was a big noob, but now he can get crwon BEFORE you. Ofcourse he still needs training, but I think he is more better than someone eWA member (Emperator, Firelord), thats why I'm going to invite MZADAK to eWA, to continue his education.

When I taught some noobs which are now in GM clan, they were in coop as observers, and they said that "YOU CHEATS", when I had small army before 5cf with 6 terrs.
I was always positive against newbie players, but not against noobs. I don't calling everyone bad player on ee2 - noob. I do it just to ppl which are bad, I trying to help, and they still thinks that are better than you.
~eWA` was created, because I liked some noobs which were nice, played games, and weren't scared to lose points in games.
Typical noob never play rated game when he see that are better than him in enemy's team. Players which would be taught asking about lessons and trying to play rated games against better players to be better.

And btw. If anyone newbie is reading this post - let me know when you need lesson, or training. I would be really happy when I'll teach "you".

============
And wtf. Why I write to much, omg, noone will read my posts...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Lol I did....
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »