[cosmin1] I decided to leave ewa

Lists and posts of all players which ever been in our clan.
Nightstand

Re: [cosmin1] I decided to leave ewa

Post by Nightstand »

1vs1 is a conflict. (eWA vs eWA).
But 1 eWA AND 1 eW vs 1 eWA is internal bullying...

cosmin1

Post by cosmin1 »

u posted game vs navisly noob .Soo watch careful lols
derrick

Post by derrick »

i will delete this screenshot then, I didnt pay my atention when i post, its deleted now, its not the problem here.
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Oh wait Image I think I understood you wrong: You didn't called NaviSly (Syl) a noob, did you?
derrick

Post by derrick »

no i posted bad screenshot nightstand, because i have my screenshot on my computer i take bad screenshot when i copy past on photobucked, accident is closed now, very sorry, LOL im not ennemi navisly xd, I talked with him like 2, 3 hours on xfire.

i called him to play bab war on xfire, and screenshot was on my comp. But when i take screenshot about comys shiit, maybe one screenshot of my game vs navisly is going in shiit comys, sorry xD
cosmin1

Post by cosmin1 »

night he didnt with navisly but he called kay soo it's still 1 ew and ewa vs 1 ewa .But now 1 ew vs 1 ewa cz I left.I hope u understand it in time and dont hate me.
derrick

Post by derrick »

Again lie and Again lie can i sing? its about your shiit against me and not about kay_one.
cosmin1

Post by cosmin1 »

Lie lie I love Image)).Me gusta lols mona close this thread soo they cant post anymore .
Matty

Post by Matty »

Image I am sad for your decision, comys, i thought you liked the clan more, but i was wrong, a member can't leave for 1 person ( mkl ). It's not respect for all other members. It means you prefer to finish problem with mkl than to continue to stay with your friends.
Btw, i hope you will continue to play ee2 cause you are a not bad player and you know how to be nice.
BB Image
cosmin1

Post by cosmin1 »

no matty dw I can talk u on xfire soo u know what I was thinking to .And I miss it cuz I liked this clan very much and since laur broke his hand I cant play a lot anymore.But well play again and mkl was pissing me off 2 much soo I did what he wanted.

Return to “~eW` & ~eWA` members who left / got kicked”