[cosmin1] I decided to leave ewa

Lists and posts of all players which ever been in our clan.
derrick

Re: [cosmin1] I decided to leave ewa

Post by derrick »

Mona: that's is normal to try to know what happen with him, why he hate me for no reason, i never insulted him or did bad with him prouv me?
You dont know what is true, you are not in my head. Why i post only screenshot against his shiit? you and comys had none screenshot against me because, i always did good with him, post screenshot then, when i was bad with him, never bad with him. i'm waiting for : ..........
Mkl don't act like saint.
You're talking now about ignoring
Ignoring against comys isnt new. I wanted to smurf ComySS because i cant play with people on EE2 on host ComySS, i was sad..., but other guys in eW like matty cataclysm lukwerty knew who am i, i told them always.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

What's wrong on these screenshots? Why you just didn't ignore him? It's stupid trying to make peace with someone who doesn't want. It's like me who asking MZADAK about peace, and he doesn't want to accept it -.-
Also what were you doing with DOMI? You called him cheater, when you good knew he didn't. Then you were molesting him "cheater, cheater" - DOMI wanted to leave clan because of you. I know more about it than you think. People are reporting everything, and even if it's not on the forum I know about it. So if you were pissing off DOMI, who is worse and less stronger player, then I can't belive you are "without faults" in this case.

I'm not gonna try to solve problems now, because it's solved already. ComySS decided to leave, he thought it's the best way to solve problem so we have to accept it. Anyway I think it shouldn't be solved like this. We would solve this proble in "Problems with members". But comySS didn't even post topic about Mkl, so everyone thought it's fine now.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
cosmin1

Post by cosmin1 »

Dude I said clan leave wont solve problems will get mkl in badder situations soo they arent solved from his way.
And I left cuz he wanted it .
derrick

Post by derrick »

And I left cuz he wanted it .
Always lie and always, stop invent shiit, tell me at one moment, i said "i want you leave team"? at 0 moment, you are liar just.

Dont talk about problem Domi he just understand me badly, you know he is bad in english, i know too, a misunderstanding with him i made my excuse you back on other subject dont back please, Domi is my friend like always. I was just jocking with him i know he dont glitch or cheat, watch mona how you see the very badly thing about me.

So stop talking about shiit you make me boring and tired, cu+

A misunderstanding = There's been a mistake.
Sorry bad english ...
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Wow, Mkl... You posted screenshots with DOMI, not me. So who's changing subject? No comments -.-
Calling someone cheater isn't "jocking". If it's "jocking" then why you were mad when comySS called you cheater after game? What made you to record youtube video of game with him? You're disagree with yourself...

Also comySS, Mkl never said he wanted you to leave clan. Well you did that. From screenshots we can see you said: "quit ee2 and go burn cya"
Also KayOne was talking to me several times with messages like: "mona i want that mkl leave clan"...
[19:09] KayOne: no
[19:10] Leader: k...
[19:10] KayOne: i want
[19:10] KayOne: that
[19:10] KayOne: xoxo
[19:10] KayOne: leave clan
[19:10] KayOne: he pissed me alltime off
[19:10] Leader: ignore him
[19:10] KayOne: no
[19:10] KayOne: mpona
[19:10] KayOne: i dont want
[19:10] KayOne: anymorew
[19:10] KayOne: anymore
[19:10] KayOne: rly sry
[19:10] KayOne: then
[19:11] Leader: I told you
[19:11] Leader: post it in Problems with members
[19:11] KayOne: it would not help
[19:11] KayOne: justt
[19:11] KayOne: waste of time
[19:11] Leader: NOPE
[19:11] Leader: it's better help
[19:11] Leader: than talking to me
[19:11] Leader: -.-
[19:11] KayOne: but i dont want
[19:11] KayOne: fix
[19:11] Leader: I can't do anything
[19:11] KayOne: this problem
[19:11] KayOne: i want
[19:11] KayOne: that he leave
[19:11] Leader: SO POST IT
[19:11] KayOne: man
[19:11] Leader: post your problem with him
[19:11] Leader: Do it
[19:11] Leader: just late, not now
So you both (kay and comyss) wanted xoxo leave. Don't change facts now, please.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
derrick

Post by derrick »

Wow, Mkl... You posted screenshots with DOMI, not me. So who's changing subject? No comment
yes you see talking about domi, but this problem is solved, there was just been a mistake.
Just Show conversation about ComysS and me. Not domi.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Mkl`* wrote:
Wow, Mkl... You posted screenshots with DOMI, not me. So who's changing subject? No comment
yes you see talking about domi, but this problem is solved, there was just been a mistake.
Just Show conversation about ComysS and me. Not domi.
Nothing sure. We thought problem between Kay, comySS and Mkl is solved too. And what happened? Member left clan, because it was probably not enought solved.
I know it's better for your reputation if I shut up, but please understand that I can't.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “~eW` & ~eWA` members who left / got kicked”