[Surf3rDud3 & MistressBlack] Surf3rDud3 & MistressBlack GOT KICKED FROM ~eWA`

Lists and posts of all players which ever been in our clan.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

[Surf3rDud3 & MistressBlack] Surf3rDud3 & MistressBlack GOT KICKED FROM ~eWA`

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

We did poll 17.10.2011, now is 19.12.2011 and they still never were on ~eW`~>FORUM:

I should waste time to write new post about it, but I'm lzay person and I'll paste what I had in poll topic:
Surf3rDud3 - joined ~eWA`: 30/9/2011, 02:49, last visit on forum: 23/9/2011, 19:54 (He probably doesn't even know that he is in clan...)
MistressBlack - joined ~eWA`: 30/9/2011, 02:49, last visit on forum: 30/9/2011, 21:42

Problem?
There is no problem... But if they don't play, then I don't see reason why they should be in clan... I thought they be active members...
Ok, it's only 17st day with them in clan... but for example Surf3rDud3 doesn't even know that he is in ~eWA`... Next time we will just wait more before we will accept applications of someone new...
Anyway let's vote. Remember that you can cancell option and change in future. I won't close this poll fast, so we will have time for decision / discussion
Und eine lukwert posten:
lukwerty wrote:Kick them, obviously. I had already talked with you about it on mistress's topic( in fact it wasn't exactly about it but something alike) and you simply closed there lol, maybe because you didn't agree or anything like this.
Well anyway i think that it is more than "the time", in other words, it's high time we realized that they aren't active on clan anymore and even on ee2.. as most of us already realized, i hope.
About you Matty, well, you said it in monday 17 october.. you probably should've changed your opinion some time ago, but i'm sure that you didn't see this topic for a while and thereupon you haven't changed your opinion yet. In any case you're able to make it now, so be free enough to make it as you wish. sure thing that, you can keep your vote on "Let wait them more", I'm not relinquishing anyone of your fuctions, ergo, I emphazise the fact of you(all) make it as you think it properly.

Btw,
Leader wrote: Next time we will just wait more before we will accept applications of someone new...
You done my day with this phrase.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “~eW` & ~eWA` members who left / got kicked”