Medieval Japanese flag bearer

Preview of Unreleased Content and Users Work
Gonzalo

Post by Gonzalo »

Hi, I am trying to create a flag bearer out of lh5_manatarms_fe.nifcache. I removed via blender 2.49b its shield and sword, but when exporting nif as japaneseflagbearer.nifcache I get this strange panorama on nifskope:

Here are my files:
Japanese flagbearer.zip
(392.37 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

Any hint or/and help would be, as always, highly appreciated.

Added after 7 minutes 53 seconds:
P. S. I have removed a branch which appeared white over some parts of the unit on nifskope, and tried with and without the block, the game undubiously crashes... :(
Attachments
Japanese flag bearer.png
Japanese flag bearer.png (508.04 KiB) Viewed 2250 times

Gonzalo

Post by Gonzalo »

Hi, I am trying to create a flag bearer out of lh5_manatarms_fe.nifcache. I removed via blender 2.49b its shield and sword, but when exporting nif as japaneseflagbearer.nifcache I get this strange panorama on nifskope:
japaneseflagbearer.nifcache
(77.46 KiB) Downloaded 107 times

Here are my files:
The attachment Japanese flagbearer.zip is no longer available

Any hint or/and help would be, as always, highly appreciated.

Update: I have reduced from 4 materials down to 1 alone. I have edited weights of vertices automatically on blender 2.49, for it crashes when trying to get into paint mode. All seems to be ok, but still this unit crashes the game. Here is my model:
japaneseflagbearer.nifcache
(77.46 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
Gonzalo

Re: Medieval Japanese flag bearer

Post by Gonzalo »

It seems that the problem lies on the total absence of blender nif scripts 2.5.7 downloading/installation help on internet... :(
Sat42

Post by Sat42 »

This would be a cool new unit Gonzalo! I hope you succeed - sorry can't help as I have no knowledge of this sort of thing!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Gonzalo does not deserve any more help from my side.

He's continuously blaming Unofficial Patch 1.5 for problems he makes himself.

Let me show few examples:
Spoiler
gonzalo5.png
gonzalo5.png (112 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
He's often installing mismatching UP1.5 version on his mod, which he is forgetting to backup. Then asking me how to solve problems he created.

----------------------------------------------------
Spoiler
gonzalo4.png
gonzalo4.png (100.98 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
Once again he claims that UP1.5 is incompatible with the other mods while it's the problem he created.

Spoiler
gonzalo3.png
gonzalo3.png (55.62 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
A different EE2 modder has blocked him, and he puts false accusations towards me. Right after he asks for help with another problem / import.

Spoiler
gonzalo1.png
gonzalo1.png (48.38 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
Some other (non existing) problem yesterday.

Spoiler
gonzalo2.png
gonzalo2.png (130.66 KiB) Viewed 2202 times
And finally today. Another imagined problem that does not exist. He accused me, that the special SPLASH SCREEN in the Launcher (on game start) causes problems in with crashes in his game! Like displaying a fucking image in a separate program could have any relations to it. Total bullshit. After that he adds that his mod worked fine before UP1.5...

I posted just a few messages out of hundreds of this type from him (the ones I could find quickly). I'm getting extremely annoyed by continuous accusations towards me. I tolerated it for few years, but everything has its limits. This is why I became rude in certain messages as well.

We have around 1000 unique players using Unofficial Patch 1.5 daily, with a very low crashes ratio: https://ee2.eu/statistics/?period=365d#launchstats
And he dares to claim that the crashes he creates himself are related to updates...

All this wouldn't matter if it came from an ordinary player who is learning how to mod the game. But Gonzalo is modding EE2 for over 10 years now. I loved some of the things he imported to the game (like Hitler model, crocodile animal), but the time he spent with EE2 should make him more professional than he is. I never had problems helping when I knew the answers to his questions, but when I started ignoring him a bit more when the questions are stupid - he is getting angry and attacking me in "accusation" tone.

I'm writing this post, because from my experience he used to talk some crap about me to the other EE2 modders behind my back, or even making offensive jokes about me, on MY OWN SUPPORT CHAT, as posted here: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=5250
Therefore this public explanation is required, so he can't spread gossips about UP1.5 problems to other modders.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Gonzalo

Post by Gonzalo »

I won't annoy you longer, and I am sorry to habe annoyed you for so many years. My apologies. I won't even talk again to you or other members of discord. I solved my problems by myself. Don't worry, perhaps not even I will enter afain to discord. If I needed help, I will post on the forum instead.

Return to “Spotlight”