How can I cheat in multiplayer mode?

ImageNeed any help? Do you have a problem? Ask us! We will help you!
MightyTerminator

How can I cheat in multiplayer mode?

Post by MightyTerminator »

HOW CAN I CHEAT IN MULTPLAYER MODE, I AM ABLE TO PAY IF DR MONA LISA IS ABLE TO TEACH ME HOW TO CHEAT IN MULTIPLAYER MODE

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: How can I cheat in multiplayer mode?

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Any cheating attempt will result in Out of Sync error message, as every player in game simulates the game on their own machine. This is why memory hacks from Cheat Engine or other scripts don't work on Multiplayer.

Unofficial Patch 1.5 has fixed most of remaining game glitches, so it's impossible to resource glitch, range glitch, etc.

If by any chance you found any vulnerability and successfully cheated - it will result in a long-term (if not permanent) ban issued by the Ministry of Game Affairs. Is it worth the risk? I guess it is, if you're willing to later test the security of advanced hardware banning method in UP1.5.

Regarding "paying", the donation page clearly says: https://www.ee2.eu/overview/#donate
"All donations are for the work already completed! Please don't donate for the future work or to increase the development speed."

Not to mention, in 99% of cases, people who mention "paying", "donations" and other things public - at the end never actually do it.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “Help, Questions & Problems. Empire Earth II Support.”