I'm looking for all language files of all Empire Earth 2 and Empire Earth 2: The Art of Supremacy versions.

ImageImageTalking about Modding for EE2 and EE2 AOS. New maps, patches, programs and Multiplayer scenarios.
Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

I'm looking for all language files of all Empire Earth 2 and Empire Earth 2: The Art of Supremacy versions.

Post by Leader » 24 Feb 2016, 00:06

Hello.
For already 4 years I'm trying to create the Empire Earth 2 Language Changer. This program would be downloadable at EE2.eu, and would change text + audio language in game.
Unfortunately, I'm still missing a lot of language versions, so I can't release it.

I'm missing the following language versions:
Italian, Russian, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Chinese
I already have got:
English, German, Polish, Spanish, French, Czech

I need unchanged files of EE2 and EE2: AOS in ver 1.2 (or 1.5.5 if installed).
Only those files are required, but a full installation folder would be welcome too:
zips\db.zip
zips\sounds.zip
zips\sounds_110.zip (if present)
zips\sounds_120.zip (if present)
zips_ee2x\EE2X_db.zip
zips_ee2x\EE2X_sounds.zip
FOLDERS:
movies
movies_ee2x

If you have got a language version from my list, please pack it to a .rar or a .zip archive, and upload somewhere (for example zippyshare), then paste a link in this topic . I'd very appreciate any help.[/b]

DMOEdetc

Re: I'm looking for all language files of all Empire Earth 2 and Empire Earth 2: The Art of Supremacy versions.

Post by DMOEdetc » 04 Mar 2016, 14:33

I have the German Version of EEII with Add-On:

1.20 patched

https://mega.nz/#!nYhDlRKZ!1nHbr5kXkhIu ... CI66LimAlU

Hope this helps you!

Lg

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Re: I'm looking for all language files of all Empire Earth 2 and Empire Earth 2: The Art of Supremacy versions.

Post by Leader » 04 Mar 2016, 16:26

Thank you DMOEdetc!

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Leader » 04 Mar 2016, 21:04

DMOEdetc, could you also upload folders: "movies" and "movies_ee2x"? I think it's also needed to fully change the language in game. I updated the information in the first post. Sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope you will be able to help me one more time Image

Leader
Dr.MonaLisa

Post by Leader » 07 Mar 2016, 15:27

Thank you once again!