Thank you for your freedback. I really hope that it is driver's fault, then it should be fixed in the next version of NVIDIA drivers.Rhein360 wrote:Hello again!!! Here my feedback about my game with NVIDIA drivers downgraded
I played in plains map (medium size), 1v1 ... pop cap 6000. My FPS in game was 12 in battle ... almost 17 in some cases, in my cities was near 50-60. My settings were shadows in high and lights in high ... I think that the old driver could help me, today I'll test again and I'll inform to you.
Thanks for your help
I would like to inform about incoming Update 1 of Unofficial Patch 1.5, the things that will be changed/fixed:
- New option: Custom map size, presentation: https://forum.ee2.eu/oldpics/o-KbEazja.jpg
- Fix for "Concertina Wire" crashes.
- New checksum replacing system by vetinte (no need to edit RAM, much faster)
- Fix for animations of destroying buildings in epoch 15
- Fix of bug: Bombers/nuclear bombers are missing the target (Flying height mod's bug)
- A way to disable Unofficial Patch 1.5's units/buildings in game before start (usefull in Multiplayer games).