The first Empire Earth II Shooter Game
This scenario changes Empire Earth II from strategy game to the action game, which test the player's speed and reaction time.
What's in scenario?:
- New Map (ocean, small island and BGM-109B Tomahawk Anti-Ship Missile base).
- 8 players (Ships 1- + Pirates and BGM-109B TomahawkASM.
- Pirates attacks on the ocean.
- 3 kinds of ships for every player. (1st ship on start, 2nd ship after ship 1 die, and 3rd after ship 2 die).
- More pirates every 8 minutes.
- Satellite ocean view every 10 minutes.
- More pirates every time you kill 23 of them.
- Game requires cooperation of all players in game.
- Main ships cannot be deleted.
- Automatically ship repair if she has less than 50% of the health and if you send her at the place behind the buoys (Tomahawk Anti-Ship Missile base).
- You can check how many ships did you destroy on the mission status string (left-center of the screen).
- You can check the current population of the Pirates. (1 ship = 1 population point).
- You can see the remaining time until the Pirates will be sending the new ships.
Code: Select all
If you want to play with friends, host and start the game on GameRanger. Under "Game title" select game type from the list: "load saved game". Then select: v.1.0-RTM-Pirates2013.by.DrMonaLisa.sav from the list.