[Ger]TheGrouch Proudctions

ImageImageTalking about Modding for EE2 and EE2 AOS. New maps, patches, programs and Multiplayer scenarios.
TheGrouchDE

[Ger]TheGrouch Proudctions

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Well,

Im a quite well map maker. Maybe someone knows maps like Flüsse.map or Inselkrieg.map. Or the Riverland which one mona know, because, CompagniaDellaMorte, byairmail, VLADISLAV00001 played on this against her. The bad was that i had problems with Blue Screen so game crashed
If someone want to have a map. Im checking every day for your wishes and of course you can say me what i can do on my old/new maps better

So why i do it?
I want to let Empire Earth II live for longer time

What can i do for maps?
I did much maps. Since i know how to do city builds i do them of course.

Which kind of maps i do?
Well. I like to do fantasy maps, or maps which use my bridge system game. Actual im looking for the perfect system of playing bridge games. Of course i can do maps of real places but im not the best in it.

What for ressource system?

I give every player 2 of all ressources. Wood i do as sure as forest in size 15 and bigger of its good look

How about my balance?

I look for a fair map for all players. Of course its heavy, if like Wüste.map is mainland and a island is.

What for a production Limit?
This question is sure. I cant do as much maps in one time. If i would do 3 maps/day.

Last but not Least:

Everyone who want my service as map maker. Im checking this site often
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: [Ger]TheGrouch Proudctions

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I'm not sure if EE2 players are playing City Builder games that much, but you should show us your current maps.
Go to the folder:
C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents\Empire Earth II\maps
And upload all maps you made on: wwww.mediafire.com
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Well i was worried i get no support.
im on uploading at the mom
ahm sry but i know where i find my maps.
I sorted the maps i download already of my maps.
I hope this site will have a future ^^
Greetings, the one and only evil mastermind and your friendly dictator next door, TheGrouchDE.
Legolego40

Post by Legolego40 »

A couple screenshots couldn't hurt.
TheGrouchDE

Post by TheGrouchDE »

Flüsse.map

mediafire.com ?fg552o6a5qjt1ir

Is the first and famoust map. To this time i had the name DomDom11/12. In this maps are two sides and in the middle is a Big River. This river is full with small islands which makle possible to come onto the other side. This system is the Bridge system which i found out.

Inselkrieg

mediafire.com ?qqmii95u8qr2bqi

All players start on different islands. This Islands are connected by rivers. So its need some tactic.
The only problem the player on the left side have only two connections. So he have it easy to defense.

Battle Area

mediafire.com ?3dy5ptb2gid3q81

A City Build map. All start on territories. This map have islands and a area for fun fights or for tests very good, if youre bored of City Build ask someone for a battle. The Big Land in the top of the map is batlling allowed.Funnier it will be if youre make ressources fight additional to the battle. The winner get Ressources of the Looser.

Pacific Wars II

mediafire.com ?wybhhxgi09kkpm0

This is a bettered version of Big islands. Why? the islands are bigger and they have 5 territories. So there should be nothing in the way for nice battles ;-)

Europe Newbie map

mediafire.com ?r99alx3el4n8p8k

Problems with the Euro arent here. Conflicts are the most important here. The name of the map say all. But i can only say im bad of make realistic maps. I concentrated too much for realistic for the whole lands like Italy and so.

and here my rest maps

Wüste

mediafire.com ?qp7h3qq8tazzk2o

This map is the first map i did as a order of Cranberryxx. Its a old map which is updated to a better version. Someone remember maybe this map. The map with the look of this. But instead of lowland the players start in a place which is sorround of hills. I wish for this game on this map a hot game. But not too hot :-)

United Kingdom1.3

mediafire.com ?3zsscptzsnctanb

God save the Queen. But what was before her. You will show it, what happened in the history of UK is in your hands. But at end i hope so we will sing the song often and often.

The Riverland

Im Sorry im too lazy to make for all maps a description. So why i do for this map a description? Very easy. Mona played on this map. It was a interesting game. byairmail, CompagniaDellaMorte and VLADISLAV000001 and me played against her on this map. YES you heard right. This was a very good game. Till then i didnt know how good Mona is. Well will you survive or get washed away by the rivers? You will see!

City Build Serie:

Adel Tawil: I'll build a city for you of black gold and stone

Well. Now you can sing that with this 4 maps.

United Kingdom

mediafire.com ?c1etgr5qvd69cur

Insel1.1

mediafire.com ?8paq3yffaucx186

Deutschland(Germany)

mediafire.com ?m11inbe7ex0nah1

Battle Area

mediafire.com ?3dy5ptb2gid3q81

The Big Forest

mediafire.com ?xv9a5ogjzgdxa14

Return to “EE2 Files, Modding, Maps, Scenarios, Scripting, Testing, etc.”