EE2 edit ideas

Discussion About Modding, Changes Ideas, etc.
Gooberman

EE2 edit ideas

Post by Gooberman »

Just want to ask what people hate the most and want fixed or w/e on ee2 D: so far i don't believe i can fix res glitch and crap as i think that's only multiplayer related

Things i've been thinking of is reducing the damage cats do in epoch 5 so they don't rape as much so kinda like nurfing them a bit lol and letting rams pass through enemy units as shown here.

just give me some ideas D:

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: EE2 edit ideas

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I wanted to change planes height: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1126-empire-earth-ii-planes-height-mod-screenshots
Add new colors: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1133-empire-earth-4-empire-earth-4-mod-make-yourself-ee4

I want to rebuild all resolutions... I be trying to copy resolutions from Empire Earth III, I hope it has little same files, then it be possible, to have widescreen, and all 4:3 resolutions.
I wanted to add:
- For 15'' laptops: 1280x800
- For 17'' laptops: keep 1600x900
- For FullHD monitors: 1920x1080p
I want to rename resolutions so it be showing correct in game.

It's just ideas, but I hope we will create big patch 1.4 in future.
I know where is resglitch problem, and it's possible to fix it, by editing game scripts... But it's hard to learn about it, and Idk if it be possible to repair...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Deus

Post by Deus »

Don't change the cats -.-
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

I just wants ideas Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I had dream (don't laught), that in EE2 was more Nuclear weapon, and there was BIG ROCKET, and it cost 99999 of everything, and when you built it, then it destroyed all the map, with animation effect Image
I know super nuke is possible, but we can't change graphic effect so it sucks and can't be done Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Deus

Post by Deus »

I would rather you guys just leave the mechanics of the game alone, like cats and stuff like that. If you can make the game run faster then that's cool.
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

I know my idea is almost impossible but it's there. Ranks, simple, already ranks of every continent and we have ranks skirmisth tournanmets, why not try to create sub ranks with the location (continent). I know it's impossible because each player should speak their contenente, but it may be possible by creating a website or even the forum eW, a continental rank, would be nice.
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

Deus wrote:I would rather you guys just leave the mechanics of the game alone, like cats and stuff like that. If you can make the game run faster then that's cool.
well in order to make it run faster you have to change the mechanics of the game D: lol
Deus

Post by Deus »

But you don't have to change the units Image
Gooberman

Post by Gooberman »

You would have to edit the textures lol so you would be changing the units

Return to “Discussion”