Release 7 version of Empire Earth 4 (Mod)

ImageImageTalking about Modding for EE2 and EE2 AOS. New maps, patches, programs and Multiplayer scenarios.
RGV1

Post by RGV1 »

Download the mod link http://ee.heavengames.com/downloads/showfile.php?fileid=2880

You can also download the mod torrent
http://tinyurl.com/7hp8d4u

!!!!!!!!!
Mod does not support Lightning Detail - High. It works properly only at LOW setting.
!!!!!!!!!

Summary:

Main:
1 A new, realistic balance for the age 6-10. A new battle tactics in each period.
2 Fully completed model range for the age 6-10. Inidual units in each country. Different units in each period. The game is now 1000 new 3d models!!!
3 In the English version of the name and description of units in normal English language.
4 In the Russian version of the name and description of units in Russian.
5 In the era of 10 soldiers of the European countries and the Ottoman Empire, speak their native language.
6 New intro - introductory video clip
7 The new video from the menu
8 New music on the menu
9 33 new maps including multiplayer and accurate maps of the earth.
10 Unofficial patch 1.1 - includes
- No CD/DVD needed to start game. Players with all EE2X versions can play now Multiplayer together
- Added widescreen resolution (1600x900) - Graphic looks now much better on 17'' laptops and other widescreen monitors. (In game it show as 1280x960, but it's 1600x900)
- Old resolutions for 4:3 monitors (1280x960) - working, but is named as: 1600x1200
- Version 1.1 identification on Empire Earth II
- Fixed Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error
11 New configuration file allows you to raise and lower the camera.
12 Animation new units in compliance with the chosen their weapons.

The basis of the new tactics 10.6 epochs.

The game is ages 8-10 can hire officers. The officer can raise an army of up to 50 units while increasing attack and lives to 10%,  significantly improves the behavior of units in the army (more disciplined), and simplified management of the Army (one click to the whole squad.)
Any siege equipment and guns can be captured by infantry. The seizure made as well as the seizure of buildings. Acquisition time is not enough.
Ships can take each other on board the ship. capture is performed as well as capture buildings. Acquisition time is not enough.
Pikemen are constructed in phalanx, they attack range 2 vrezultate fighting force of pikemen without regrouping units within the formation.
The cavalry melee (except Hussars) in the construction of a wedge increases attack by 50%
Line Infantry (Rifle Corps 10.9 epochs) to build a double line in the wink of an attack increases by 50%
Line infantry has always initially ordered to hold position.
Spearman and pikemen have a 4-fold increase in the bonus attack against any cavalry.
Grenadiers of the 9th century throw grenades and have a 3-fold increase in the bonus attack against any buildings.
Halberdier and two-handed swords - have a great rate of attack
Distance bow, crossbow, arquebus, muskets, cannons and siege weapons changed.
Siege weapons and guns - are expensive, long under construction, but very effective.
Each country (if a player plays a computer) dials to define a type of infantry and cavalry - but on the whole army is balanced,
for example, Italy 8th century - mainly heavy pikemen and heavy cavalry, France - musketeers and dragoons. Now, in case of war
have to adapt to each particular country. Countries differ not only units but also the style of warfare (a set of different
types of combat units). However, a person playing for the country has freedom of choice, and may employ any potential for the country troop types.
All the original units or removed or transferred as a unique country. The possibility of their employment complies with the era.
All units are unique initially saved, but the possibility of hiring complies era.
Howitzer - shoots mounted fire has a large radius of destruction.
Multiple gun can be fired at close range, has a great option attack, but a small range.
Mortar - have a 3-fold increase in the bonus attack against any buildings. Not very effective against people - there is no radius damage.

Classification of new units:
6 Medieval 800 - 1300 years
light swordsman, chivalrous swordsman, spear easy, pikemen, halberdier, archer, arbalester, light cavalry, knightly cavalry, horse archer

7 Renaissance 1300 - 1500 years
chivalrous swordsman, late chivalrous swordsman, pikemen, halberdier, archer, arbalester, arquebusiers, knightly cavalry, Late knightly cavalry, horse archer

8 Age of Empires 1500 - 1650
Swordsman, sabelschik, halberdier, spear, pikemen, landskhet, arquebusiers, musketeer, light cavalry, cuirassiers, dragoons, Reiter

9 Age of Enlightenment 1650 - 1800
pikemen, musketeer, grenadier, Guards musketeer, Guards grenadier, Light cavalry, hussars, cuirassiers, cavalry grenadiers, dragoons

10 The Industrial Age 1800 - 1900
landver, musketeer, grenadier, eger, guard, Lancers, hussars, cuirassiers, dragoons

Siege weapons 8.6 times
Balista, Mangonel, Trebuchet

artillery 8
Kulverin, bombard, Multiple gun

artillery 9.10
field gun, howitzer, Multiple gun, mortar, big gun

Screenshots:

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Release 7 version of Empire Earth 4 (Mod)

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

OMG, that's cool Image
Looks awsome. I can't wait when I'll find time to test everything...

Btw, can you fix this message?:
10 New exe (Unofficial patch 1.1) - includes a No-Cd, supports screen resolution of 1600x1200, fixes a problem in multiplayer related to the various executables, some errors
Game doesn't supports 1600x1200, but 1600x900 (this resolution is called 1280xXXX in game), and 1600x1200 = old resolution 1280xXXX (just moved name).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
RGV1

Post by RGV1 »

Thank you.
I do not quite understand.
You could draw it in the form of
10. New exe (Unofficial patch 1.1) - includes a No-Cd, ....
I'll replace the item 10 on your description.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

http://forum.ee2.eu/t1185-empire-earth-ii-the-art-of-supremacy-unofficial-patch-11
What's new in patch 1.1?
- No CD/DVD needed to start game. Players with all EE2X versions can play now Multiplayer together
- Added widescreen resolution (1600x900) - Graphic looks now much better on 17'' laptops and other widescreen monitors. (In game it show as 1280x960, but it's 1600x900)
- Old resolutions for 4:3 monitors (1280x960) - working, but is named as: 1600x1200
- Version 1.1 identification on Empire Earth II
- Fixed Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error

I couldn't change names of resolution, so it shows different name in game settings, but in real it's different resolution...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Deus

Post by Deus »

That's kickass lol.
RGV1

Post by RGV1 »

Ok, Leader
I corrected the description.

BigBang I do not see you in Hamachi. Please turn on Hamachi. We will try to do something for the game on the Internet.

Leader you want to play EE4Mod online (multiplayer)?
I will be able to call the game for 2-3 people, maybe even more people.
I removed the game crash. Now we've played for about 15 games on the internet version of the 7 - we have not had a single crash the game.

Solving the problem with the collapse of the game following:
1. Mod does not support Lightning Detail - High. It works properly only at LOW setting.
2. Install the game on the disc C (for example C: \ Program Files \ Sierra \ Empire Earth II)

Maybe someone else wants to play on the internet (multiplayer) in EE4 mode?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

RGV1, I would play multiplayer, but actually I have no time Image
I might just test mod in Singleplayer, but when I'll find some time, I'll contact to you, and we will play/test on multiplayer Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
RGV1

Post by RGV1 »

Ок Leader.
New in version 7

RGV1

Post by RGV1 »

Aqua

Post by Aqua »

this game will be amazing!!!!

Return to “EE2 Files, Modding, Maps, Scenarios, Scripting, Testing, etc.”