Empire Earth 4 - Empire Earth 4 (Mod) Make yourself EE4

ImageImageTalking about Modding for EE2 and EE2 AOS. New maps, patches, programs and Multiplayer scenarios.
RGV1

Re: Empire Earth 4 - Empire Earth 4 (Mod) Make yourself EE4

Post by RGV1 »

This is an interesting question.
Colors of the players, and other territories defined in the file dbcolor
C: \ Program Files \ Sierra \ Empire Earth II BRA \ zips_ee2x \ EE2X_db.zip \ EE2X_db \ UI

However, changing the color running incorrectly. The color of the player does not change.
I also became interested in this question. perhaps the
your problem is resolved

RGV1

Post by RGV1 »

Empire Earth 4 Intro Movie
author e24ever

The First World War in Empire Earth 4 (mod)
Author: NagvalRus
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Thanks I'll try with this file Image
Btw, I recommend to edit maybe in:
zips \ EE2_db.zip \ EE2_db \ UI
Mabe AOS uses colors from main version of EE2 Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Vanalk

Post by Vanalk »

Question, I have downloaded Empire Earth II Gold from GOG.com, and I can't install Empire Earth 4, help?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Vanalk wrote:Question, I have downloaded Empire Earth II Gold from GOG.com, and I can't install Empire Earth 4, help?
Hey, download the latest English version from this topic: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1497-release-9-version-of-empire-earth-4-mod
It has full game included, you don't need to install the mod manually.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Vanalk

Post by Vanalk »

I just really want to play Empire Earth 4 but can i have the manual installer, and not the .exe that to my computer? please?

--------

(insert after my computer "does not work")

Please don't double/triple post. Your post need to be separated by 24 hours before bumping, replying or adding more information. Please use the edit button instead!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Vanalk wrote:I just really want to play Empire Earth 4 but can i have the manual installer, and not the .exe that to my computer? please?
I don't think there it's possible.
EE4 mod changed and added many files, and the manual installation would take very long. That's why developer decided to create an installed with full version of the game + mod in it.
EE4 mod is installed as a new game, it won't replace your orginal version of Empire Earth II. (of course if you select a different installation directory).

I see you're testing mods. Did you maybe test a "Realistic mod v 48"? It has manual installation mode. I tried to install it, but I couldn't start the game (it was crashing). If you can, then please test this mod, and tell me if it worked for you: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1629-realistic-mod
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Vanalk

Post by Vanalk »

I think EE4 is NOT compatible with the vanilla game when the vanilla game is downloaded
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Vanalk wrote:I think EE4 is NOT compatible with the vanilla game when downloaded
Did you download the installer from this topic?: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1497-release-9-version-of-empire-earth-4-mod ?
It installs something like a different game. If you have an orginal version of EE2 installed, then it won't be replaced.

EDIT: Remember that Empire Earth 4 Mod is for Empire Earth 2: The Art of Supremacy (expansion pack). But anyway it doesn't matter, because EE4 Mod has it own installer with everything that's needed in it.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Vanalk

Post by Vanalk »

Leader wrote:
Vanalk wrote:I think EE4 is NOT compatible with the vanilla game when downloaded
Did you download the installer from this topic?: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1497-release-9-version-of-empire-earth-4-mod ?
It installs something like a different game. If you have an orginal version of EE2 installed, then it won't be replaced.

EDIT: Remember that Empire Earth 4 Mod is for Empire Earth 2: The Art of Supremacy (expansion pack). But anyway it doesn't matter, because EE4 Mod has it own installer with everything that's needed in it.
i just installed the game + the expansion and all the .exe file does is pop up a exracting files screen, then goes off like it was not even clicked, help?

Return to “EE2 Files, Modding, Maps, Scenarios, Scripting, Testing, etc.”