EE2 Empire Earth II - Unofficial patch 1.3

ImageImageTalking about Modding for EE2 and EE2 AOS. New maps, patches, programs and Multiplayer scenarios.
Legolego40

Re: EE2 Empire Earth II - Unofficial patch 1.3

Post by Legolego40 »

Holy crap, nice work. I'll install it next time I get on EE2.

Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

You should be hero of the month (September) for creating this =)
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Ty Ty ^^
Anyway, we played today SO LONG 5-5 game Image Everything worked fine, like before.

I'm happy, because I was all the time on 1600x900 resolution Image It's super. All life I've played on scaled, 4:3 resolution. I'm really happy, that me (and other players with 17''+ widescreen monitors), can play on this now Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
BigBang
Location: Conselheiro Lafaiete - Minas Gerais - Brazil - South America - America - World - Solar system - Milky Way - Universe

Post by BigBang »

Leader Good job, now I think that EE2 can grow again. Even many noobs that come with the the time they get better!

Rodf I think that will have many newcomers let but if the Leader, I can help train the beginners?

P.S: I never leave the eW, I just want to help rodf to train the beginners.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Oh course you can help them. Just play with them. EE2 player from DVD version: DittooPL
Started playing yesterday, and he isn't that bad! He know how to play, and he learned everything because he was playing in team games 3v3, 4v3, 4v4 Image

This patch can conenct really many people.
Today I was with ChatMonitor on UNPATCHED version... And... THERE STILL ARE PLAYERS.
Probably only the dumbest noobs.
All time 2-6 players, and talking like:
- CAN'T JOIN RE-LOG PLEASE!
And they didn't listen to me, when I installed Bot... They didn't even know how to download patch 1.2... I think I helped only to 2 people with installatio patch 1.2, then 1.2.6... I don't know waht about others.
AND WHO WAS WITH THEM? Nawisw!
Nawisw talked to everyone something like: "Don't listen to him, version 1.2 is for nerds"...

Btw, I think you guys know, but when we join EE2 - we can read message:
**EmpireEarth2-Patch:1.2.6**- New Empire Earth II Patch 1.2.6 has been released and is available to download! NEWS in new patch: No CD/DVD needed to start game. Players with all EE2 versions can play multiplayer together; Added widescreen resolution (1600x900) - Graphic looks now much better on 17'' laptops and other widescreen monitors. REMEMBER to turn off the game before installation. For patch visit this topic on ~eW`~>FORUM: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1070-patch-1.2.6
It's from Bot which I try to enable very often (Always when I have turned on computer).
I think it can help to new players which join lobby to find link.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

LAST UPDATE!
Version 1.2.6 has been updated to version 1.3!

It was necessary to create version 1.3.
I did some changes in file. This version should work same as first version.
I added, that on EE2 lobby it shows now version: 1.3.
It's very helpfull, because when players see it, then they'll install faster new version.

If you have already installed version 1.2.6 - YOU MUST update to version 1.3!
http://przmus.republika.pl/ee2_update_120-130.exe

Code: Select all

http://przmus.republika.pl/ee2_update_120-130.exe
I promise it was last patch change.
I didn't want to do it, because already more than 40 players installed new version... but better was to change it now, than late, when 100 players would install it Image

EDIT:
Can anyone translate this message on German?:
New Empire Earth II Patch 1.3 has been released and is available to download! NEWS in new patch: No CD/DVD needed to start game. Players with all EE2 versions can play multiplayer together; Added widescreen resolution (1600x900) - Graphic looks now much better on 17'' laptops and other widescreen monitors. REMEMBER to turn off the game before installation. For patch visit this topic on ~eW`~>FORUM: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1070-patch-1.3
I tried with translator, but I think it's not correct:
Neu Empire Earth II Patch 1.3 wurde veröffentlicht und steht zum Download bereit! Nachrichten in neuen Patch: Keine CD / DVD benötigt, um Spiel zu starten. Spieler mit allen EE2-Versionen können Multiplayer zusammen spielen; am Breitbild-Auflösung (1600x900) - Grafik sieht jetzt viel besser auf 17''Laptops und andere Widescreen-Monitore. Immer ausschalten, das Spiel vor der Installation. Für Patch-Besuch diesem Thema auf ~ eW `~> FORUM: http://easywinclan.forum
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

Ein neuer Empire Earth 2 Patch,1.3 wurde veröffentlicht und steht zum Download bereit!
Neuigkeiten im neuen Patch: Es wird keine CD / DVD benötigt, um das Spiel zu starten.
Spieler mit sämtlichen EE2 Installationen/Versionen können ab sofort den Multiplayer zusammen nutzen.Es wurde auch eine neue Breitbild-Auflösung (1600x900) hinzugefügt die,die Grafik bei 17'' Laptops und anderen Widescreen-Monitoren erheblich verbessert.
Achtet darauf das Spiel vor der Installation zu schließen.
Besucht das ~eW`~>FORUM um den neuen Patch zu downloaden und weitere Informationen über ihn zu bekommen.
(http://forum.ee2.eu/t1070-patch-1.3)
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Ty Ty Ty!
I had to do litttle shorter version, but only deleted 1 sentense.

Thanks!
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
[GER]RodF96

Post by [GER]RodF96 »

which sentence did u delete? i hope people can stil understand it after that Image
derrick

Post by derrick »

ok nice work, i hope you had finished your working about new patch, i hope its the finally patch, cause player is boring to update new and new and new.

N1..

Return to “EE2 Files, Modding, Maps, Scenarios, Scripting, Testing, etc.”