My scenarios for Empire Earth 2

ImageImageTalking about Modding for EE2 and EE2 AOS. New maps, patches, programs and Multiplayer scenarios.
Bogdan

Re: My scenarios for Empire Earth 2

Post by Bogdan »

So, I don't know whether my scripts were changed (hopefully everything will be fine), but here they are updated.
4 scripts and 1 scenario.zip
(347.16 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
Also, I discovered an interesting bug (?) in one of my scenarios. In North African campaign there's an episode of Axis planes bombing on the game start. However, AI planes don't damage any buildings, only units. I thought this was Loewenherz idea to give unlimited health to AA Gun for some reason, but I noticed that even in my original scenario no buildings are hurt because of AI planes on game start. Moreover, sometimes only AA Gun has unlimited health and the other buildings don't and on rare occasions AA Gun is bombed successfully too. That's strange because I didn't code anything for this at all. So I upload my original .scn file too, may be you'll find a clue to this magic

Added after 13 minutes 20 seconds:
And yes, scripts were definitely changes by Loew, that's for sure – some refinements here and there, text boxes, may be even balance

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: My scenarios for Empire Earth 2

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Let's wait for Loew to confirm these things.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “EE2 files, modding, maps, testing, etc.”