Uncovered Gossip 2: "Ban/Kill Leader"

Deus

Uncovered Gossip 2: "Ban/Kill Leader"

Post by Deus »

ban leader?
Alex: hi shall we ban leader? i can ban his email, and i changed some stuff at security for example i have to accept when a new guy wants to activate his registered aco and there is now i forgot my password button for moderators or admins anymore and u have to type ur password in again when u want in admin panel

ehm and i delted my excuse
i wont excuse me at 14 year old child which does like an 5 year old girl coz she didnt get her sweets so she crys all all time till parents buy it to her (leader just hacked forum coz he was angry) omg if he cant stand tht tht he sucks and is annoying then he should get a life tht fkn pussy
Dynasty: Nice nice... Those are both very good ideas... also goober had an idea about an ip range ban which will make it VERY hard for him to get on here in anyway
Alex: ya i know about tht ip ban but he changes ip whole time and i dk how to ban whole poland xD
Dynasty: I'll get goober to tell me how.... he showed me somewhat but i didn't understand it ^^
fack3d: then how did he steal achs account..
Kill leader?
Alex: we gonna kill leader? (delte his damn account?) so hes posts should be away i think^^
and then hes rly pissed and goes away^^
fack3d: Yea i was going to delete his account but i didnt know how to.. i hate seeing his name on top posters Image, hes just really gone bad
Alex: lol its easy to delete his account shall i do it? ill make voting
Dynasty: Yes please do it because that will ultimately stop his spamming i think
Alex: And why you did it..?Image(
My take: I was way better at being an admin on W2G forum than anyone on eeg forum. They have incompetent "admins" like dynasty who can't even do simple stuff.

Tune in next time for #3!

dynasty

Re: Uncovered Gossip 2: "Ban/Kill Leader"

Post by dynasty »

L0L this is bringing back funny memories!!!! Keep them coming pl0x
Deus

Post by Deus »

dynasty wrote:L0L this is bringing back funny memories!!!! Keep them coming pl0x
I have every screenshot from your private section. I can bring up the more private info if you want me to.
dynasty

Post by dynasty »

Please do!!! It's not really a "private section" . Well it kinda is, but it's more of a place where we talk and screw around ;D
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Of course EEG admins aren't good at theirs work.
For all these years I had control on all forum. And I was 12 years old gir... boy when I hacked it... So it shows they had bad security. But it's not important Image

The funnies was when they removed my account, just because I had more posts than some of them. It was kinda funny xD
Well now everything looks funny, but it was really bad for them in the past. I was very mean, and I'm pround of it Image

Btw. Deus, when you finish work with Eeg and SOW, then I might have documents of Ggc Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
dynasty

Post by dynasty »

You do realize GgC has been off of ee2 since 07 right?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

dynasty wrote:You do realize GgC has been off of ee2 since 07 right?
Yes... But they have a lot of topics which is part of Empire Earth II History. So... we should check it... Well not me, because I don't care, but MOEHAOP...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Deus

Post by Deus »

Leader wrote:Of course EEG admins aren't good at theirs work.
For all these years I had control on all forum. And I was 12 years old gir... boy when I hacked it... So it shows they had bad security. But it's not important Image

The funnies was when they removed my account, just because I had more posts than some of them. It was kinda funny xD
Well now everything looks funny, but it was really bad for them in the past. I was very mean, and I'm pround of it Image

Btw. Deus, when you finish work with Eeg and SOW, then I might have documents of Ggc Image
Yeah, most of the EEG and SOW stuff isn't that important. But I'll look through the most important and post it. Going through GgC's stuff would be fun, like the stuff they'd post about my 2 polls, etc.
dynasty

Post by dynasty »

Or you could log on my ggc account and look at private. I think my account is still on there as a ggc member
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

dynasty wrote:Or you could log on my ggc account and look at private. I think my account is still on there as a ggc member
Probably not Image I checked...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “13. Deus”