Uncovered Gossip Episode 1: Deus

Deus

Uncovered Gossip Episode 1: Deus

Post by Deus »

This was found in the EEG Private area about me under "problem with members."
Achillies: I suggest a week ban for him.
Dynasty: I agree, he's been annoying lately.
Timo: I disagree
Gooberman: I agree
Alex: i dc
Achillies: Well if nothing is done about it, then ima just slide off the forums. pce
Gooberman: i gave him a 2 day ban
Timo: That's stupid, im sorry
Gooberman: well it was because he created another topic arguing
Dynasty: He always is causing drama
*Eeg*|: Redline, Deus, Mona, Jaffar, Selket. All were annoying to me. Especially redline..fu*k off kid, and stop-texting me random shit like you want to rape me at night... dumbass.
Timo: Who are you speaking to, Doggy? oO
Dynasty: haha that list is pretty much agreeable except Selket, he was b4fl
Gooberman: i unbanned him, hope he doesn't fight anymore <3
My take: It seems the person I barely know that well (Timo) was the only person who actually wasn't a complete shithead in this thread. I love how Doggy talks behind my back but he sure was kissing my ass in the ee2 lobby everyday. Also, f**k you Dynasty.

Tune in next time for more uncovered gossip!

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Uncovered Gossip Episode 1: Deus

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Good job. We will inspection all documents soon, to show how false players are behind your back.

Please note, that I've 700MB of secret documents from SOW, Eeg forums and Deus will analyze EVERYTHING. Post to post, topic to topic.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Malistrom

Post by Malistrom »

Republic of Poland

The Polish Constitution recognizes the rights of privacy and data protection. Article 47 states, "Everyone shall have the right to legal protection of his private and family life, of his honor and good reputation and to make decisions about his personal life." Article 51 states, "(1) No one may be obliged, except on the basis of statute, to disclose information concerning his person. (2) Public authorities shall not acquire, collect nor make accessible information on citizens other than that which is necessary in a democratic state ruled by law. (3) Everyone shall have a right of access to official documents and data collections concerning himself. Limitations upon such rights may be established by statute. (4) Everyone shall have the right to demand the correction or deletion of untrue or incomplete information, or information acquired by means contrary to statute. (5) Principles and procedures for collection of and access to information shall be specified by statute." [fn 102]

The Act on Personal Data Protection was approved in 1997 and took effect in April 1998. [fn 103] Under the Act, everyone will have the right to verify his or her personal records held by government agencies or private companies. Every citizen has the right to be informed whether such databases exist and who administers them; queries should be answered within 30 days. Upon finding out that data is incorrect, inaccurate, outdated or collected in a way that constitutes a violation of the Act, citizens will have the right to request that the data be corrected, filled in or withheld from processing. [fn 104]
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

lololololol

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

What Constitution of Poland has to Eeg forum or Deues post?

lololololol We have no constitution on EE2, also all documents has been not showed public (yet). But of course it has been already uploaded and if FO and MOJ decide to public it - we will public it.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “13. Deus”