vs CtT Alper

Timo

Re: vs CtT Alper

Post by Timo »

Mona I read all your post and... Maybe im gonna say something really horrible because i'd have done the same, maybe i did the same idk, tell me, but i have the feeling that you Mona, in your post, you were totally out of subject. Talking about me in Eeg or CtT, well, that has nothing to see with the actual problem so whats the link? Then talking about Miss, again what's the point? Seems like you selected some of my words only and answered to them on another subject, idk, maybe i did exactly the same in my post, but seriously :/

Im a noob at quoting, it's long and annoying im just too slow, so i wont quote anymore sorry, try to follow xD

Ok so, you said "Deus owned you haha xD" with a smile ok, that was still a little provocating. Dont tell me you didnt think at all that it could piss him off...
then, about Reap, well i dont know him a lot and even when i see him online he talks in dutch most of the time. Anyway, i still talked to him a little and played a little with him, he didnt seem aggressive or anything like that. So yeah when he said tha he was probably angry, and once more it was understandable, i said that in my previous post. Anyway, i agree Reap hasnt been smart at all to say that, but i heard way ruder than that and for no reasons, including in eW clan.

Then you talked about me, well i dont see any link between the Alper-deus altercation and me in 2 clans, but ok, i'll take your arguments.
I said "we" cause i'm currently in CtT clan so i'm a CtT player. Although I know im noone to decide things like that. Also, as i said like 20 times now, i'm in Eeg. I think i told you already Mona, didnt i? Why are you basing your arguments about that?
I'm in Eeg but as long as Eegs dont come back, i dont see the point of being the only one of it playing. CtT has been created, i joined cause i like players in it, and that's all. If eeg come back i'll go to Eeg tag. Also notice that even Dyn came with a CtT tag i heard, do you think thats for real, or he backstabbed Eeg, or something? I didnt either.

So now, about Miss.
Just a little thing, when you say that people starts to dislike Miss, i can be wrong about it but i think people likes Miss more than you, just saying.
Also you said she was fighting with everyone and you gave 4 names. Im sure you fighted with way more than 4 people, didnt you?
Im talking to her right now on xfire btw, i dont think she's gonna answer in this topic, she didnt even read it and idk if she ever will. But i just discovered that you wanted to IP ban Alper? Great idea Mona.
"She shouldn't talk about groups, but about players if she has problem with any of them." The Master of Diplomacy talked. Even recently you kept talking about whole W2G clan badly, Radio was in W2G too, so you included him in your words, right?

Shen: I met her like... 7 months ago maybe xD so you most likely know her better than i do. but during these months i played with her a lot and talked to her a lot too, and she never seemed to act the way you discribed her. I agree about Deus though

Deus

Post by Deus »

Dyn smurfs all new clans for fun, I'm pretty sure he's not seriously in it.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Idc if Miss read this post or not. I said what I think about it, and I had right to do it.
W2G was a joke, and even Radio admit with me. He got kicked from W2G btw.
I didn't say I'm better. I didn't talk about me, and it shouldn't be subject of this topic. I just said that she shouldn't do it, because it's wrong. Even if I do/did it in the past, then I'm still right, that she couldn't do it. She isn't a monkey to copy everything what I or other people do.
Just a little thing, when you say that people starts to dislike Miss, i can be wrong about it but i think people likes Miss more than you, just saying.
I really don't care. I know 50X more people than Miss on EE2, and even if more players dislike me (Read Ctt except schalke), then it's still less %.
I was also "just saying", and I didn't want to compare miss with anyone. I just said reason why they are STARTING TO dislike you. I don't feel good to compare me with other players. It's 2 different words.

Timo, I also understood your decision about "Eeg", but I just tell you it's not right. I said it, and it depends by you if you accept my note or not. It's just my opinion, like everything here. I'm not going to attack you for that. But I admit it sounds little wrong in my posts before
Im talking to her right now on xfire btw, i dont think she's gonna answer in this topic, she didnt even read it and idk if she ever will. But i just discovered that you wanted to IP ban Alper? Great idea Mona.
And it's another lie, due of private talkings with MISSunderstanding. If I even would be able to ban someone on IP... I shouldn't be even answering to it, but I tell it was just example used in something like "What if I...?" It was question/threat, and I didn't even say I am going to. It was question to show, that problems can be easy solved. But of course not.
It was like me and you with these quotes. Answering to selected words and none knows what was real thing, what was subject of talking before.

Just my last sentence:
It's not normal to care about people in this game like in normal life. It's just sick in my opinion, that for example Miss can hate you for:
[02:57] misss112: mona fucked with a cougar
[02:57] Fukushima (elliotmikhail): miss why u calling ur mum cougar?
[02:57] misss112: wow dont start about my mom
[02:57] misss112: u little dick
After this I got removed from Xfire list, ignored on EE2 UNTILL situation when problems with "kayOne" started, and I was needed...
It's just not normal. Every person would write lol, and say something funny back. But not for Miss, she takes everything serious, and it's the only thing I don't like at her. But she doesn't know how other people feel after her stupid humors.

Ehhh.. So big discussion about players, like it was important. In some months, years everyone forget about each others. Even if now you guys don't have respect to people which did something for this community, then for sure in future people will always remember. Don't care about present, care about future.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Timo

Post by Timo »

Well pff...
I had written a good post, not that long cause i was hurry but still correct post to answer. I lost all :/
Anyway, i have no time anyore to answer, i gtg for today, but anyway one thing Mona, i agree with the end of your pst, shouldnt be so much drama about that, thats what luk said im agreeing with it. Other thing, about what you said to Miss and what you accused her of in your previous post, i disagree with you. im not even denfending her, you said i was doing what she says to me, thats wrong, i sometimes talked to you about Miss when you had trouble with her, i understand your opinion about that. But in that case, just dont say that EE2 has fights because of Miss, that fights appeared when she came back to EE2, thats just wrong, i cant agree with that.
I might post something more constructive tomorrow, maybe, for now i gtg :/
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Sorry Timo for my mean messages, but today something broke up in me. I just didn't anything wrong against people here, and I hear that I'm Two-faced :/ I just said to Deus he should "give rematch", but else I was protecting him on EE2 and talking that Alper doesn't deserve on rematch because of his shit talking with Reap. It looked like Deus didn't want to play this rematch, but he back after 30 minutes and he did. But for sure it wasn't act of two-faced :/
This time I just exploded, because Miss is always angry on stupid (for me) things, and this time it hurted me, even if I don't really care about what people say :/ Maybe it's because I wanted good, and these prosecution weren't right THIS time :/ It wasn't good

Anyway I didn't have anything wrong to you, but I was so pissed off, and everything about Miss made me angry. Anyway I shouldn't mix you to this... But I had a hunch, you're going to protect her, even when in my opinion it's not right :/

But I'll decided to change myself. I be talking ONLY with clan members, and only about EE2 things. It cost me too much time and health.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Timo

Post by Timo »

Ok, i feel in the mood to answer.

First of all Night, sorry i hadnt seen your post xD i was focusing on Deus's replies and missed yours.
Anyway, i agree with you about that, Miss shouldnt have blamed all the clan. I talked to her about it, well not about this special problem but about the fact that in eW there were good people etc. She said she didnt care cause 1) they didnt know these good people (mostly you Night, also Luk, she knows Luk but he's like alone for her, if you know what i mean). So what she meant was that the most active eW guys did shit (like Devi kicking her several times, or Deus but i guess now its fine with Deus, or Mona, or Kay (btw Kay you were acting nicely recently but i heard that you started to act dumb again? oO)...).
So yeah, for Miss only Luk is nice, otherwise she just doesnt know them.
But yeah anyway you're right about it :/

Mona: as I said i understand you, but try to also understand Miss :/
I accused you of many things in my previous posts, my aim wasnt to be aggressive (even though i was), the aim was to make you realize that Miss is guilty in this story, but her reaction is understandable, and you Mona who sometimes had way worse behaviour, you should understand her.

Anyway, now idk if there's still trouble between eW and CtT, i hope not, but anyway now im done with posting about it xD
Deus

Post by Deus »

Nope no problems

Return to “13. Deus”