vs CtT Alper

Deus

Re: vs CtT Alper

Post by Deus »

Timo wrote:you make about you owning Alper,
Show me where I posted the word "owned", please.

Timo

Post by Timo »

It's my opinion about it and you wont change it. Posting a ss of you winning a match is for me similar to "this ss prooves im better, or ive been better than him on this game". Dont take it personally, i say that to every ss and i even made troubles some months ago because of Matty's ss, if i remember correctly. I just dont like this, you wont change it.
However, i said that i didnt know your reasons of posting and that maybe you didnt do it for that aim, im not going to get a false judgement. Sorry if you felt offensed about that, it wasnt my aim.
Deus

Post by Deus »

Please don't put words in my mouth (or fingers, for that matter) when I never said it. This SS was just for fun and it was taken too far. That is all.
Timo

Post by Timo »

I just said that I didnt know your reason and i wasnt gonna get a false judgement oO
Thats only my point of view about any kind of 1v1 ss, i dont like when someoe post ss like that. Probably cause my ego is huge and im a sore loser, so i know i wouldnt appreicate if the ss was about me losing, but anyway. Yeah, i dont like that, but once more, dont take it personally and i apologize if it offensed you
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

Ok I read all ( Timo's post accidently twice Image ). But anyway. I never said anything against Misss, like Timo said, I just do not know her very good. I was just saying that insulting a clan cuz you have a problem with 1-2 members is completely ... dumb... I mean ( i do not exaggerate) it's like racism (funny that I have to say that as german, cuz the half of the world still thinks we are nazis, but that's out of topic). But I do not know if this clan insulting is just do hurt the other's feelings or just talking without thinking or cuz someone rly doesn't like the whole clan. You just say it too general. Some eW's and eWA's could rly get angry about it( and ofcourse CtTs could get very angrry too, if that happens with their clan). But back to racism ( omg that could be misunderstandable): If a eW or eWA joins a CtT game (and vice versa), eW's or eWA's / CtT's automatically dislike the CtT/ eW or eWA member.
So Idk how you will solve that problem I just showed the widespreading of it. But please, do not
involve whole clans in such " little " problems.
Deus

Post by Deus »

You shouldn't take everything into your perspective, Timo. People look at things different ways.
Timo

Post by Timo »

Ok...
I apologized already twice, what do you want? oO
I know that Deus, that's what i said, it's only myyyyy opinion, and dont take it peronallyyyyyyyyy. I dont know what you misunderstood on my posts but i never said you were acting cocky, and didnt say something about you personally, it was about ss in general. I said several times now that you had your reasons for posting it and i wasnt taking a wrong opinion just cause i wasnt in your mind, so why you keep thinking i said something wrong about that?
Deus

Post by Deus »

I'm not...? I'm simply stating.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Timo, I have to tell you that you changed many facts in this case.
First of all, they talked in dutch about, so we can't be sure, what they were saying. I joined to lobby not without reason. I got message from Miss on Xfire, that Deus won game, and now "acts AFK". I went to check it.
Then if I sent: "Deus owned you haha xD" or whatever I said it's was with smile, and little shock, because Deus wasn't very good in last days. Also Alper started with words "retard" "shut up" etc.
First, ReapHD bad copy of eWA ? Miss just decided to help him cause he's dutch and nice, and moreover he learns pretty fast. There's nothing comparable to eWA, you're so arrogant that you think everyone's copying you?
It's not what I found out. I got information about it from other people. I have rights to agree with it. "*CtT2|ReapHD: do rm you paece of shit or you scared huh?" - it was sent to Deus on Private message. I don't belive Reap said it by himself. Like I said there was probably BIG DISCUSSION on Private Chat, thats how Reap got these emotions.
Getting everyone to it? No, only nice people. For example, if you Mona (for example, that was totally random) decided to leave eW, you think we would want you in CtT? Try to guess.
I don't want to be mean, but this example is so bad. I wouldn't even comment it, but I want to ask you about "we", where the hell are you? *Eeg* or *Ctt* to decide about such things, huh?
Sorry but for me it's just stupid to be in clan "not for real". If you are leaving to other clan, then you should write about it on Eeg forum. It's fake, that you feel Eeg while you're changing clans to be always in active clan. Of course I understand "you just want to have fun", but you should know it's not right.
Anyway I shouldn't change topic to talk about you, but if you're saying about my "hacks", "bots", then it's nothing wrong.

Now about Miss.
Miss has problems with everyone, and that's fact and main problem. She's takes everything to herself. One wrong word and she is removing you from friends list. One wrong thing and she is leaving game (like because someone deff spam near her city, what is totaly normal in fast pace games). Then she is angry and it's annoying for other poele. That's main reason why some people starting to dislike her.
Everything on EE2 is fine, people lives normal, talks, laughing, joking - but Miss almost always having problem with anyone.
She had problem with xoxodu (still don't know why he hated her soo much)
Then comySS, she all the time thought he is "smurf" who is smurfing eW, and she didn't trust him, that's why he started to dislike her. He was really friendly to her at start.
Another KayOne. Kay is Kay, he talks a lot of stupid things. Now Silver, who feels ignored by Miss, and knows that she isn't talking to him, when *Ctt* is on. And it's fu**ing true, miss is selecting people, and uses everyone when Pedro or Alper or Timo are offline. If she has a loot of friends, then she is searching problem, for 1 wrong word she is getting mad, and talking about you to her "other friends".
All these people: xoxo, kay, comyss, devi lives normal, they're not having problems to other players (except Timo who does everything what Miss say), they are playing they are laughing they are having fun. And what Miss has from this game? Only problems because of her feelings... But when she says something wrong, then she can't admit it.
What she did when I reparied leaderboard? She was mean to me all day, because "it's bad for EE2", while it's good thing which made many old players back. It wasn't nice for me, when I was making list with more than 400 accounts, and then someone says it is stupid, seneless and "bad for EE2".
IT'S GAME, NOT LIFE, YOU SHOULDN'T TAKE EVERYTHING SERIOUS! Talking about people which you don't even know won't help you.

This discussion is out of topic, but someone had to say it.
I wasn't writing to make someone mad, angry or sad, I just want to show you that you aren't saint, just compared to comy, kay or devi.
It's of course my observation.

Sorry just have to answer:
Also, idk why Night feels "resentful" about Miss's words, since she doesnt know him that much and wouldnt say anything bad about him personally
Maybe, because Nightsand is loyal to clan, not changing clans only on alive clans? He is trying to help, and when he hear any insult against his clan, he takes it to himself? That's what Miss should change. She shouldn't talk about groups, but about players if she has problem with any of them.

End of story
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
Shenlong

Post by Shenlong »

@Timo: i met her like 3 years ago & i know how she's acting when she lost a game, i've never played her i think but how they act is like redline or deww would do. Asking for a rm starting to get pissed off.
well idc 'bout it, i just like how deus stays cool, cause i would not give them a rm as well.

@luky: hopefully february, may earlier or later so Image

Return to “13. Deus”