Descriptive assessment of ~eWA` member

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Descriptive assessment of ~eWA` member

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

What it is Descriptive assessment you can find in this topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t1065-descriptive-assessment-of-all-ewa-members
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About member:
KayOne, in clan since: 16.04.2011. One of the most active ~eW` members.
KayOne tried to get SuperStars: 3 times (all failed)

Behavior:
KayOne is nice person, but little imnature for his age. KayOne has many friends in clan, but sometimes people don't like his behavior. KayOne insulted player: Schalke, and forced him to play him games 1v1 (rated). Of course Academy Patron solved problem, and now everything should be fine.
KayOne use "bad words". He use often: "Shut up", "bastard", "f**k you" to other players in joke. But sometimes players don't understand joke. I got many reports about Kay's behavior on EE2.
KayOne want to be in ~eW` very soon. He like to talk something like: "I owned Matty, North, everyone in eW - I'm really good for eW", but it's not always true. Kay should understand, that ~eWA` is good academy, and he should still be here for training untill he get all SuperStars.

Description of skills:
KayOne is player which can play all setts. It's very good. KayOne like bab war, 5-5, r-r. He is just good at every sets.
KayOne still isn't perfect at 5-5 setts, but he is every month better, and better. KayOne is 3X better in team games 2v2, 3v3, than in 1v1. It's not good, because for SuperSrar he need to win games in 1v1
KayOne knows how to play BabWar, but he is still doing some mistakes at this setts.

Praise:
- KayOne learning very fast
- KayOne is active on EE2, and sometimes use forum.
- KayOne is medium at every setts.
- KayOne helping in games to his team (sending res if someone needs), helping etc.
- KayOne can get crowns fast.
- Good catspammer.

Problems:
- KayOne is going for crowns too fast - sometimes it's more important to have army than crown.
- KayOne building with SHIFT on start. He would build minimum 5X faster, if he would use 1 cit to 1 barack.
- KayOne has many excuses if he lose game
- KayOne can't lose games, if he lose he is ready to insult anyone.

Guide:
Kay, you need to training 1v1 games. It's very important if you want to get stars fast. You have to relax before games. I know that you're playing better, when you are for example with me in team. You should know that I see all games, which you play, and I know that you are good, better in team-games.
You should still work with start. One of your warehouse is always in wrong place - near 1 wood tree. Search places, where is more wood, or wood near stone. Try to rotate buildings with ALT key.
You shouldn't go for crowns that fast. Army is important too. Take crown in good time, but not too fast. It's not needed.
Watch how you move army. Use "agressive" mode, when you use army. Use option SHIFT+E (move and attack), but set point when army have to go into enemy's city. It's because sometimes half of your army is attacking, and half is staying in place and watching...
Change behavior. I know you are liked, but sometimes people are angry at you, and I always have to protect you. Don't be angry when you lose game, just ask for rematch, and if player won't play rematch, then only call him: "pussy" - not more. Don't fight with them. Don't spam in Game chat. Stop with your:
: D
Try to don't think "who is better" - just play and training for fun. It's not your job to compare who is good, and who isn't. (I mean just don't talk everywhere, that you are "better OMG"), if you are, then I and other players see it, and it doesn't needs comment from your side Image

I hope it help you little.
Don't be angry that I had to write some negative things about you. It's just for help. For me, you have more positive scores Image

Best regards
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Return to “KayOne”