Two things

News about the forum / suggestions / complaints.
asd

Two things

Post by asd »

1) snowfall makes my comp lag like shit, plz turn it off.

2) peacer, change your avatar. I know your too young to understand life and people losing their lives but it's extremely disrespectful. Thanks

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: Two things

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Does snow making very big laggs, or just small?
Try on Opera browser, for me it working very well.
Has someone else this problem?

Yeah peace, your avatar can be little bad for americans, you "can", "should" change it,,,
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
NaviSly

Post by NaviSly »

NoScript exist if you want to disable that snowfall xD

And I don't remember the extension for changing picture Image

edit: mona's ninja post
asd

Post by asd »

What is noscript syl?
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Syl, everything is in Help forum: http://forum.ee2.eu/help-f10/i-need-a-picture-t272.htm

There is instruction how to change Profile Picture.

Syl, does snow working on your comp?
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
NaviSly

Post by NaviSly »

Fuck I lost my message...which was written.

z z zz

Mona, I spoke about a software which replaces any picture of the internet (on your computer :p)

NoScript is a firefox extension which disables all scripts. You can also allow scripts you want.
More generally, it blocks all interactive "things" (and I saw on this forum, moving things).
Powerful to get rid of ads and undesirable stuff.

*ctrl +c*

ok *sigh*

Yh snow works since today, and only on the main page. (mouse picture too)

edit: link

NoScript http://noscript.net/
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

I have this problem , too
NaviSly

Post by NaviSly »

Republika.pl Script makes snow which moves from right to left, and I think it prompts lags on asd and nightstand comp' :p
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

But I still can't understand what problem...
Can you upload screenshot how it looks?

And are you sure, that snow is only on main page, and not everywhere?

Nightstand, what browser do you use?

Syl, just uinstall this plugin for firefox, then it won't be problems...

If you want I can send you those scripts, then you can select that it should be unlocked or something...

EDIT:
Script on republika is in .js:

Code: Select all

var snowStorm=null;function SnowStorm(){this.flakesMax=3000;this.flakesMaxActive=200;this.animationInterval=33;this.flakeBottom=null;this.targetElement=null;this.followMouse=true;this.snowColor='#fff';this.snowCharacter='•';this.snowStick=false;this.useMeltEffect=true;this.useTwinkleEffect=false;this.usePositionFixed=false;this.flakeLeftOffset=0;
this.flakeRightOffset=0;this.flakeWidth=8;this.flakeHeight=8;this.vMaxX=5;this.vMaxY=4;this.zIndex=0;/**/
var addEvent=(typeof(window.attachEvent)=='undefined'?function(o,evtName,evtHandler){return o.addEventListener(evtName,evtHandler,false);}:function(o,evtName,evtHandler){return o.attachEvent('on'+evtName,evtHandler);});var removeEvent=(typeof(window.attachEvent)=='undefined'?function(o,evtName,evtHandler){return o.removeEventListener(evtName,evtHandler,false);}:function(o,evtName,evtHandler){return o.detachEvent('on'+evtName,evtHandler);});function rnd(n,min){if(isNaN(min)){min=0;}
return(Math.random()*n)+min;}
function plusMinus(n){return(parseInt(rnd(2),10)==1?n*-1:n);}
var s=this;var storm=this;this.timers=[];this.flakes=[];this.disabled=false;this.active=false;var isIE=navigator.userAgent.match(/msie/i);var isIE6=navigator.userAgent.match(/msie 6/i);var isOldIE=(isIE&&(isIE6||navigator.userAgent.match(/msie 5/i)));var isWin9X=navigator.appVersion.match(/windows 98/i);var isiPhone=navigator.userAgent.match(/iphone/i);var isBackCompatIE=(isIE&&document.compatMode=='BackCompat');var noFixed=((isBackCompatIE||isIE6||isiPhone)?true:false);var screenX=null;var screenX2=null;var screenY=null;var scrollY=null;var vRndX=null;var vRndY=null;var windOffset=1;var windMultiplier=2;var flakeTypes=6;var fixedForEverything=false;var opacitySupported=(function(){try{document.createElement('div').style.opacity='0.5';}catch(e){return false;}
return true;})();var docFrag=document.createDocumentFragment();if(s.flakeLeftOffset===null){s.flakeLeftOffset=0;}
if(s.flakeRightOffset===null){s.flakeRightOffset=0;}
this.meltFrameCount=20;this.meltFrames=[];for(var i=0;i<this.meltFrameCount;i++){this.meltFrames.push(1-(i/this.meltFrameCount));}
this.randomizeWind=function(){vRndX=plusMinus(rnd(s.vMaxX,0.2));vRndY=rnd(s.vMaxY,0.2);if(this.flakes){for(var i=0;i<this.flakes.length;i++){if(this.flakes[i].active){this.flakes[i].setVelocities();}}}};this.scrollHandler=function(){scrollY=(s.flakeBottom?0:parseInt(window.scrollY||document.documentElement.scrollTop||document.body.scrollTop,10));if(isNaN(scrollY)){scrollY=0;}
if(!fixedForEverything&&!s.flakeBottom&&s.flakes){for(var i=s.flakes.length;i--;){if(s.flakes[i].active===0){s.flakes[i].stick();}}}};this.resizeHandler=function(){if(window.innerWidth||window.innerHeight){screenX=window.innerWidth-(!isIE?16:2)-s.flakeRightOffset;screenY=(s.flakeBottom?s.flakeBottom:window.innerHeight);}else{screenX=(document.documentElement.clientWidth||document.body.clientWidth||document.body.scrollWidth)-(!isIE?8:0)-s.flakeRightOffset;screenY=s.flakeBottom?s.flakeBottom:(document.documentElement.clientHeight||document.body.clientHeight||document.body.scrollHeight);}
screenX2=parseInt(screenX/2,10);};this.resizeHandlerAlt=function(){screenX=s.targetElement.offsetLeft+s.targetElement.offsetWidth-s.flakeRightOffset;screenY=s.flakeBottom?s.flakeBottom:s.targetElement.offsetTop+s.targetElement.offsetHeight;screenX2=parseInt(screenX/2,10);};this.freeze=function(){if(!s.disabled){s.disabled=1;}else{return false;}
for(var i=s.timers.length;i--;){clearInterval(s.timers[i]);}};this.resume=function(){if(s.disabled){s.disabled=0;}else{return false;}
s.timerInit();};this.toggleSnow=function(){if(!s.flakes.length){s.start();}else{s.active=!s.active;if(s.active){s.show();s.resume();}else{s.stop();s.freeze();}}};this.stop=function(){this.freeze();for(var i=this.flakes.length;i--;){this.flakes[i].o.style.display='none';}
removeEvent(window,'scroll',s.scrollHandler);removeEvent(window,'resize',s.resizeHandler);if(!isOldIE){removeEvent(window,'blur',s.freeze);removeEvent(window,'focus',s.resume);}};this.show=function(){for(var i=this.flakes.length;i--;){this.flakes[i].o.style.display='block';}};this.SnowFlake=function(parent,type,x,y){var s=this;var storm=parent;this.type=type;this.x=x||parseInt(rnd(screenX-20),10);this.y=(!isNaN(y)?y:-rnd(screenY)-12);this.vX=null;this.vY=null;this.vAmpTypes=[1,1.2,1.4,1.6,1.8];this.vAmp=this.vAmpTypes[this.type];this.melting=false;this.meltFrameCount=storm.meltFrameCount;this.meltFrames=storm.meltFrames;this.meltFrame=0;this.twinkleFrame=0;this.active=1;this.fontSize=(10+(this.type/5)*10);this.o=document.createElement('div');this.o.innerHTML=storm.snowCharacter;this.o.style.color=storm.snowColor;this.o.style.position=(fixedForEverything?'fixed':'absolute');this.o.style.width=storm.flakeWidth+'px';this.o.style.height=storm.flakeHeight+'px';this.o.style.fontFamily='arial,verdana';this.o.style.overflow='hidden';this.o.style.fontWeight='normal';this.o.style.zIndex=storm.zIndex;docFrag.appendChild(this.o);this.refresh=function(){if(isNaN(s.x)||isNaN(s.y)){return false;}
s.o.style.left=s.x+'px';s.o.style.top=s.y+'px';};this.stick=function(){if(noFixed||(storm.targetElement!=document.documentElement&&storm.targetElement!=document.body)){s.o.style.top=(screenY+scrollY-storm.flakeHeight)+'px';}else if(storm.flakeBottom){s.o.style.top=storm.flakeBottom+'px';}else{s.o.style.display='none';s.o.style.top='auto';s.o.style.bottom='0px';s.o.style.position='fixed';s.o.style.display='block';}};this.vCheck=function(){if(s.vX>=0&&s.vX<0.2){s.vX=0.2;}else if(s.vX<0&&s.vX>-0.2){s.vX=-0.2;}
if(s.vY>=0&&s.vY<0.2){s.vY=0.2;}};this.move=function(){var vX=s.vX*windOffset;s.x+=vX;s.y+=(s.vY*s.vAmp);if(s.x>=screenX||screenX-s.x<storm.flakeWidth){s.x=0;}else if(vX<0&&s.x-storm.flakeLeftOffset<0-storm.flakeWidth){s.x=screenX-storm.flakeWidth-1;}
s.refresh();var yDiff=screenY+scrollY-s.y;if(yDiff<storm.flakeHeight){s.active=0;if(storm.snowStick){s.stick();}else{s.recycle();}}else{if(storm.useMeltEffect&&s.active&&s.type<3&&!s.melting&&Math.random()>0.998){s.melting=true;s.melt();}
if(storm.useTwinkleEffect){if(!s.twinkleFrame){if(Math.random()>0.9){s.twinkleFrame=parseInt(Math.random()*20,10);}}else{s.twinkleFrame--;s.o.style.visibility=(s.twinkleFrame&&s.twinkleFrame%2===0?'hidden':'visible');}}}};this.animate=function(){s.move();};this.setVelocities=function(){s.vX=vRndX+rnd(storm.vMaxX*0.12,0.1);s.vY=vRndY+rnd(storm.vMaxY*0.12,0.1);};this.setOpacity=function(o,opacity){if(!opacitySupported){return false;}
o.style.opacity=opacity;};this.melt=function(){if(!storm.useMeltEffect||!s.melting){s.recycle();}else{if(s.meltFrame<s.meltFrameCount){s.meltFrame++;s.setOpacity(s.o,s.meltFrames[s.meltFrame]);s.o.style.fontSize=s.fontSize-(s.fontSize*(s.meltFrame/s.meltFrameCount))+'px';s.o.style.lineHeight=storm.flakeHeight+2+(storm.flakeHeight*0.75*(s.meltFrame/s.meltFrameCount))+'px';}else{s.recycle();}}};this.recycle=function(){s.o.style.display='none';s.o.style.position=(fixedForEverything?'fixed':'absolute');s.o.style.bottom='auto';s.setVelocities();s.vCheck();s.meltFrame=0;s.melting=false;s.setOpacity(s.o,1);s.o.style.padding='0px';s.o.style.margin='0px';s.o.style.fontSize=s.fontSize+'px';s.o.style.lineHeight=(storm.flakeHeight+2)+'px';s.o.style.textAlign='center';s.o.style.verticalAlign='baseline';s.x=parseInt(rnd(screenX-storm.flakeWidth-20),10);s.y=parseInt(rnd(screenY)*-1,10)-storm.flakeHeight;s.refresh();s.o.style.display='block';s.active=1;};this.recycle();this.refresh();};this.snow=function(){var active=0;var used=0;var waiting=0;var flake=null;for(var i=s.flakes.length;i--;){if(s.flakes[i].active==1){s.flakes[i].move();active++;}else if(s.flakes[i].active===0){used++;}else{waiting++;}
if(s.flakes[i].melting){s.flakes[i].melt();}}
if(active<s.flakesMaxActive){flake=s.flakes[parseInt(rnd(s.flakes.length),10)];if(flake.active===0){flake.melting=true;}}};this.mouseMove=function(e){if(!s.followMouse){return true;}
var x=parseInt(e.clientX,10);if(x<screenX2){windOffset=-windMultiplier+(x/screenX2*windMultiplier);}else{x-=screenX2;windOffset=(x/screenX2)*windMultiplier;}};this.createSnow=function(limit,allowInactive){for(var i=0;i<limit;i++){s.flakes[s.flakes.length]=new s.SnowFlake(s,parseInt(rnd(flakeTypes),10));if(allowInactive||i>s.flakesMaxActive){s.flakes[s.flakes.length-1].active=-1;}}
storm.targetElement.appendChild(docFrag);};this.timerInit=function(){s.timers=(!isWin9X?[setInterval(s.snow,s.animationInterval)]:[setInterval(s.snow,s.animationInterval*3),setInterval(s.snow,s.animationInterval)]);};this.init=function(){s.randomizeWind();s.createSnow(s.flakesMax);addEvent(window,'resize',s.resizeHandler);addEvent(window,'scroll',s.scrollHandler);if(!isOldIE){addEvent(window,'blur',s.freeze);addEvent(window,'focus',s.resume);}
s.resizeHandler();s.scrollHandler();if(s.followMouse){addEvent(document,'mousemove',s.mouseMove);}
s.animationInterval=Math.max(20,s.animationInterval);s.timerInit();};var didInit=false;this.start=function(bFromOnLoad){if(!didInit){didInit=true;}else if(bFromOnLoad){return true;}
if(typeof s.targetElement=='string'){var targetID=s.targetElement;s.targetElement=document.getElementById(targetID);if(!s.targetElement){throw new Error('Snowstorm: Unable to get targetElement "'+targetID+'"');}}
if(!s.targetElement){s.targetElement=(!isIE?(document.documentElement?document.documentElement:document.body):document.body);}
if(s.targetElement!=document.documentElement&&s.targetElement!=document.body){s.resizeHandler=s.resizeHandlerAlt;}
s.resizeHandler();s.usePositionFixed=(s.usePositionFixed&&!noFixed);fixedForEverything=s.usePositionFixed;if(screenX&&screenY&&!s.disabled){s.init();s.active=true;}};function doStart(){s.start(true);}
if(document.addEventListener){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded',doStart,false);window.addEventListener('load',doStart,false);}else{addEvent(window,'load',doStart);}}
snowStorm=new SnowStorm();
He working on every page.

this second one working only on main page. I tried set on all lobby but it didn't work good.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
NaviSly

Post by NaviSly »

Yh Republika.pl works on all pages.
But the others works only on main ;p

Don't worry, there are no problem.
The snow of Republika.pl script follows the mouse o/

Return to “Forum Affairs / Administration”