Inequitable warning? Report it in this topic!

News about the forum / suggestions / complaints.
lukwerty

Re: Inequitable warning? Report it in this topic!

Post by lukwerty »

Leader wrote: Seek and ye shall find
http://forum.ee2.eu/h3-search
I've been searching that... but I haven't found this old topic yet. Could you, who knows a lot about this forum and who retain a lot of old messages in your "provebook" lol, kindly send me the link? You're certainly such an expert on computers and it must be extremely easy to you find something in these proporties.
Leader wrote:
Hm.. and yes, i read it and only now to be exact... before i didn't read it. So no, I hadn't known about that, as you think. About felipe, oh well, I just thought you had banned his acc for spamming but I didn't know about the "report-system".
We were even talking about it on the Xfire:
Leader and lukwert: Sun, Dec 18 23:48:03 2011
[23:48] Leader: lol
[23:48] Leader: felipe spammed on the forum
[23:49] lukwert: oh hi
[23:49] lukwert: where?
[23:50] lukwert: omg.. felipe doesn't know what is spam.. ok give him warning again
[23:50] lukwert: and if necessary, ban him for some time
[23:52] Leader: No
[23:52] Leader: he didn't spam
[23:52] Leader: i mean
[23:52] Leader: not for warnings
[23:52] Leader: lol
[23:52] lukwert: lol no?
[23:52] Leader: just stupid
[23:52] lukwert: ah lol
[23:52] Leader: posts
[23:52] Leader: He owned matty
[23:52] Leader: lol
[23:52] lukwert: ah i undestand
[23:52] Leader: And he said
[23:52] Leader: he did it 3 times
[23:52] lukwert: lol
[23:52] Leader: while it was 2v2
[23:53] lukwert: yeah he said it to me too
[23:53] lukwert: and he talked some lies too..
Also....
[04:13] lukwert: well i'd like to be moderator or something like this on forum, i mean not leader or anything like this. i just wanted to have the fuctions that a moderator has, undestand? deleting spams.. messages useless.. giving warning if possible and these things
[04:13] lukwert: not much
[04:13] lukwert: i just wanted it cause that felipe is spamming too much
[04:13] lukwert: and brasilian guys too
[04:13] lukwert: not only felipe lol
[04:13] Leader: yeah I understand
[04:13] Leader: But unfortunly
[04:14] Leader: it's not possible
[04:14] Leader: Image
[04:14] lukwert: ah k then ;/
[04:14] Leader: So
[04:14] Leader: on holiday
[04:14] Leader: we had Holiday Moderators
[04:14] Leader: 1 week night
[04:14] Leader: 1 week matty
[04:14] lukwert: lol
[04:14] Leader: but its for security
[04:14] Leader: "/
[04:14] Leader: :/
[04:14] Leader: forumotion scuks at security
[04:14] Leader: it can be hacked rly easy
[04:15] lukwert: hm..
[04:15] Leader: wait
[04:15] lukwert: k its ok
So you still say you didn't know about warning-system? I think you just forgot...
Oh no, warning-system I knew. I meant "report-system". I am sorry if I hadn't been clear enough.
Leader wrote:I don't know, why do you think I could lie. Read my first post in this topic, and you will see I've already gave warnings to myself in the past...
No, I don't think you could lie. I trust you, you're such a great leader here on the forum and I know you would never do it. I'm just ensuring you'll fulfill with your leadership.

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I've been searching that... but I haven't found this old topic yet. Could you, who knows a lot about this forum and who retain a lot of old messages in your "provebook" lol, kindly send me the link? You're certainly such an expert on computers and it must be extremely easy to you find something in these proporties.
Oh, this topic was refreshed by Doggy, not long time ago. Just go to "Gossip and other shit" subforum, and look at topic with "Darkside7" in it.
Oh no, warning-system I knew. I meant "report-system". I am sorry if I hadn't been clear enough.
Ah, reporting system is even older than warning-system.
All information about it were in this post: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t24-rules-about-ew-ewa-warnings-system-amending-acts-forum-construction#69
Leader wrote:SOME INFORMATION ABOUT POSTS AND REPORTING SYSTEM
This is edit button: Image
This is delete button: Image
It's reporting system: Image

You can edit your own posts only for 24 hours, because it's safe for forum. 24h should be enough, but remember - if you want to edit post / add something, then, as "Reason for editing" in:
Image - select option: "Edit post after expiration 24h" Then write in reason what you want to change, and moderator will change it.

And remember, that you can "post double" as "bump" / refreshing topic every 24hours. So if you doubled, tripled post but every post was after 24 hours, then it's legal, and you won't receive warning for this.
In Reporting system are "Reason for editing":
- Spam - use it if someone sent too short, out of topic post.
- Insult - use it if someone insulted / offended you or someone else.
- Wrong subforum - use it if someone wrote topic in bad subforum.
- MultiAccount - use it if you think that person which wrote post has already second/Multi account on ~eW`~>FORUM
- Problem with forum - use it as contact with Administration. Report problem or ask about something, and moderator will try to answer on your Private Message.
- Linguistic error - use it if someone uses the wrong language, makes misspellings - or changed language in "English" topic, for example on "German", "Spanish", "French"
- Abuse - Report abuse. For example if someone posted photo of you - and you don't want to show it on ~eW`~>FORUM, then report it, and moderator will hide it.
- Misc - all other.
No, I don't think you could lie. I trust you, you're such a great leader here on the forum and I know you would never do it. I'm just ensuring you'll fulfill with your leadership.
I can lie, and I do it sometimes, but in this case I wouldn't, because warning isn't something that hurts me ^^
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Well, I myself won't report you as I said. I just wanted to certify if you'd accept to receive one warning in case it was necessary. Well, if you decide more appropriate to report him, doggy and or timo, just do it.

@Leader

Oh thanks. I really didn't know about that before... anyway I know it now, thanks a bunch then.

No, you don't lie very often. If you do, I know that it is for our common good.

Either way I am sorry for anything and thanks for the comprehension.
Sparkzzz69

Post by Sparkzzz69 »

I feel I've won this case. Due to not knowing how to get a warning or anything like that. I even said sorry but I'm sure it doesn't matter. Thank you guys for at least standing up for me especially Timo. I'm surprised luk you actually defended me a bit too. Mona give yourself the warning and I will forget this or just take my warning down. I'm sorry I caused this but it came from the heart of the clan which angered me. I will now on know not to say words like that but your being kinda sketchy about the words we can and can't use like fuk? Seriously? its the same thing as f u c k... even worse then that is n****r which should be a curse because like I said before you or I don't even own the RIGHTS to that word so you should definately get a penalty even though you didn't have it back then. Even you mona know you are gettting the cheap way out of this even if you are the admin or this whole entire site and of ee2.... just play fair... as in giving to yourself as you give to others... That is what fair means...
Deus

Post by Deus »

No offense guys, but this has got to be the stupidest thread on the forums today.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Doggy, I see you just ignored almost all information I gave in the last posts.
So I don't know why you expect I'm going to do anything. No report in system, no warning. Easy to understand.
I will now on know not to say words like that but your being kinda sketchy about the words we can and can't use like fuk? Seriously? its the same thing as f u c k..
Na, you can use "fu*k" whenever you want. The warning was for insults like:
You shamed the eeg community you dumb noob... No one even knows you or at least I don't.. See mona this is what I hate. Little Faggots, sorry for my language but it makes me very angry when dumb people who don't even know how to type or pronunce proper english make Eeg look bad when eeg is really a very polite clan. So I'm completely in favor of banning this person forever. They arn't eeg and havn't even asked. I'd ban him for faking identities but I know you won't. Hey Kami you're lucky you're not banned off here yet. Mona is being way to polite on you're stupid ass.
if you are the admin or this whole entire site and of ee2.... just play fair... as in giving to yourself as you give to others... That is what fair means...
I agree, I should check all my posts, and then give warnings for all my insults. Then I should ban myself for 1 year, and let this forum die.

EDIT:
Back to word: "n***r":
I don't know why it's an insult? How should I name someone if he is black?
I've used it even in topics:
http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t108-mali-most-likely-will-not-be-on-from-july-2nd-through-july-18th
http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t989p15-ii-world-war-pacific-war-talking

I've never used this word as an insult. I just had to name a rase...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

Deus wrote:No offense guys, but this has got to be the stupidest thread on the forums today.
well, literally talking, maybe because is it the only one thread active on the forum today? lol

anyway you're right. everyone's been caught learning here and i think this isn't necessary discussing for it anymore. i suggest we simply should close this topic harmonically.

Nothing will be closed. This topics has been created on 7 of February (Inequitable warning? Report it in this topic!)
Leader wrote:If you think, that you've received unfair warning - report it in this topic. We will try to explain reason, or remove if it was really unfair.
So everything is right.
@Leader

Return to “Forum Affairs / Administration”