Inequitable warning? Report it in this topic!

News about the forum / suggestions / complaints.
User avatar
Leader
Dr.MonaLisa
Posts: 7110
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Inequitable warning? Report it in this topic!

Post by Leader » 07 Feb 2012, 23:08

If you think, that you've received unfair warning - report it in this topic. We will try to explain reason, or remove if it was really unfair.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains


Sparkzzz69
Posts: 50
Joined: 16 Jul 2012, 11:22

Re: Inequitable warning? Report it in this topic!

Post by Sparkzzz69 » 11 Aug 2012, 06:04

Ok... so I get a warning for calling kami a little douche bag for insulting our clan, being a baby about it, and trying to smurf as one of us. He also just randomly joined and caused more chaos on the game as well. He angered people so I called him a name for it. Just one. or two lol... Anyways on the other hand Mona insults Darkside with a much more serious N word that no one should ever say to anyone ever... ps white people don't even deserve the rights to that word. So honestly guys... should I really get a warning on a post for protecting Timo as well? Timo which I agree with called him a fucker. He's done with him. I'm supporting my clan mate in defense of what kami has been doing to him. I stick with my clan members no matter what. So anyways, if I should get this warning for sticking up for my members and being angered for the right reason due to dishonest respect towards eeg , then Mona and Timo should be Warned too which is absolutely ridiculous. We all know Mona will never Warn himself so remove this stupid warning please because I'm standing up for my clan... Not just directing all my hate towards one person... Please someone back me up..... (Timo, Mali, Colby, Dynasty, Alex,Deus) Someone..

EXTRA EDIT:
Mona we all know you would curse someone out too if they insulted, hacked or did something to your clan... Don't even lie pleas, you'd even bann them from ee2 probably so seriously think about this warning you gave because thats almost like you hate me just trying to find ways to warn this account. So please knock it off and play fair as anyone else on Ew would want. Be a leader mona... be the fair person you used to be along time ago... -_-

User avatar
Leader
Dr.MonaLisa
Posts: 7110
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Inequitable warning? Report it in this topic!

Post by Leader » 11 Aug 2012, 14:21

Okay...
Here is Banzai's post (he got warning for it)
[quote="^`~>JPNadding shit to it.

PS. im deleting patch 1.3 off my computer to play 1.2 version and if anyone wants to protest with me so be it at least when your playing 1.2 you wont get ban by some little bitch that cant even get a real job in life.
[/quote]
Here is your post:
You shamed the eeg community you dumb noob... No one even knows you or at least I don't.. See mona this is what I hate. Little Faggots, sorry for my language but it makes me very angry when dumb people who don't even know how to type or pronunce proper english make Eeg look bad when eeg is really a very polite clan. So I'm completely in favor of banning this person forever. They arn't eeg and havn't even asked. I'd ban him for faking identities but I know you won't. Hey Kami you're lucky you're not banned off here yet. Mona is being way to polite on you're stupid ass.
In the topic about Darkside, you said:
Sparkzzz69 wrote:Yeah but a persons a person Mona and all Humans are created equal... or so in the beginning. So that could hurt Darkside. We each have the same feeling for the opposite. Kami is smurfing our eeg clan and Darkside trash talked you. So in equivalent neither of us should be in trouble but yet I am. So ok I will report it.... but doesn't matter. Old times have passed mona... Let's have a fair justice system please.
It's fair system. Banzai didn't insult *Eeg* clan on the forum (also on the EE2, but it has nothing to warning system on the forum).
Anyways on the other hand Mona insults Darkside with a much more serious N word that no one should ever say to anyone ever... ps white people don't even deserve the rights to that word. So honestly guys... should I really get a warning on a post for protecting Timo as well?
You can check in warning-syetm topic, that I had warnings in the past: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t24-rules-about ... ction#5089
I told you:
Anyway if it still hurts you, then report post via Image button.
You didn't report anything.

That's good you tried to protect Timo... But seriously, he was fine without your help.
I even clicked + reputation point for your post in the topic about Banzai, but warning was right.
Timo which I agree with called him a fucker. He's done with him. I'm supporting my clan mate in defense of what kami has been doing to him
We have enough power via warning system to punish him. If everyone responded with insult on insult, then there would be one, big, spam.
People needs to learn how to use Image button.
I'm supporting my clan mate in defense of what kami has been doing to him. I stick with my clan members no matter what. So anyways, if I should get this warning for sticking up for my members and being angered for the right reason due to dishonest respect towards eeg , then Mona and Timo should be Warned too which is absolutely ridiculous.
You get this warning for reason: Insult. It has nothing to protection. You always can replace "bad words" with something else.
We all know Mona will never Warn himself so remove this stupid warning please because I'm standing up for my clan...
:/
Oh, really? And what is it?:
http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t865-me-and-ach ... -2v2#10887
http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t175-the-lost-b ... damus#2198
Mona we all know you would curse someone out too if they insulted, hacked or did something to your clan... Don't even lie pleas, you'd even bann them from ee2 probably so seriously think about this warning you gave because thats almost like you hate me just trying to find ways to warn this account. So please knock it off and play fair as anyone else on Ew would want. Be a leader mona... be the fair person you used to be along time ago... -_-
Calm down. There are people in my clan which are having a lot of warning -.- Felipe was even banned due of his post-double in most of topics. I really don't understand why do you think this warning is unfair...
If decision about this warning wasn't fair, then I don't know what do you understand by word "fair".
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
Timo
Posts: 1239
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Bordeaux, France

Re: Inequitable warning? Report it in this topic!

Post by Timo » 11 Aug 2012, 17:42

As i said to you via PM Mona, i agree with your decision to give Doggy a warning, however the fact that he's the only one having a warning isn't fair. I said fu*k off to Banzai, i deserve a warning as well; you called Darkside a nigger, you deserve one.

Warning means nothing to me, as you said it's ver easy to remove it by posting screenshots, so i dont think that matters, but i agree with Doggy on that point, he may deserve the warning but if you didnt give yourself a warning, or give a warning to me, then it's not fair for Doggy. In my opinion you should remove his warning, or give me and yourself a warning

User avatar
Leader
Dr.MonaLisa
Posts: 7110
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Inequitable warning? Report it in this topic!

Post by Leader » 11 Aug 2012, 19:40

Well, in my opinion text "fu*k off" doesn't deserve on warning, because it was an answer on Banzai's: Image
Also the word is automatic censored by " * ".
Also Banzai didn't report Timo's post.

Let's just check ACBA Act: http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t1407-acba-anti ... llying-act
At point $3.2 - there is nothing with "fu*k" what deserve to be warned.
I know that ACBA is for EE2 Lobby, but on the forum it's almost same.

If we talk about old topic about Darkside7, then it doesn't matter in this case. It was an old topic, I don't know if warning-system existed on the forum already. It can be reported via my favourite button, but it has nothing to do in this case.
Warning means nothing to me, as you said it's ver easy to remove it by posting screenshots, so i dont think that matters
You should take every warning to your heart, and you should try to change your outrageous behavior.


Also 1 more IMPORTANT thing: Usually I'm not giving warnings for insulting, until a person report a post.
Example topics:
http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t937-lol-eeg-ban-me-from-forum
http://www.forum.ee2.eu/t946-proof-that-redline-is-gay

I'm not censoring forum. They all have received warning, after they reported each others. via "nuke" button. It's because I'm not always sure if people 're insulting for joke, or for real insult.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
lukwerty
Posts: 375
Joined: 11 Sep 2010, 11:21

Re: Inequitable warning? Report it in this topic!

Post by lukwerty » 11 Aug 2012, 22:48

Oh I admire profoundly you guys, Timo and Doggy. And I see you're united as one family, a special one in the case. (It should be an exemple for us of the ew clan...)

However, I entirely agree with Mona in the question of which you must receive one warning for it; but it isn't because mona is my clanmate. I am just advocating to his side because I know that these kind of words musn't be stimulated or incentivated... And receiving warning(s) is one educated form of admonish this sort of conduct... you do not need to feel wronged... It's normal lol. I've received a lot of warnings too.
But I know that, sometimes it comes from your culture and then it's difficult to modify suddenly. Nevertheless, even your culture has got limits... for instance, here in Brazil(in são paulo and rio to be specific), if you simply tell to one black person he's black (even with all the good intentions), you can be sued and or get arrested for it. I know that laws in the US and in Europe are different from here... but certainly there must've one condition for those who are constantly reviling and insulting on the streets worldwide.

But I consider that sometimes we simply let escape some bad language. And it's normal, when escaped accidently lol... that's why it's good to receive warnings... It just notifies us about what we're talking or doing wrongly in a discrete form. Let's say it isn't neither "unfair" nor "fair" lol; It would most likely consider one "half-term" here. And also, It would be "unfair" if there wasn't one "easy way" of removing them. So we would be right.

Now, Mona, this warning-system is very useful, but I hadn't even known about that lol... I wonder if others know it. Well, good job anyway... as I said, it might be very useful once in a while lol.

User avatar
Timo
Posts: 1239
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Bordeaux, France

Re: Inequitable warning? Report it in this topic!

Post by Timo » 11 Aug 2012, 23:49

I agree with you Luk, however i still dont get why Doggy would receive a warning for some words, while Mona didnt receive anything. You talked about culture, i dont know about others but the nigger word is definitely considered as a harsh word, considered as a racist word, and i dont think that's only in France. And Mona's argument about "No warning because no report" is pointless in my opinion, in that case i'd be able to insult anyone here, if the guy is inactive then i do nothing wrong? You both talked about words we must chose carefully, about changing outrageous behaviour, well for me no matter who reads your words or not, this changing-your-outrageous-behaviour thing should be used to everyone. In that case Doggy has been the only one receiving a warning, which isn't fair

User avatar
Leader
Dr.MonaLisa
Posts: 7110
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Inequitable warning? Report it in this topic!

Post by Leader » 12 Aug 2012, 00:45

Timo wrote:I agree with you Luk, however i still dont get why Doggy would receive a warning for some words, while Mona didnt receive anything. You talked about culture, i dont know about others but the nigger word is definitely considered as a harsh word, considered as a racist word, and i dont think that's only in France. And Mona's argument about "No warning because no report" is pointless in my opinion, in that case i'd be able to insult anyone here, if the guy is inactive then i do nothing wrong? You both talked about words we must chose carefully, about changing outrageous behaviour, well for me no matter who reads your words or not, this changing-your-outrageous-behaviour thing should be used to everyone. In that case Doggy has been the only one receiving a warning, which isn't fair
Maybe because my post hasn't been reported by anyone? Still?!
And even if it was, then you probably didn't read warning-system topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t24-rules-about-ew- ... ction#5089
Warnings System

Since 12.02.2011 - on ~eW`~>FORUM enabled is: "Warning System"
User who breaking the rules may receive "Warn" for every immoral post.
If member consciously duplicates posts, and doesn't use Image - deserves a warning.


Maximum numbers of Warn is Image: 5/5

if user of forum receive 5 warns - his account is banned on: 1 month or longer from ~eW`~>FORUM. After 1 or longer month banned user has deleted all Warnings from his account, and can recive another 5 warnings

Update: 07.12.2011
if user receive a warning, under his post appears message:
Author of this post has received a warning. Reason: REASON
Warning can not be given for post which is older than 365 days.
Every warning ends 365 days after was awarded. (So if you receive warn one time per half year, then you mustn't worry about ban).
You can remove warnings, for more informations - read this topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t877-do-you-want-re ... g-warnings
Post about Darkside was older than 365 days. But report that post, and I'll give myself a warning -.- I'll even ignore the 365 days rule

Report can be send by EVERY user of the forum. Not only the "insulted" person.

No, he wasn't the only one. Banzai has received a warning too, earlier.

Lukwert:
Now, Mona, this warning-system is very useful, but I hadn't even known about that lol... I wonder if others know it. Well, good job anyway... as I said, it might be very useful once in a while lol.
You knew about it. Don't you remember when Felipe had a "blocked activity", due of his spam? I'm sure you knew about it earlier.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

User avatar
lukwerty
Posts: 375
Joined: 11 Sep 2010, 11:21

Re: Inequitable warning? Report it in this topic!

Post by lukwerty » 12 Aug 2012, 20:51

lol wait... now i disagree partially. is it supposed to mean that we all must report it to receive warnings? lol... hm, does it mean that every warnings which other users received had been reported by someone until then? or you simply had decided to advert them by yourself? without anyone else has reported it... well, according to the facts, first option is most likely.
Leader wrote:Maybe because my post hasn't been reported by anyone? Still?!
And even if it was, then you probably didn't read warning-system topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t24-rules-about-ew- ... ction#5089
But it's because in this epoch no one didn't know about this warning-system...

Hm.. and yes, i read it and only now to be exact... before i didn't read it. So no, I hadn't known about that, as you think. About felipe, oh well, I just thought you had banned his acc for spamming but I didn't know about the "report-system".

And also, with all respect to you, i realized that facts are said to evidence that the last edited on this topic of warnings system occured yesterday... is it supposed to mean something new had been implemented and that we might don't know?
Leader wrote:
Warning can not be given for post which is older than 365 days.
Every warning ends 365 days after was awarded. (So if you receive warn one time per half year, then you mustn't worry about ban).
You can remove warnings, for more informations - read this topic: http://forum.ee2.eu/t877-do-you-want-re ... g-warnings
Leader wrote:Post about Darkside was older than 365 days. But report that post, and I'll give myself a warning -.- I'll even ignore the 365 days rule
Kk, where is this topic? I politely would like to report you then. (* without sarcasm *). But I'd rather that you really fulfill with this promise then, in the name of everyone who has seen your message and who is checking this topic right now. Could you kindly send me the link? thanks. (and again to reinforce, without sarcasm).

User avatar
Leader
Dr.MonaLisa
Posts: 7110
Joined: 17 Jun 2010, 11:21
Location: Poland

Re: Inequitable warning? Report it in this topic!

Post by Leader » 12 Aug 2012, 22:19

And also, with all respect to you, i realized that facts are said to evidence that the last edited on this topic of warnings system occured yesterday... is it supposed to mean something new had been implemented and that we might don't know?
The warning system topic, has been edited in total: 114 times.
This topic is edited every warning, so I it's normal. Also I edited it yesterday to copy the text with BB-CODE (to paste it in this topic).
As you can see, the last "rules" update was on 07.12.2011
Kk, where is this topic? I politely would like to report you then. (* without sarcasm *). But I'd rather that you really fulfill with this promise then, in the name of everyone who has seen your message and who is checking this topic right now. Could you kindly send me the link? thanks. (and again to reinforce, without sarcasm).
Seek and ye shall find
http://forum.ee2.eu/h3-search
Hm.. and yes, i read it and only now to be exact... before i didn't read it. So no, I hadn't known about that, as you think. About felipe, oh well, I just thought you had banned his acc for spamming but I didn't know about the "report-system".
We were even talking about it on the Xfire:
Leader and lukwert: Sun, Dec 18 23:48:03 2011
[23:48] Leader: lol
[23:48] Leader: felipe spammed on the forum
[23:49] lukwert: oh hi
[23:49] lukwert: where?
[23:50] lukwert: omg.. felipe doesn't know what is spam.. ok give him warning again
[23:50] lukwert: and if necessary, ban him for some time
[23:52] Leader: No
[23:52] Leader: he didn't spam
[23:52] Leader: i mean
[23:52] Leader: not for warnings
[23:52] Leader: lol
[23:52] lukwert: lol no?
[23:52] Leader: just stupid
[23:52] lukwert: ah lol
[23:52] Leader: posts
[23:52] Leader: He owned matty
[23:52] Leader: lol
[23:52] lukwert: ah i undestand
[23:52] Leader: And he said
[23:52] Leader: he did it 3 times
[23:52] lukwert: lol
[23:52] Leader: while it was 2v2
[23:53] lukwert: yeah he said it to me too
[23:53] lukwert: and he talked some lies too..
Also....
[04:13] lukwert: well i'd like to be moderator or something like this on forum, i mean not leader or anything like this. i just wanted to have the fuctions that a moderator has, undestand? deleting spams.. messages useless.. giving warning if possible and these things
[04:13] lukwert: not much
[04:13] lukwert: i just wanted it cause that felipe is spamming too much
[04:13] lukwert: and brasilian guys too
[04:13] lukwert: not only felipe lol
[04:13] Leader: yeah I understand
[04:13] Leader: But unfortunly
[04:14] Leader: it's not possible
[04:14] Leader: Image
[04:14] lukwert: ah k then ;/
[04:14] Leader: So
[04:14] Leader: on holiday
[04:14] Leader: we had Holiday Moderators
[04:14] Leader: 1 week night
[04:14] Leader: 1 week matty
[04:14] lukwert: lol
[04:14] Leader: but its for security
[04:14] Leader: "/
[04:14] Leader: :/
[04:14] Leader: forumotion scuks at security
[04:14] Leader: it can be hacked rly easy
[04:15] lukwert: hm..
[04:15] Leader: wait
[04:15] lukwert: k its ok
So you still say you didn't know about warning-system? I think you just forgot...
lol wait... now i disagree partially. is it supposed to mean that we all must report it to receive warnings? lol... hm, does it mean that every warnings which other users received had been reported by someone until then? or you simply had decided to advert them by yourself? without anyone else has reported it... well, according to the facts, first option is most likely.
As I said, I'm not giving warning for insults, when insult aren't offending me. If something offended you, then you have to report it via button. We had serveral cases when I gave warnings, and then I had problems, because both users were friends, and they did it for joke...
But I'd rather that you really fulfill with this promise then, in the name of everyone who has seen your message and who is checking this topic right now. Could you kindly send me the link? thanks. (and again to reinforce, without sarcasm).
I don't know, why do you think I could lie. Read my first post in this topic, and you will see I've already gave warnings to myself in the past...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Post Reply