@easywinclan.com E-MAILS for Ministers and ~eW`~>Administration

News about the forum / suggestions / complaints.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

@easywinclan.com E-MAILS for Ministers and ~eW`~>Administration

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I decided to create e-mail accounts for people which needs it the most.

1. ~eW`~>Administration:
[url=mailto:president@easywinclan.com]president@easywinclan.com[/url] - Leader, President of ~eW`
[url=mailto:nightstand@easywinclan.com]nightstand@easywinclan.com[/url] - Nightstand, Academy's Patron
[url=mailto:devi@easywinclan.com]devi@easywinclan.com[/url] - Devi, Tester 1
[url=mailto:matty@easywinclan.com]matty@easywinclan.com[/url] - Matty, Tester 2
[url=mailto:legolego40@easywinclan.com]legolego40@easywinclan.com[/url] - LegoLego40, Diplomat

2. Ministers:
[url=mailto:deus@easywinclan.com]deus@easywinclan.com[/url] - Deus, Minister of EE2 history and oldschool players
[url=mailto:lukwert@easywinclan.com]lukwert@easywinclan.com[/url] - Lukwert, Minister of Military and Armed Forces
[url=mailto:legolego40@easywinclan.com]legolego40@easywinclan.com[/url] - LegoLego40, Foreign Office
[url=mailto:matty@easywinclan.com]matty@easywinclan.com[/url] - Matty, Minister of Ministry of Justice

E-mails are inactive now. Unfortunately you can't change password to your e-mail, that's why please all people (testers, diplomat, ministers, academy's patron) to send Private message to me with password which you want to set to your new e-mail. Please select new password, don't send to me passwords which you always use to eW forum or real e-mail address.

If you want to select different e-mail login than your nickname - just send it to me on Private message. I can set everything.
For example, maybe Diplomat wants to use [url=mailto:diplomat@easywinclan.com]diplomat@easywinclan.com[/url]

I can also set redirection of all e-mail messages to your real e-mail. When I do it, then for example someone will send message to: [url=mailto:matty@easywinclan.com]matty@easywinclan.com[/url] - and matty will receive this message on his real e-mail. Person who sent message to Minister of Justice won't know real Matty's e-mail Image

We can have maximum 10 e-mail accounts, that's why I can't give e-mail for everyone Image

To log in on your e-mail you need to open: http://webmail.easywinclan.com (This link be added to menu soon).
When you open webmail.easywinclan.com - you have to log in with login: [url=mailto:yourlogin@easywinclan.com]yourlogin@easywinclan.com[/url] (you need to add @easywinclan.com) then your password (which you selected).
You can use @easywinclan.com to everything, but I recommand just use it for clan work. I be using my e-mail and I be sending messages to administration of clan Image
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

Legolego40

Re: @easywinclan.com E-MAILS for Ministers and ~eW`~>Administration

Post by Legolego40 »

Whoa, thank you!
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: @easywinclan.com E-MAILS for Ministers and ~eW`~>Administration

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »