[Xoxodu95] Xoxodu GOT KICKED FROM ~eWA`

Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Re: [Xoxodu95] Xoxodu GOT KICKED FROM ~eWA`

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Good game 2v2 (2v1 vs me, because xoxo lost xD)
I'm angry of this shiit about mona, coz he said i lost. If he had said, i played cb and i lost, that's will be ok for me...
We fu**ing started normal game 2v2, I thought you will play normal BUT NOO... of course you did other shit, you had fun, when I was going to win game. Without your fu**ing fun I would beat Redline with his 3-4 terrs, abd then help you with Misss. But no! All normal games you played like noob. For your information it wasn't CB, it was NORMAL game. And I wouldn't be angry on you if after game you just say: GG. BUT NOo!!! You said "I didn't play real" YOU fu**ing DIDN'T play. You made your clan lose. And it wasn't first time. I understand when I lose with bad player in team, but when I lose with normal player who just played like a noob, then I'm gettting angry.
If he had said, i played cb and i lost, that's will be ok for me...
YOU HAD TO PLAY fu**ing NORMAL GAME. And I'm sure you played. Miss just owned you with her Babs civilization in 5-5. Admit it, and stop fu**ing talking shit that it was CB!

And remember also that I did this topic "xoxo lost" after you did already many shit against other members (for example screenshots vs matty).

And now you changed subject again. Good job.
------------------------------------------------------
Maybe this screenshot it wasnt for loose or win, when i explain this game was funny?
FUNNY?
There are "funny" screenshots:
http://forum.ee2.eu/t950-see-how-must-army-u-can-get-offline
http://forum.ee2.eu/t611-empire-earth-s-2-graphic-is-wonderful
http://forum.ee2.eu/t169-did-you-saw-funny-things-in-ee2-or-other-games

You posted game only because you were "happy" YOU won in lotery, and you had to inform about it all world.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

derrick

Post by derrick »

I think you posted that game with felipe cause your timeline wasn't bad

Quote:
Mona, I don't think he wants to show games where eWA or someone else is losing. Maybe he was amazed of his timeline, who knows? ( Well he knows xD)

Or not? i dont want to show my game wtf if i won or i lost a game, this match was funny, not real game, and not for show my timeline i dont care, i am not the best in this game, i am noob, i post game when its funny.
So it wasn't a funny game.
You dont understand, go dictionnary, and find "funny" maybe?
When I asked you rematch, you were too busy to train Kay in 5-5, i really don't know why
Kay cryed me all time, train me, train me, train me, i trained him when you ask me 1vs1. When i finish to train kay for this time, you dont saw you in ee2 after. We didn't rematch this 1vs1 coz, we are angry.

We fu**ing started normal game 2v2, I thought you will play normal BUT NOO... of course you did other shit, you had fun, when I was going to win game. Without your fu**ing fun I would beat Redline with his 3-4 terrs, abd then help you with Misss. But no! All normal games you played like noob. For your information it wasn't CB, it was NORMAL game. And I wouldn't be angry on you if after game you just say: GG. BUT NOo!!! You said "I didn't play real" YOU fu**ing DIDN'T play. You made your clan lose. And it wasn't first time. I understand when I lose with bad player in team, but when I lose with normal player who just played like a noob, then I'm gettting angry.

Quote:
If he had said, i played cb and i lost, that's will be ok for me...

YOU HAD TO PLAY fu**ing NORMAL GAME. And I'm sure you played. Miss just owned you with her Babs civilization in 5-5. Admit it, and stop fu**ing talking shit that it was CB!
Miss said:

He ment that it was me and redline vs mona...
Actually when i saw you came with those weird towers i also stopped building. So i didnt really help red, besides the CC and some resourses.

I hope this sentence break you...
Matty

Post by Matty »

Mona watches screenshots without eW/eWA members who lose. And if he does it, it's to answer to some screenshots.
I'm sorry xoxo but the word "funny" means something which is not boring, and trust me, 99% of people don't think that playing bad games is funny.
Something which is funny makes you happy. Are you happy when you play bad? I don't think so.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

You dont understand, go dictionnary, and find "funny" maybe?
You go to dictionary! If it was funny, then why you didn't ask him before posting? -.-
I hope this sentence break you...
She played normal. Enough normal to own you. Maybe after she won - she stopped building, but anyway she helped more.

And I don't understand why we are talking now about your old games... It's topic about "kicking"... Everything is explained, you said "Bye" so I really don't understand why we are still talking about old problems...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains
derrick

Post by derrick »

with those weird towers, with those weird towers, with those weird towers
you dont see that?

this game i made, legionnary, pikemen, armed man, with towers Those weird, you think this game i played real? i made wrong army, no bows, no catapults.

Matty wrote:
And what did i do to be disliked?
I answered his question. Dont i must?
Mona watches screenshots without eW/eWA members who lose. And if he does it, it's to answer to some screenshots.
I'm sorry xoxo but the word "funny" means something which is not boring, and trust me, 99% of people don't think that playing bad games is funny.
Something which is funny makes you happy. Are you happy when you play bad? I don't think so.
Matty I'm sorry if you think I wanted to humiliate you, for me I did not, you're happy i excuse me for this shiit?
Nightstand

Post by Nightstand »

ICECREAM!

*That was an expression , to show that this topic is going on my nerfes =)*
derrick

Post by derrick »

ICECREAM!
????
Matty

Post by Matty »

Mkl`* wrote:
with those weird towers, with those weird towers, with those weird towers
you dont see that?

this game i made, legionnary, pikemen, armed man, with towers Those weird, you think this game i played real? i made wrong army, no bows, no catapults.

Matty wrote:
And what did i do to be disliked?
I answered his question. Dont i must?
Matty I'm sorry if you think I wanted to humiliate you, for me I did not, you're happy i excuse me for this shiit?
I don't need that you make excuses to me. I want that you understand why i answered you so aggressively in that post.
derrick

Post by derrick »

I don't need that you make excuses to me. I want that you understand why i answered you so aggressively in that post.
so, i understand, the hurts is done. Goodbye
lukwerty

Post by lukwerty »

ice cream isn't enough night.. i think we will have to take drastic measures or it won't be solved.. i'm thinking about make a poll about it. it won't resolve the problem but it might ease it.

Return to “11. Mkl`*”