[Xoxodu95] Xoxodu GOT KICKED FROM ~eWA`

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Hello.
We decided to kick Xoxodu out of clan.
We had poll in secret zone (not visible for academy):

Why xoxo got kicked?:
- many figthes on EE2 whith many people
- Problems with members in clan
- many warnings on forum (for insulting).
- shit talking on EE2, insulting (for example calling: Bitch, puta to Miss)
- Insulting even mona with words: "Shut Up", "bastard" when I did nothing wrong.

Examples:

Sorry xoxo. You really had chances to change behavior. Please understand that there was more votes to kick you from clan.
Please be nice, don't be angry. You still have chance to repair everything, and try with application after 2-3 weeks (you will keep all stars and superstars you received).
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Department of Control and Complains

derrick

Re: [Xoxodu95] Xoxodu GOT KICKED FROM ~eWA`

Post by derrick »

I add last point at this ..... i think you dont care about what i say now.

As I think you still want to be right. i'll know you dont admit it. but that's is true, i dont lie.
- Insulting even mona with words: "Shut Up", "bastard" when I did nothing wrong.
You critical me all the times. You dont see what did you made wrong about me surely.

You want to know why i said you " shut up , bastard, and kid " ? you must know it.
It was yesterday, i finish my game i'm pissed off smurf account he wont tell who are they i kicked them i dont like that, its a simple question, that's is not the problem.

I saw your last sentence "dont act like xoxo"...
1. Talking behind me.
2. Laughed about me (with miss, you, and matty)(when you try to laught about ppl dont make it behind ppl, internetboy...)
(I thought you have good behavior? and mature too? where is it? in the toilet maybe?)

That's is an insult for me, and you said you had bad behavior? i think i have bad behavior with ppl i dont like.
You dont answer about topic gossip and other shit, that's say i'm write.
I had my reason to insult you yesterday, coz i'm pissed off you.

I can be good personn, i'm not nice with people who insult me, i defend with insult, it's my other myself. i'm pissed of guy's when i'm insulted.

When i insult you, it make you pissed off or not?
Its my way to show you how i feel, when i'm insulted.

But i never thought it you are bastard. you dont know why i'm angry, i think the coz is i hate miss i insult her and you are pissed off me and angry, and you hate me now, i hate you too. Why we are friend before? what happened after? you changed behavior with me coz miss...

I wanted to say that it freed me.

Now i dont care about problems with all (not with all i list: mona, miss, matty, peace, timo burning, idk if i forget 1 player you can manifest u...), i dont care if i was kicked team.

Dont answer at that, its a big shit for you about what i say here. And make warning too for spam, or ban me on your forum, i cant make topic after i'm bad surely i go to fu*k myself i'm bad for all bye...

Goodbye Image Image
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

Mkl`* wrote:I add last point at this ..... i think you dont care about what i say now.

As I think you still want to be right. i'll know you dont admit it. but that's is true, i dont lie.
You critical me all the times. You dont see what did you made wrong about me surely.

You want to know why i said you " shut up , bastard, and kid " ? you must know it.
It was yesterday, i finish my game i'm pissed off smurf account he wont tell who are they i kicked them i dont like that, its a simple question, that's is not the problem.

I saw your last sentence "dont act like xoxo"...
1. Talking behind me.
2. Laughed about me (with miss, you, and matty)(when you try to laught about ppl dont make it behind ppl, internetboy...)
(I thought you have good behavior? and mature too? where is it? in the toilet maybe?)

That's is an insult for me, and you said you had bad behavior? i think i have bad behavior with ppl i dont like.
You dont answer about topic gossip and other shit, that's say i'm write.
I had my reason to insult you yesterday, coz i'm pissed off you.

I can be good personn, i'm not nice with people who insult me, i defend with insult, it's my other myself. i'm pissed of guy's when i'm insulted.

When i insult you, it make you pissed off or not?
Its my way to show you how i feel, when i'm insulted.

But i never thought it you are bastard. you dont know why i'm angry, i think the coz is i hate miss i insult her and you are pissed off me and angry, and you hate me now, i hate you too. Why we are friend before? what happened after? you changed behavior with me coz miss...

I wanted to say that it freed me.

Now i dont care about problems with all (not with all i list: mona, miss, matty, peace, timo burning, idk if i forget 1 player you can manifest u...), i dont care if i was kicked team.

Dont answer at that, its a big shit for you about what i say here. And make warning too for spam, or ban me on your forum, i cant make topic after i'm bad surely i go to fu*k myself i'm bad for all bye...

Goodbye Image Image

Xoxo, you have problems, so please don't change now that it's my fault! You have problems with everyone, and now you are trying to say that I'm this bad person?
"dont act like xoxo" - it's not insult, and not talking behind your back. Someone started with excuses after game and I said this sentense, because he was just acting LIKE YOU.

"Laughed about me (with miss, you, and matty)" - show me any screenshot where I'm laughing at you. Show me! How the hell you know what I'm talking in rooms, chats where you aren't?

"That's is an insult for me" - everything for you is insult. Even when KayOne or someone asked you "How are you" you thought it's an insult. Dude better to don't write ANYTHING with you. When I am talking with you, I'm scared if you understand all words, because if not, then you will think that I'm insulting you!

"You dont answer about topic gossip and other shit, that's say i'm write." - Only your excuses. I really decided to don't comment this.

"When i insult you, it make you pissed off or not?
Its my way to show you how i feel, when i'm insulted."
Hmm... Like I care. Really... you should visit good doctor. I never insulted you. If talking about your behavior is insulting, then sorry but you just don't know what "insulting" means. It's your behavior and I have right to comment it when it's wrong.

"But i never thought it you are bastard" - XOXO I don't care! I didn't feel insulted because of one word. True is that I was angry on Walkabout, and you started to helping him with his insults. I just said that time, that you are kicked, but we knew that it's coming! We had poll, we talked about you and your behavior. I'm never kicking someone's because I have problem with him. I'm here only to keep everything in right place.

"i hate you too." - I never said that I hate you. I'm not hating people because of 2 words.

"you changed behavior with me coz miss..." - I never changed behavior because of Misss. I understand if you have problem with her. But when I see true, that you are only one who is insulting, only one who starting fightes, that you are only one who talking about her behind her back (Like: "she is PUTA, bitch"), then I have rights to dislike you. I know what you will answer - you will say that she insulted you more, that she insulted you when I didn't see... But it's not true. I observed you and her for long time. Possible that she is that good with "hidding insults" that I never saw it, but I don't think so. I could see it. I was controlling chats in ALL games, even when I wasn't as player. I never saw that she did something wrong about you. Maybe Redline insulted, but she answered only with: "lol", "Image"

"Dont answer at that, its a big shit for you about what i say here" - No no no, not that easy xoxo. You think that it will finish everything? You changed facts and I should and MUST write answer on this.

"And make warning too for spam, or ban me on your forum" - You didn't spam. I never gave warning to someone without reason. Now you trying to make me as bad moderator? Only because you don't like me? Better if I finish talking about it, because you are trying again to change subject...

"Goodbye" - Goodbye
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
derrick

Post by derrick »

You have problems with everyone,
i have problem with 6 personn, not all you should say, i listed it before.
I'm this bad person?
You are not bad person for all but for me i think really. Before you was nice personn with me, not now.
Only your excuses. I really decided to don't comment this.
It's not an excuse i think that you dont understand. It is the truth
Hmm... Like I care. Really... you should visit good doctor. I never insulted you. If talking about your behavior is insulting, then sorry but you just don't know what "insulting" means. It's your behavior and I have right to comment it when it's wrong.
i dont need doctor, i'm feel very good but it's not your problem if i'm feel good or bad in my life. i know what is insulting thank you, you try to teach me? here you take me for an idiot and crazy man.
XOXO I don't care! I didn't feel insulted because of one word. True is that I was angry on Walkabout, and you started to helping him with his insults. I just said that time, that you are kicked, but we knew that it's coming! We had poll, we talked about you and your behavior. I'm never kicking someone's because I have problem with him. I'm here only to keep everything in right place.
wtf walkbout its not question about it where do you see i helped him? i never help him, i insulted you coz you know why, laughed about me before it make me very pissed off you.
I never said that I hate you. I'm not hating people because of 2 words.
so admit you hate me no? i dont care if you hate me.
"you changed behavior with me coz miss..." - I never changed behavior because of Misss. I understand if you have problem with her. But when I see true, that you are only one who is insulting, only one who starting fightes, that you are only one who talking about her behind her back (Like: "she is PUTA, bitch"), then I have rights to dislike you. I know what you will answer - you will say that she insulted you more, that she insulted you when I didn't see... But it's not true. I observed you and her for long time. Possible that she is that good with "hidding insults" that I never saw it, but I don't think so. I could see it. I was controlling chats in ALL games, even when I wasn't as player. I never saw that she did something wrong about you. Maybe Redline insulted, but she answered only with: "lol
I dont come back in the subject about miss, i totaly ignor her, now she is her who start to talk and it make pissed off her more more more. i dont want she say one word on me and not call me by my name.
Now you trying to make me as bad moderator?
where do you see i said that? i dont see that maybe i should put my lenses, ive shit in my eyes. I never said you are bad moderator. i agree, you are good moderator, nice personn, not with me on lobbye ee2, in normal. i dont said that in forum you are bad.
You think that it will finish everything?
i think that it wont finish...

show me any screenshot where I'm laughing at you.
That is laughed, i'm not in ee2, i played counter at this moment i go back ee2, i check lobby i see that. Dont lie now you laughed u and miss about me. Why you said join game xoxo and said :d and she said too ????? when u dont join my game? it was for laughed about me coz you see i'm alone on lobbye with 1 game and not player is coming in...

you failed really hard i'm not in ee2 at this moment i played counter strike... i forget to hostquit

[img][img]http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g47 ... Shot56.jpg[/img][/img]
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

You are not bad person for all but for me i think really. Before you was nice personn with me, not now.
I would be still nice to you if you have changed behavior. I coulsn't protect you all time, when you did shit on EE2. I couldn't all time be on your side, but it's true - I tried to help you. Then I saw that you having problems with many people.
It's not an excuse i think that you dont understand.
It's not hard to don't understand you.
i dont need doctor, i'm feel very good but it's not your problem. i know what is insulting thank you, you try to teach me? here you take me for an idiot and crazy man.
I didn't say it. You said it, remeber.
wtf walkbout its not question about it where do you see i helped him? i never help him, i insulted you coz you know why, laughed about me before it make me very pissed off you.
Lies. I was in game with Miss, I had fight with walkabout, because he did account: "Mona&Miss=Cunts". He was scared to play 1v1 game with me, then he made this shit account. I didn't say ANYTHING to you. I didn't talk about you... Then on lobby i readed: "OMG SHUT UP MONA", then I was like wtf? and I got named: "BASTARD".
I know you are pro with changing facts xoxo, but please don't do it to me.
so admit you hate me no? i dont care if you hate me.
No, I don't hate you. I'm not hating people. You use too strong words, I think you don't even know what it means.
I dont come back in the subject about miss, i totaly ignor her, now she is her who start to talk and it make pissed off her more more more. i dont want she say one word on me and not call me by my name.
We can see how you are ignoring her. "Bitch", "Puta", "puta on street". I'm interested if you are calling words like this to every girl in real life? If I would be Miss, I would hate you for these words.
where do you see i said that? i dont see that maybe i should put my lenses, ive shit in my eyes. I never said you are bad moderator. i agree, you are good moderator, nice personn, not with me on lobbye ee2, in normal. i dont said that in forum you are bad.
There is something wrong with you?
"And make warning too for spam, or ban me on your forum, i cant make topic after i'm bad surely i go to fu*k myself i'm bad for all bye..."
I'm enought smart to understand that you made sarcasm about me. If you didn't mea anything wrong, then why you added this "make warning too for spam"? I really don't understand what you wanted to show with this sentense, but anyway I'm happy that you said, that I'm good at moderation in next post.
That is laughed, i'm not in ee2, i played counter at this moment i go back ee2, i check lobby i see that. Dont lie now you laughed u and miss about me. Why you said join game xoxo and said :d and she said too ????? when u dont join my game? it was for laughed about me coz you see i'm alone on lobbye with 1 game and not player is coming in...

you failed really hard i'm not in ee2 at this moment i played counter strike... i forget to hostquit
Another modification. You pasted only part of all converstation. That's how you are making problems. You didn't even show what we were talking before. You show only last sentense.
For your information - KayOne couldn't join to next host (he always has problems with net), I said: Go to xoxodu's game.
KayOne always use:
That's why I did it this time. But I really don't know what's wrong here? I didn't though that even sentense: "Go to xoxodu's game" can be insult for you.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
Matty

Post by Matty »

Xoxo, i really liked you in the past. You were nice, you weren't against noone. But in last period you changed your behaviour or you just watched your real behaviour.
I remember that, when you started to have problems with some ee2 people, i said you that I was happy to see you, just because i saw you sad in last period, you answered me like: "Shut up, I'm not happy to see you". i said to my self:" Was it an insult? "
Mona is right, we always protected you, when you weren't right too. But you continued to wrong and we stopped to help you. It's not true that we didn't like you. It looked like you wanted to be disliked to us.

Then, xoxo, i never insulted you, mona too, and miss started to dislike you cause you insulted her before. She has never insulted you, maybe she made understanding that he disliked you, but AFTER your insults.

Another element who made you more angry/sad was that you usually didn't play with us cause you didn't want to join to misss's game. You were angry that we joined to her game and not to yours ... DO YOU KNOW WHY? Just because she wouldn't have kicked you from game, while you did it. Moreover you didn't join to games where misss played. Had we to kick her?
derrick

Post by derrick »

Lies. I was in game with Miss, I had fight with walkabout, because he did account: "Mona&Miss=Cunts". He was scared to play 1v1 game with me, then he made this shit account. I didn't say ANYTHING to you. I didn't talk about you... Then on lobby i readed: "OMG SHUT UP MONA", then I was like wtf? and I got named: "BASTARD".
I know you are pro with changing facts xoxo, but please don't do it to me.
No, i dont lie, i dont protect my friend walkabout, maybe its my friends but he can defend itself.
It was question about you, your behavior to me last time, when you talked about me.
We can see how you are ignoring her. "Bitch", "Puta", "puta on street". I'm interested if you are calling words like this to every girl in real life? If I would be Miss, I would hate you for these words.
That's is was before now i think, now 2 3 days i didn't insult her, she start to talk... or called my name, and talk about my subject. No its finish totally ignor her.
Another modification. You pasted only part of all converstation. That's how you are making problems. You didn't even show what we were talking before. You show only last sentense.
For your information - KayOne couldn't join to next host (he always has problems with net), I said: Go to xoxodu's game.
KayOne always use:
No, you said after Miss host, that's it was laughed, don't try to lie about that. and i saw conversation before... why you are not coming in my game if you said that? big question i'm not on ee2 at this moment, kay spam alwyas my host if he come, or said me "afk" wtf, he spam me. Im not stupid, : Go to xoxodu's game. It was a sarcasm.

Dont believe i dont understand english i use translator, when i dont understand 1 word.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

It was question about you, your behavior to me last time, when you talked about me.
Poor xoxo, I'm almost crying : ( And you called me: "big kid"? Yeah, let's change now subject how bad I AM against you -.- You are really pro with changing topics.
That's is was before now i think, now 2 3 days i didn't insult her, she start to talk... or called my name, and talk about my subject. No its finish totally ignor her.
You always say it. But true is little different.
No, you said after Miss host, that's it was laughed, don't try to lie about that. and i saw conversation before... why you are not coming in my game if you said that? big question i'm not on ee2 at this moment, kay spam alwyas my host if he come, or said me "afk" wtf, he spam me. Im not stupid, : Go to xoxodu's game. It was a sarcasm.
Ah, maybe it was sarcasm, maybe it wasn't? Who knows? Sarcasm isn't insult.
You say now that you saw "all converstation". Before you said, that you were playing CS, and you weren't on EE2 lobby. You didn't show all talk, just last screenshot. You don't even know when we were sending messages. Maybe we started like 2 games on this screenshot? It's your manipulation, and I won't longer care about it.
Dont believe i dont understand english i use translator, when i dont understand 1 word.
It's good, but not enought. When I use google sometimes, then I'm getting sick. Translator can change sentenses in 90%. You need to mind.

I hope you readed Matty's post, because he explained you everything very well.
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs
derrick

Post by derrick »

You are really pro with changing topics.
... what's can i say about that ...
I think you are really pro for say you have always right. You dont admit...

Ah, maybe it was sarcasm, maybe it wasn't? Who knows? Sarcasm isn't insult.
You say now that you saw "all converstation". Before you said, that you were playing CS, and you weren't on EE2 lobby. You didn't show all talk, just last screenshot. You don't even know when we were sending messages. Maybe we started like 2 games on this screenshot? It's your manipulation, and I won't longer care about it.
Sarcasm can to be an insult,(laugh about ...), sarcasm can to be a joke too. Here, it was an insult. You laughed about me. i wasnt on ee2 lobbye when i saw this this conversation, and all conversation. i dont readed it before, but in late. I dont care.
It's good, but not enought. When I use google sometimes, then I'm getting sick. Translator can change sentenses in 90%. You need to mind.
I already use my mind, 2, if i dont understand "word" i use google translate or dictionary.
Thanks i'm not stupid.
But in last period you changed your behaviour or you just watched your real behaviour.
Maybe i changed my behaviour with personn i dont like? its not my real behaviour, i'm joker, and can to be great personn, not with stupid personn who laughed about me.
Dr.MonaLisa
High Representative

Post by Dr.MonaLisa »

I think you are really pro for say you have always right. You dont admit...
Usually. Not always but usually.
Sarcasm can to be an insult,(laugh about ...), sarcasm can to be a joke too. Here, it was an insult. You laughed about me. i wasnt on ee2 lobbye when i saw this this conversation, and all conversation. i dont readed it before, but in late. I dont care.
You say that it was an insult, and I say that it wasn't insult.
You say that it was laugh, and I don't think it was laugh.

"i dont readed it before, but in late. I dont care." - really interesting theory, because from my observation you are sitting on lobby all the time, and you're waiting when someone say something about you. How do I know it? Maybe because you did screenshot instant after it was wrote. We talked more late on lobby, and I don't see this text. You had to be there all the time.
Thanks i'm not stupid.
I was just saying something normal, and you got it as insult again. I didn't even thought to name you "stupid"... I really can't understand why do you think that everyone want to insult you all the time? sorry but it's not my hobby...
Maybe i changed my behaviour with personn i dont like? its not my real behaviour, i'm joker, and can to be great personn, not with stupid personn who laughed about me.
I never had problems with you. I was in peace with you. I don't even remember why you removed me from "xfire freinds list" week ago. I was nice to you, and I'm still nice to you. If it would depends by me - I would never kick you because of my problems with you. Please understand that there was poll for all ~eW` members, and you just received negative score. Democracy... So please don't blame only me. I didn't want this. Clan decided to do this, not me. I don't even have power like this...
Best regards,
Dr.MonaLisa
Ministry of Game Affairs

Return to “11. Mkl`*”